Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Nothing makes sense tbh...piggy is attributed with the "working with Abbie for 10 years" quote. So who knows, I just posted the link didn't write the article
I know, thats the point. None of us know what we think we know, and explains why some of us have heard one thing, while others heard something different...bc they freaking lie about damn near everything! Pisses me off. And that last line was just a dig at Duvall Co schools....basically stating Abbie is smart but no one tried to communicate with her. I really REALLY would love to know what Duvall Co thinks now. Vindicated? I would. No offense to JSA but they havent done much with her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mother2

Chatty Member
I haven't been on here as much just bc, I haven't been watching the vlogs as much bc, I've been having some health issues lately but, I did watch the night time routine one just now and I find it very interesting that Asa always feels the need to over explain everything that Abigail does bc, he knows that it looks terrible for many reasons, so, if he doesn't try and explain it the way he wants folks to see it, they might just see it for what it truly is and to him, that is unacceptable. For example, when Abigail was brushing her teeth (she wasn't really doing much but, standing there looking around with a toothbrush in her hand) he said something like," She isn't aggressive, just more energetic", which is a crock. It's sad that he even has to say things like that to justify aggressive behavior that he refuses to discipline. (I'm not sure if those where is exact words but, it was very similar with the same meaning.) He KNOWS it's bad. For some reason, they all think that they are the most valuable family in the world. They also think that Abigail is above all others with autism, for some gross reason. It's all really odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I’m actually really shocked that they would even put her in public school. Like you said - special ed or not! Do they understand how difficult that shit is even for a typical person? Wtf were they thinking? Just goes to show ... again, how they wanted to be selfish and greedy. They should have homeschooled her in the beginning ... but then again, there goes their free time and also lawsuit money. I wonder how much trauma /ptsd she has from those days ... ugh
They had to do something with her.
Afterall, the 3rd caregiver had to go to school himself.
🐖 sure wasn't gonna stay home and deal with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
YES, YES, YES to this all.

They were lazy, they still are lazy.

It does not take money to teach a child, it takes time, desire, and effort, none of which these two lazy boneheads had. Well, they had the time, but not the desire, nor did they put in the effort.

The minute they heard the word Autism, they should have been researching it, figuring out what they could do for her, at home, etc. Instead, they waited for school to take care of it all, which was the lazy way. By the time she started school she should have known basic colors and much more, but nope, they did nothing proactive for her, until it became a way to make money.

They have taken the easy way out with Abbie from the start and are quick to blame everyone but themselves. Blame the schools she went to, blame the teachers because Abbie was not learning, blame everyone, except the two people that could/should have made a difference from the moment they heard that word, Autism, themselves.

Those hambeasts infuriate me!
Her brain would have been much more absorbent when she was young too. That is why it’s easier for kids to learn a different language when they are much younger rather than when they’re teens or adults. Here they are now struggling to teach her simple colors.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I wish I lived in Florida and worked at JSA, I’d have a field day selling this family out. Unethical, yes. Would I get fired? Probably but my stories would make for great content here 😁👍
Anyone else notice in today's vlog when Priscilla was helping Abbie wash her face Asa said "sponsored by lipstick mama" and then commented on how soft Abbie's face was and plugged Prescilla's makeup live. I hate how they're schilling out this pyramid scheme to their followers. Also, after Priscilla finished with Abbie's skincare routine and Asa asked if it was ever this hard to get Abbie to do her skincare and of course Priscilla says no. They always talk about how great Abbie is at all these skills, but it just doesn't show in the vlogs. I don't doubt that Abbie makes progress, I just think it is slower than they are willing to admit (especially since the homeschooling started).
I found if interesting that all of a sudden she is putting lotion Abs feet. Probably right over the dirt.

• Haha
  • Sick

sachairiah

"The adults are a-drinkin, everyone's a-stinkin, welcome to the maass family"

Coming up with titles esp rhyming ones is hard, but look, a first try! The stinking is referencing the lack of bathing and I felt bad for singling abbie out for it because it's not her fault

• Haha
  • Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Assss acts like he is teaching her algebra... he is teaching Her colors and how to brush her teeth. I agree.. whatever she does at school should be continued at home. I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the quarantine to tackle potty training..its the perfect time.
Watching them half ass it with life skills and school stuff makes me think they've really given up on her making more progress. Or they want her to make progress but can't put the effort into it consistently. They pretend to make an effort to keep her in JSA and for blog content. But really, the cups and bears activity was done in a blog where they were at the old house. She couldn't do it then. One of them said she had regressed because she hadn't practiced. Now she has about the same ability with colors and matching. Did she ever have the skill in the first place?

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
A & P want to do big VLOGGABLE activities that make the fan$$$$ "heart melt". and to "tears". They dont want to focus on more boring activities that she really needs.. like potty training, physical therapy, discipline.

