Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mother2

Chatty Member
is the moaning, grunting etc IDD or the ASD honest question
I have often wandered this. I honestly don't know. (In my opinion, they are annoying and some of the noises are down right gross sounding but, again, it's just my opinion and my opinion isn't very popular around here sometimes. I just think alot of the noises are unnecessary.) I have heard alot of noises from kids that have autism and are nonverbal but, most of the kids that I have heard make the noises always have a reason for making them at the time. I really don't see any reason for alot of Abigail's. Most of the time it just sounds like what it is....noise.

Hahahahahahaha!!! I can't believe this is the first time that's been asked! Hahahahaha!!! (Pow!!!! Right to the big lady's ego!!! Bang!!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It also doesnt help that THEY alter their timeline as they see fit. I mean, remember until the scandal broke we thought they only moved to JAX because P's parents were there and said jobs were plentiful. Now we know that P moved to JAX alone with Isaiah while Asa was off making daughter #1. Thats just one example, but over the years I've noticed small things they've said, and been like, hmmm....I thought they said xyz. Who knows. They're liars so its hard for anyone to know the truth, and I'm sure theres plenty I dont remember about them that someone else might.

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I don't think I've seen hiking or camping or movies since I've been watching, but you're right I was forgetting stores like Walmart and Target. They do take her places, there are just a few they really harp on - like Dunkin and the post office, etc.

I remember now that they made a point of saying that she used to be very bothered in the big box groceries stores and now isn't as phased, which I suppose is good. I actually remember having an internal debate now over whether or not desensitizing her to something that won't be practical for her future was actually a good thing or not if it upset her that much or not. But there are a lot of things like that I don't feel informed enough to have a real opinion on because I don't have any firsthand experience with teenagers (or anyone) like Abbie. I am inclined to trust that JSA/Brandi know what they're doing and considers it a benefit for Abbie to be going to the stores, though, so if A&P are following through on that good for them. But I still think their style of speaking over her and ignoring her choices isn't beneficial to instilling any sense of "independence" in her.
Honestly this girl has seen and done things a lot of people her age haven’t. I agree with you on JSA /and Brandi doing the best for her. However... it has recently come to my attention that Abbie is in an “advanced” class. This makes no sense to me. I also believe that JSA are fully aware of her capabilities, but they do things just to appease the parents. After all, they are getting tuition for a child they don’t really have to work with, and at the same time getting much publicity. They usually have stuff for AnP to work on before they take her out to the stores, restaurants etc. the stuff they have them work on shows me that Abbie is clearly a nuisance. Just the fact that AnP put Abbie’s favorite chair in her classroom shows a lot about her parents and how they think. She chills and sleeps at school... yet she is in the “advanced” class. What sense does that make? I wish my parents provided me with my favorite chair to chill at while I was in school. And that I had the liberty to chill or take naps whenever needed. I’d have been finished my homework before going home... ugh they make me sick. I get that she’s IDD, but idk who they think they are playing with all this advanced nonsense, buying stuff from the store etc.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Not sure why they allow Abbie to run around barefoot on that grass area where their cleaning up the bushes. She can easily step on thorns or even a bee. She seems to have enough issues hurting her feet without them being careless. What the he**.

Hibiscus

I have never understood why people set their tables with dishes they don’t use. Department stores do this to show how pretty a dinner party will look with dishes or the table (it’s an ad) so you buy them. Use the dishes P or put them away.
In my opinion this is completely abnormal and weird, and even stupider if you're just going to shove them to the side. I didn't even know people did such a thing, like--ever (unless you are showing your home to sell it and therefore staging it or, as you say--for advertising purposes.) I tend to be somebody who defends this family because I generally like most/some of them, but this has me rethinking everything. Like I don't care that they have dirty feet, but "dishes for decor" shoved over to the side crosses a line in my book.

• Haha
  • Wow
It also doesnt help that THEY alter their timeline as they see fit. I mean, remember until the scandal broke we thought they only moved to JAX because P's parents were there and said jobs were plentiful. Now we know that P moved to JAX alone with Isaiah while Asa was off making daughter #1. Thats just one example, but over the years I've noticed small things they've said, and been like, hmmm....I thought they said xyz. Who knows. They're liars so its hard for anyone to know the truth, and I'm sure theres plenty I dont remember about them that someone else might.
Assa & Isa. are notorious for looking off to the side when they talk, which often times it makes them look like they are lying about something.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pemw

Big Prilly: You know, I have 4 kids. Consider myself a loving and normal parent. I never once broke down crying because they were graduating, let alone the last day of school. She isnt crying for him. Shes crying for herself....Isaiah's school was HER identity and her escape from Abbie. PTA, Booster Club, football, dances, fund raisers....all the things...over. Now all she has is her waxy make-up and Abbie.
Then she had another attention seeking moment during the parachute play....the fake laughing and wanna-be cute dancing- part of me literally dies inside for her...I dont even LIKE her and I am embarrassed for her.

Asa: Welp I've suspected he photo shops, but when he offered to photo shop the VERY picture I said he altered..?? I did a little victory fist pump LOL
He changed the red bird food since the humpers went nuts.
He did Abbies work for her and hid the tablet screen from the camera.
Priscilla blubbers at the drop of a hat. I’m not sure we need to pay any attention to it. Man, has she done this all of her life? Must have gotten attention in her childhood....even now her son had to comfort her. Geez.

