Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I tried looking it up and it’s extremely confusing. But when A&P talk about it in their vlogs for parents looking for help getting care and funding they always come off as they know the skinny (only skinny they know lol) on how to get every agency to pay top dollar. I mean the lemmings think they are being nice offering help but to me they come off sounding sleazy as like we know how to con every agency out of funds! Rubs hands together and both laugh like evil villains.
If they know how to "work the system", those 2 are NOT giving that particular information out in the vlogs or podcasts.
Maybe in the very beginning they responded to emails and messages about help but that is a thing of the past.
IMO.
Unless, that's part of Patreon now.
Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

KingOfTheHalls

I don’t understand the point of the keto diet. No wonder they’re not losing weight (from what I can see). It seems like their dinners consist of fatty meat cooked in a crockpot with potatoes and creamy cheese sauce, with two pieces of lettuce smothered in dressing as a salad.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I saw someone ask if autistic people can drink alcohol. The answer is yes, everyone can drink obviously. And it's not against the law. But how do you think Abbie would react to an alcoholic drink when she's legally old enough?
I think she would either get really giggly or really sleepy. Possibly both.

What's with her fingers and muffin top?
There's a genetic condition that causes bent pinky fingers like P's. It's called Clinodactyly.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Yup. My teeth are crooked as hell but since I struggle just to brush my teeth once a day and have to be knocked out even for checkups/cleanings, braces were never going to be an option. I definitely can't see this being a viable option for Abbie, either.

At 36, I already have knee replacements in my semi-near future (could be a couple of years on the wait list yet) and I am genuinely not looking forward to it. P's legs could genuinely be strong, being fat doesn't necessarily mean you'll have bad knees, but I would definitely be doing a leeetle more exercising if I was her.
If she had a real job on her feet I’m sure her knees would give out

Gambit

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she always saying they didn’t drink.

And if they are drinking in their videos then shouldn’t YT flag them for not being family friendly content.
They don’t want to be family friendly, that means comments get turned off and they lose engagement...

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I think it can be discussed in general, so that people are aware.
Abbie’s specific habits shouldn’t be discussed outside of her caregivers and it’s not really something to gossip about. If you think a child or someone with idd is being filmed performing a sex act, you should report it. Not sit around trying to get a bunch of other people to re-watch it and agree with you.

I agree. When this came up before in a past thread I was trying to discuss as a normal human thing but so many people here went overboard and wanting to post links, videos etc. , getting almost excited about it. Apparently that happened yesterday again and thankfully I missed it.

• Sad

ChickenGeorge

She needs to recruit and make money because their YT lost a lot with the addapocalypse. I can’t find the video but there is one out there explaining how much YT people were making before and now after and it’s less than half what they once were. If they are worth a million dollars I’d be surprised, and that’s honestly not a lot. That doesn’t take you far these days. And 5k is the house. And the more I look into the house the more I find it’s worse than I said before. They are definitely pumping money into that house besides the mortgage because the house was built in 1926. We know they already had to replace the roof when they moved in and then that wasn’t even done right that had to be fixed again. And either they were to cheap or couldn’t afford to replace the fridge that was there, that one cost no joke around $10,000. They put in that mess that doesn’t match the kitchen. So I don’t believe they are living as large as they want people to believe. I think it’s smoke and mirrors at this point.

At least the virus is saving them from themselves at this point because they’d be pissing away money on a convention and who knows what other pointless trip. And Abbie would be terrorizing some unfortunate person yet again on the plane.
It is usually a good idea to purchase the least expensive house in the best neighborhood but these clowns bought one of the more expensive houses.

She looks so foolish dancing. Why would P want to make herself a laughing stock?

Thanks ... I’ve been saying that about walking around in Florida barefoot... especially in grass and such... anywhere really. Those damn bugs are no joke! Idk how they let her do that! At least teach her to wear flip flops.
Ticks get under the skin as do chiggers. Fire ants sting.

This totally looks like a crime scene. 🤷‍♀️

Seriously though, the only crimes here are the three inches of her diaper showing (still no potty training) and her dirty, nasty, gross feet that probably weren't washed until the next morning. 🤢🤮 👣

View attachment 133405
Nice neighbors.

Last edited:

ABAPQueen1995

They all hang on her too much for my liking. I am not against hugs or affection. And I realize she is toddler-like, but "like" is the operative word. Abbie doesnt know who should or shouldnt be doing that....and making her hug strangers at meet-ups....it bugs me. Give the kid some space.
👏👏👏

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Priscilla clearly has always been that woman who prances into a clothing store & loves the attention from the employees (who are paid to lie). Even if she shops clearance, it was still more than she needed to spend. But I’m guessing they were getting food stamps (EBT? card), amongst other help financially, so she had $ to shop & also get her hair & nails done frequently. She’s so self-centered.

When Assa responded to her chicken & bacon recipe in yesterday’s vlog, he sounded concerned. She didn’t sound like someone who is wanting to lose weight.

And HB Priss, did you hear that? He’s going to clean up the closet, to encourage you to get rid of more of your larger clothes FOR A REASON! (The past 2 vlogs, the “$12” shirts are too small!)
The shirt she had on tonight looked like these :m:m:m:m:m and I was cracking up.

• Haha

Hannah'sMama

When everyone was talking about orthodontic braces. There is no way an orthodontist will put braces on under sedation. It isn’t because they can’t. It is because of long term care and on going care needed. Abbie would not be allowed to stick anything but food into her mouth. Then, nothing crunchy, sticky or hard is allowed. Her daily Nutra Grain bars would be a huge no-no. Also, brushing her teeth would need to happen 5 times a day and flossing 1-2 times a day... An orthodontist (At least in our area) will not put braces on, if the child/teenager cannot take care of them with just basic reminders...
Yup. My teeth are crooked as hell but since I struggle just to brush my teeth once a day and have to be knocked out even for checkups/cleanings, braces were never going to be an option. I definitely can't see this being a viable option for Abbie, either.

I had both knees replaced and bone graft so I can tell you when knees go it hurts.
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work.
So Cilla is either self medicating, has a high pain tolerance or has remarkably strong knees
At 36, I already have knee replacements in my semi-near future (could be a couple of years on the wait list yet) and I am genuinely not looking forward to it. P's legs could genuinely be strong, being fat doesn't necessarily mean you'll have bad knees, but I would definitely be doing a leeetle more exercising if I was her.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
I'm just stumbling onto all kinds of stuff lol
I don't recall seeing this link posted anywhere here
Surprised she doesn't promote this🤔

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
That is crazy letting her walk around barefoot while they are digging up bushes. Its like they just dont give a shit.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
That gif I posted of Zilla was in Jan.....

This photo is from yesterday’s vlog

If you’re having a hard time losing weight just say it. She wasted such a good opportunity to be relatable, weight loss or not.

She would rather waste her popularity recruiting for Slimelife.
She looks around 290 to me.

Jigsy

They should be doing all these OT things in this video with her every day. That exercise on the peanut thing is really good for her neck. I dont understand why she can't do all these things at home. Dummer and Becca should be doing these with her instead of hanging on her and booping her nose all day.
I agree with you. There is no reason that Abbie shouldn't be doing these things everyday.

You mean if she could ride, right?
Did I really need to clarify that? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I’ve been riding everyday for a month...about 5 miles a day. Does bike riding not burn enough calories? Do you feel walking is better (not as much fun for me). I’m not being sarcastic, it’s an honest question. 😎
Again, didn’t think I needed to clarify what Abbie is doing, which is really just sitting. lmao.

• Haha