Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
More timeline curiosities:
Regardless of when Abbie met that teacher, it wasnt 10 years. She was not in any school at age two.
That teacher left Duvall Co in 2012.
Asa filed the lawsuit in 2013, one of the chief complaints was no iPad was provided....so when was Abbie taught this? At Duval or JSA?
Heres a link for an article that says they won the lawsuit. Duvall Co had to pay them back any OOP expense for home therapies, but refused to pay the difference in the McKay Scholarship for JSA.
Cant find anything that says Duvall is picking up that tab if they appealed.

Reactions: 8

derr1117

VIP Member
Saw tonights vlog on FB...another snooze fest. Laundry and dinner.

Last edited:

Whimsical

VIP Member
Some things need to be hidden as a spoiler 🤢😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you watch that vlog by any chance? It was from maybe yesterday. OMG, the entire chicken dance she and ASSa did killed me!! I could not stop laughing. 😂😂😂 Poor Maverick, he looked afraid to get closer to them!! I will give her this, for as large as she is, she can move!!

• Haha
Bike riding is great, but she also needs to walk as much as possible to burn some sort of calories! I got the impression that the new bike is just another vehicle for her to sit & be lazy. The bike provides core work, which is great, but again...just not enough exercise.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she always saying they didn’t drink.

And if they are drinking in their videos then shouldn’t YT flag them for not being family friendly content.
I do not recall them saying they didnt drink.
There is plenty of evidence in the vlogs, especially since lockdown, of them drinking.
It's concerning when 3 adults are under the influence of alcohol with a profoundly IDD child and a pool with no gate.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
My thoughts are why would anyone use a crock pot in this time and day when the Instant Pot can cook things in less than an hour.
I imagine it is because she probably has one of the largest crockpots available, and it holds 3x’s as much as an instant pot. 😂 I mean, she is ramping up her portion sizes on the daily!

• Haha

Gambit

Chatty Member
I'm being half-serious and half sarcastic as well as curious when I say, is there a list of taboo topics we are not allowed to talk about?

Just curious as someone mentioned people were saying "gross things" yesterday and that description is really vague. 🤷‍♀️

I mean, let's face it, we are all adults, on a gossip site who gossip about this family, daily.

Not much, other than the names/addresses of our members or Abbie's teacher's info, should be off-limits. I would think everything else is fair game. But, I honestly don't know. So, if there is such a list, I guess I need to acquaint myself with it because it would suck to get a warning or whatever for unintentionally doing something.
Talking about moderation is #1 on the list ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I think it would be interesting to see the look on that Administrative Law Judges face to discover that Abbie is the exact same even after all these years at JSA.
😂😂
That DA needs to come out of the woodwork and surprise their ass with a countersuit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
I had both knees replaced and bone graft so I can tell you when knees go it hurts.
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work. What can I say i have a high pain tolerance, after all I drove myself to ER with kidney stones like an idiot.
So Cilla is either self medicating, has a high pain tolerance or has remarkably strong knees
I feel your pain there!! I put it off as long as I can tolerate the pain...like an idiot as well! 😂😂 I hate catheters, that much!! o_O UGH...my most recent kidney stone surgeries were in 2016 and I hope they were my last, ever. :eek: :eek:

Kermy

VIP Member
Unfortunately, my 96 year old mother, a couple of nights ago, had an episode (a long story) and fractured her knee. She is wheelchair bound. Hopefully she will recover, but it is extremely painful for her. A physical therapist will be coming over and will work with her..and my mom is not the cooperative type.
I hope all goes well for her

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
More timeline curiosities:
Regardless of when Abbie met that teacher, it wasnt 10 years. She was not in any school at age two.
That teacher left Duvall Co in 2012.
Asa filed the lawsuit in 2013, one of the chief complaints was no iPad was provided....so when was Abbie taught this? At Duval or JSA?
Heres a link for an article that says they won the lawsuit. Duvall Co had to pay them back any OOP expense for home therapies, but refused to pay the difference in the McKay Scholarship for JSA.
Cant find anything that says Duvall is picking up that tab if they appealed.

Nothing makes sense tbh...piggy is attributed with the "working with Abbie for 10 years" quote. So who knows, I just posted the link didn't write the article

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
They were both working at the time without a lot of money with no speciality or even knowledge about ABA or the other therapies at the time. She also maybe didn’t even have her Medicaid waiver at the time, depending on when that was granted. Just how were they in anyway equipped to homeschool her?

His engine shop closed down for not making any money. Priscilla was working to pay the bills.
So many ways I can dissect your statement/ question... but I’ll take the easy way out. They can always make the TIME to homeschool her... doesn’t take much money. I know cause I had a combination of homeschooling and actual school in my early days. With two parents who seemed to work 24/7. Abbie being atypical, I can imagine that it wouldn’t take that long of your time from your day. She should at least know colors and numbers by now. And how to go to the bathroom when needed. Really doesn’t take much effort or money... just a bunch of discipline.

• Heart