Yeah, Assa pretty much did all of that color matching game thing “they” did together. Didn’t even wait for her to correct herself or notice where she was inserting those pegs. Not sure how much she even looks at her project.

That colored parachute thing I thought was suppose to be for Abbie. But again her attention span was less than 5 min, she can’t attend to task (i.e. hold onto the parachute or raise it up and down) and then runs off. Her typical behavior when given a task to do.

Can anyone tell me why we waste our time watching and listening to that Furry Faced Fat Fool babbling on and on trying to convince us he is intelligent and knowledgeable about autism, birds, dogs, parenthood, etc.? Because there are lots of other things a lot more entertaining or uplifting to do.

• Haha

KingOfTheHalls

F2EAE3CF-42B0-4662-A581-FF59FAEF094C.jpeg

Lol I was watching Isaiah’s interview and someone commented “yasss queen” aka stereotypical gay lingo with a rainbow emoji

• Haha
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few people mention hypermobility or ehlers danlos syndrome for Abby. People with eds are more likely to be on the spectrum. I have EDS, I really really hope she doesn’t because it’s incredibly painful. She has no way of communicating if she’s in pain, or if a joint is out. Also if she does have it she really Should be in pt/ot to help stablize things.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Omg God-cilla and that graduation nonsense! I rolled my eyes so hard that my body went with it.
Am I crazy to think that that giant poster and lawn sign would actually be embarrassing for Isaiah??
Good grief, Cilla! I think you need to get a grip, Ma'am!

• Haha
  • Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I am currently white-knuckling my pain. My newest orthopedist who specializes in joint replacement said that administrators at the hospital are refusing to allow total knee replacements in obese/morbidly obese patients. I can barely walk around my house without pain.

• Sad

mbkw999

Thoughts on today's vlog... She might not be potty trained but she knows how to give a thumbs up! #priorities

Ass sure is proud of this 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlestpeanut

Yeah she did have volleyball but then again she always said she didn’t like going out with them outside of that because they all liked to party and she didn’t.

I do think her and Becca had somewhat of a friendship at a time but I think A&P hhasruined that or are in the process. I think Becca is serious about her role and taking care of Abbie and everything to Summer is a joke and that is where things are going to get messy. Summer used to be very good with Abbie at Surfers for Autism Events she took the role seriously, but now that she’s move in with A&P she’s morphed into this shadow of herself. It’s all about pleasing A&P. And in a way, I can understand she’s a young girl who lives in their home and she’s probably scared to go against them. She will lose seeing Abbie, her job, free vacations, and a place to stay while in college if she does anything that might upset them. I guess she has no moral principles or hasn’t gotten to ethics in school yet. I just really wonder what her parents honestly are thinking at this point. Are they watching the videos and is this what they really want their daughter involved in. Because I honestly don’t think mom is too keen on the situation and that is why she doesn’t interact with A&P.

I also wonder if Becca’s school knows she’s involved with this trash too. Because personally, I don’t think it looks good for either one of them. Future employment will dig up things and YT and social media is a wealth of information, and they can be damaging their futures being involved with these idiots.
Isn't it odd how she said that then has done party stuff since living with those creeps? I guess she meant they were drinking heavily or something.

Becca seems to be more driven and serious about what she wants to do, but she also has a social life and a life in general that isn't ruled by those weirdos, whereas living with the creep hambeast has affected Summer in the most negative way possible and just associating herself with them, in general, hasn't really helped her moving forward.

I've wondered that myself. If she was my kid, I wouldn't have been okay with any of it. Her dad seems like a clueless space case, but I agree with you on the mom, she seems to have as little interaction as she can with them and I'm not buying the whole, she's "busy" line Assa threw out there recently.

Idk, if I was Becca, I probably would pull away from them moving forward when it comes to taking work seriously and not want to be associated with them, especially control freak Assa.

I added their actual words....ASSa sounded so creepy with his reply to Summer. :sick:

View attachment 132577
I thought him peeking through the blinds was so damn creepy AF. I find him so nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Another funny thing from tonight's vlog, P talking about how Abbie sleeps so much better when she's been active... NO SHIT!! Really???

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
I’m just in the beginning of the vlog but wouldn’t it make sense to only practice wearing a mask when she leaves the house, that way she associates wearing one when they go somewhere?

BloodyMermaid

But really, how many more days of school are left, one or two weeks?
JSA actually has summer clinic options. So they could be sending her the few weeks they are open so she doesn’t regress and keeps her routine. But I believe then that would interfere with a convention and probably some sort of free vacation they scammed. Plus let’s not forget that during the school year she’s pretty much late daily. And why drive her to school during the summer when we can dump her at camp and go on vacation without her too. Let’s not forget they do that too.

VickyIsAwesome

happy birthday Cilla, ur so beautiful and kind and the best mother I have ever seen
this person must be blind lol

• Haha
  • Sick

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
For someone who complained early in quarantine that she doesn’t do canned or frozen food (P)... she sure does use a lot of those items. LMAO. I called her bullshit back then and here she is again cooking fries out of a bag. Can’t fool me. Hey I get that she is cooking for 5 people but keep it real bitch. More than half of her ingredients are from bottles, cans and bags.

• Heart