Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok so some here say their lawsuit money is gone. So is this along the lines of the misinformation ppl are talking about or is it all assumption?
I think most of what we say here is a matter of speculation or assumption, but I dont think the intent is always malicious.....I think that we all see things differently and thats reflected in our posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sweetums

VIP Member
WOW. That is a lot of anger/rage over not getting more snacks. I agree, she should have been told NO and sent to her room.

I wonder if this is how she behaves at school and off-camera, which could be another reason they edit a lot out.

I felt bad for Isaiah actually, at one point I thought she might hit him. They have created a monster, who is only getting older/stronger by the day.

After the initial outburst, she came up and asked for snacks a few times. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 132677

View attachment 132676
Asked for snacks a few times? How about 15 times, every 20 seconds. And not one "no". She just finished almost a whole bag of whatever it was.

Disgusting behaviour.
Like an animal when she doesn't get her dam way.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
i'm super curious about that. what meds did she not take on days she'd be at the beach? and why didn't she?
They've been pushing this "Surfer Girl" crap for years. And here's P saying she gets teary eyed because Abbie is transformed (basically) by surfing. And yet in all these years of vlogs I have never seen them take Abbie surfing on their own without an SFA event going on. Either they dont want to do the work involved for her to "surf", or they just go because they want the attention. I dont believe they skipped her meds for a minute but it fits their narrative.

• Heart

VickyIsAwesome

Someone wrote this in the comments
Priscilla should have her own clothing line! She's so beautiful and rocks every outfit!

Abbie smiling and laughing in the very first seconds of the vlog made me so happy. I know its a bittersweet moment, but Isaiah has worked so hard and has grown up to become such a kind, well-rounded, and respectable young man, You and Priscilla are amazing parents who have raised an amazing young man. :)

isiah is such a cutie i can watch him all day

• Sick
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
WOW. That is a lot of anger/rage over not getting more snacks. I agree, she should have been told NO and sent to her room.

I wonder if this is how she behaves at school and off-camera, which could be another reason they edit a lot out.

I felt bad for Isaiah actually, at one point I thought she might hit him. They have created a monster, who is only getting older/stronger by the day.

After the initial outburst, she came up and asked for snacks a few times. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 132677

View attachment 132676
And poor Isaiah..this is the norm for him. He hardly blinked an eye.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Yeah it's surprising that they sent her to a private school. Poor girl probably didn't understand half the things that they were trying to teach her.
She's learning her colours now at 15, but teachers usually expect kids to know basic things like that when they enter public school.
Yeah but not kids with profound IDD.
I do not believe Abbie has learned colors at all.
She guesses.
He puts the correct guesses in the vlog.
IMO.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Did Abbie “surf”🤦🏻‍♀️at any other events, or just the one time in the video we’ve all seen? The article makes it seem like it, or maybe I read it wrong. If it was such a positive experience for her, why didn’t ASSa & 🐷 get her out there on a regular basis? I know the answer, (lazy) but it’s worth saying. 🤷‍♀️
They take her to 2 or 3 of those events around Florida every summer. But if you live close to the ocean and she loves it so much why not take her more? Yep. Lazy. When they go to SFA the volunteers get out there with her. No way they would lol

Silverlady

They could probably benefit from that, but when Isaiah was promoting that therapy app, Asa left the impression that therapy wasn't for him. Can you imagine Asa taking advice from a therapist?
just a note here. You never take advice from a therapist but they give you the tools to work things out in an uncluttered way. However, you have to be receptive to opening your mind. Not our dear Asa. He’s worked it all out. Hell, Yeah, it’s all worked out....narcissists never need intervention from another. Ps I’m a qualified psychotherapist.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Haha

Glowfish

Why is Summer all of a sudden butting in and teaching Abbie colors...in the pool? I wonder if Dummer is jealous of Becca.. she seems really clingy on Abbie.
Because her claim to fame is that she is Ab,s bff. She’s a spotlight hog.

• Haha

CharlesJames

If you watched an old vlog where Asa says, "YouTubers make a lot of money, I think he only had about 95 subs back when he started, this guy had plans already. They unfortunately erased a vlog where Priscilla says, they're going to put Abby in a group home eventually, because "we have to have a life too you guys" they received so much backlash for that vlog, and quickly changed Abby's future plans. Priscilla didn't have confidence for Asa going full time vlogger, but now with the new lifestyle, she's loving it, cuz again that's how she was raised, to exist and let others do for her.

The original vlog was erased due to they received a lot of backlash for it. At the old house, and when asa went full time his goal was to buy a forever home for her. BUT she is receiving SSI so it is still possible to out her in a group home after 26 or whatever the cut off age from JSA. The "forever home" is obviously for them.
Is this true information? They've ALWAYS said that they wanted to care for Abbie forever and NOT put her in a group home. I've watched their vlogs for quite some time and their intent on keeping Abbie at home in the future has always been the plan. She does not receive SSI. A family would need to have a lower income for their child to qualify. I wish people would stop making up things just to post, thats silly. That is where we go wrong here. Being mean and talking nonsense just to be posting when there is plenty to talk about.

• Heart

alotdizzy

The Limelife (light? whatever. mlm crap.) stuff from today's vlog bothers me so much. There are a lot of things about that family - any family, any person - that I'm not gonna judge them on. I'm a firm believe in mock what someone does, not things about themselves they can't easily change. But good lord with this family you could only stick to their actions and still never run out of things to say.

I keep hoping some of those bigger anti-mlm channels will get hold of this. I assume they have mostly left Priscilla alone because the danger in targeting a mid-tier "famous" personality is that they're not so big they wouldn't notice being talked about, but big enough to have an audience that'll come after you for attacking them. Still - one day someone's gonna be brave enough to paint the honest picture and go 'wait, this lady built her MLM audience through emotional manipulation using her autistic daughter?' and then deep dive into all of their shit.

• Heart
I don't know if it was a good idea to give Abbie the camera. What if she breaks it?
I didn't really interpret her getting the colours wrong a few times as her 'being sassy' or as her 'being a teenager', but maybe that's just me?

Pemw

Just curious, where does the term hambeasts come from? lol Is it from some English fable?

And if she’d only apply sunblock as vigorously! FL life, bad diet, genetics, & not being careful has made her look 20 yrs older.
Lol. I didn’t come up with the phrase, but we have some really creative and hilarious people on this site. For some reason, it is a strangely accurate word for them.

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Omg all their hands... Priscilla's hand looks like its melting here. Abbie's hands have always looked strange to me (I would watch videos then try to get my hand to look like hers but.. my hands have bones and Abbie's look boneless almost).

Isaiah's hand looks a lot like an abbie hand! Wild that his fingers appear to be bending backward
They should be doing all these OT things in this video with her every day. That exercise on the peanut thing is really good for her neck. I dont understand why she can't do all these things at home. Dummer and Becca should be doing these with her instead of hanging on her and booping her nose all day.

• Heart

ABAPQueen1995

he "claims" she wont wear sunglasses or headphones
I remember seeing her wear headphones in a few vlogs and she coped ok having them on with something to listen to. She's more sensitive to ear defenders I think

She does know how to say stop, no and help but they don’t reinforce it so she doesn’t try that often
They need to do that more

And parades her around in Autism shirts that you can buy from him so that he makes even more $ off of her.
And they put her in clothes with puzzle pieces galore. It's a hate symbol which is offensive to autistics. We prefer the infinity symbol

Last edited:
  • Heart