Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABAPQueen1995

@Spilled tea-yes please! - I just wanted to say thank you so much for your comment in the previous thread, that was really sweet of you. I am autistic myself and happy to educate people on what it's like to be that way and how they can help people like me. I made my post here seeing as the last thread has closed. I was so touched by this.

Is that really him or is it someone pretending to be him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

lovesis

VIP Member
Why? This comment is disgusting and ignorant. Maybe read about special education laws etc before commenting this trash. Sorry this isn't 1950's where special needs kids were sent to institutions and kicked out of schools.
What exactly did I say that offended you?

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I feel like her fingers look that way from her stimming with flicking her fingers. But I also wonder if she has some connective tissue disorder (like EDS) when she walks. Her hips look so painful and "loose."

• Heart
I think I’m ready to try IKEA couches! Can anyone recommend a material that can hold up to a digging dog?

They love IKEA because it’s cheaper & Abbie always breaks furniture w/ her rocking.

• Haha

Gambit

Chatty Member
Ahahhahaha! Here we go again. I was told that long ago. And I don’t believe for a second you’re new here. “Dr” ahhaha haha And if I said the same as Assa, maybe because it’s a common sense response? You’re so obviously trying to start a narrative that it’s comical. Guess all the other ones didn’t work out for ya?
Dr. Loomis is the name of the doctor in the Halloween franchise. Interesting choice.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kermy

VIP Member
She really has illusions of grandeur. #influencer
I guess the big #influencer forgot that she has to #ad if she is pushing a product with a code and link.

View attachment 133310
This is the overpriced stuff she tried to "influence" us all to use a while back
I bet this is just leftover from then and she is just trying to look important.
Again she's playing the game..more comments equals more revenue

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They were both working at the time without a lot of money with no speciality or even knowledge about ABA or the other therapies at the time. She also maybe didn’t even have her Medicaid waiver at the time, depending on when that was granted. Just how were they in anyway equipped to homeschool her?

His engine shop closed down for not making any money. Priscilla was working to pay the bills.
They were well into vlogging FA when he closed the shop. He said he closed it to be a FT vlogger.

SourSkittles

Some screenshots I managed to snag today. From the Lipstick Mama’s and FatheringAutism facebook page.
(Edit: to add my thoughts) I don't understand why Asa feels the need to talk over everyone especially since Becca is training and has more qualifications than he does. I find it amusing how the leghumpers are quick to be vicious over a little criticism. Hopefully others start waking up and calling him out for his obnoxious personality and the obnoxious things he does!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

SunnyDale

VIP Member
in my past experience working in places like JSA, I didn’t think there was a cut off age. We had clients in their 50s. If JSA has an adult vocational program, she could possibly move into that when she’s at least 22. I don’t know Florida law but, I know where I used to work (was there for 15 yrs), we had jobs and taught job skills to the Abbies of the world
True but at the age of 21 I believe her lawsuit settlement funds would end and the Massive's would have to pick up the tab which isn't cheap.

Gambit

Chatty Member
Not insinuating anything. I just stated that she was pretty adamant that she didn't want to go and I thought it was weird she was that adamant about it.
It seemed like she was already in a bad mood from the cart ride being over and she was just annoyed at all of them. I’m not sure about the people saying he should have pushed it. Everybody here says they should listen to her but when he does then he’s just a pushover and letting her be a brat. I would have done the same thing with my toddler and then tried again 15-20 minutes later. No reason to push somebody that is already in a bad mood over the edge to prove you are the boss.

blindfoldedbobcat

I asked NickyTv if their son is considered severely autistic like Abbie. I said I assumed he isn’t because I don’t see them using respite like Fathering Autism.

I’m pretty sure my comment got deleted.

🤔 They are leghumpers so maybe they were offended.
I don't know if the rules are different in FL, but here you don't have to be severe to get respite care. I do respite for my sister and she's only borderline...age 23 with about a 5 or 6 year old mentality. Sometimes it has to do with behavior issues, which is obviously something Abbie deals with.

derr1117

VIP Member
I think Becca will do fine overall. She is a supervisor or something at Camp I am Special and was supposed to be interning at JSA
But yeah, all our kids need their regular teachers back. No way we can do everything they do at school.
we had my wife’s brother in law disguise his voice and call our 9 yr old son and tell him due to everyone missing school and not being allowed to go back, it was in the best interest of everyone involved that ALL kids repeat their current grade in September.
with my wife being home (I’m an essential employee) I’ve noticed an increase in her consuming alcoholic beverages almost on a daily basis

• Haha