They want her to suddenly be able to ride a bike and handle a credit card like a typical teen so the fanz$$ies can swoon about it.

What bothers me is the elusion they are creating for the fan$$Zies is not what is best for Abbie... meanwhile there is Abbie stuck in a diaper for the rest of her life and will eventually be an adult that will be very hard to handle.

I wanted to do a laughing emoji on the “pedal” picture. I didn’t want the leghumpers to attack me though. I call bullshit on it all. She doesn’t know a pedal from a hole in the ground. They do not accept her limitations.
She was most likely thrashing her legs around and they caught a few seconds that made her look as tho she was peddling.. those fans are so easily fooled.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Cilla looks fake and Abbie looks like she's been crying. Nice Birthday Princess banner you're wearing Cill.

1590245756010.png

Meanwhile Asa is making lemon drop martinis and Cilla exclaims "Ohh I'm so excited."

1590245870408.png

I need the Magic Bike...no peddling, no steering...my kind of bike.
I have it on my Christmas wish list. Next to the Magic Vacuum.

• Haha
  • Wow

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Some pointed this out long ago, but who ever takes any facial product & rub it vigorously into their hands first, then attacks their face with their hands...rubbing & pulling! It’s like watching her apply soap that needs suds’ing up first & onto a basketball (her face). So turned off by the brand watching her. Any healthy & classy ‘Lamelife’ women not connected to her team must be cringing so hard & embarrassed!
Exactly...this is one of my biggest pet peeves with her. She not only applies any face creams and make up so totally wrong, but she waste so much product by rubbing it into the palms of her hands first! Its face cream, not hand cream P! Every time I see her do that I want to scream "learn how to apply" , she's such an idiot. If it were not for Abbie and the fortune slimelife is making off her too, P would have been schooled by the company for her miss use of their products.

I was on slimelife's Facebook page and the head person is some guy, he does lives on the page often. It's mainly for the people like P who sell for them. I want soooooo badly to get on during one of his lives and ask them how they feel about the exploitation of a severely disabled girl being used to promote and sell their products and how they can sit back and allow it. Its disgraceful!

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
You know what I see when I see Abbie? I see a two year old.

I see a two year old kid that wants to go outside so they just push open a door and walk out without any other thought. I see a two year old in a store that wants a candy bar so they just take it off a shelf and open it and stand there and eat it. I see a two year old throwing a tantrum when they don't get their own way. I see a two year old on a tricycle not understanding how pedaling works. I see a two year old in a teen body.

How do they ever think she will be able to have the comprehension to live any where near independently? How does her school not see it and say something? They've been with Abbie a long time they must see it and know it as well.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Good mornin

I just watched the video and here is my take. I did not see Abbie pinch Isaiah, but she did grab his arm and push. Then Asa threatened to send her to her room. Isaiah and Summer grab Abbie ALL the time! They chase her, tickle her, move her, pull on her, get in her face, boop her , throw her in the pool....must I go on here? Don't blame Abbie for being aggressive for grabbing his arm, who the hell would be able to tell the difference when you grow up with people all over you all the time and you can't say "no" or "stop" and even if she did, they wouldn't listen.

I felt like when Asa told Abbie to go the bathroom, two things happened. Summer had her hands all in Abbie's face and hair and it appeared to me she didn't want that. Of course, no one noticed or listened, they just talk over her, then she pushed Isaiah. We don't know what she was trying to convey, but it was something and no one even tried to understand her.

I hate when they put Sandy in that crate soaking wet. That dog has to stink.

They claim teaching Abbie laundry is teaching her life skills, what it shows is A&P need to learn life skills themselves. How do they amass that much laundry anyway? I mean....good lord. And just do it, it's not that demanding, stop making excuses for being too lazy to do laundry.

Did you see P chopping onions? And her fans think she is a chef? That's hilarious. Asa acts like making meatballs and cooking frozen fries is hard. That dinner looked so unhealthy, so fattening, so many carbs and then that freakin' cheese! If I was them I would be embarrassed to even film that as fat as they are?

Lastly..."typical" is boring, "normal" is dull.....I do not find Isaiah to be boring or dull, he is quirky and has a good sense of humor. Who wants to be just another carbon copy human? We have billions of those walking around in their normal haze.

• Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
So, random rumblings from me on tonight's vlog:
-Abbie wanted to eat the bubbles, not blow them.
-I can guarantee that the leghumpers are going to claim she can talk after hearing what sounded like "no." Sorry, it was noise not talking.
-Does this family eat anything without cheese?
-Is it me or is Isiah making fewer appearances in the vlog this week?
-No, she is never going to be able to ride the bike by herself. It isn't a matter of her now being ready (unlike before according to 🐷)
-How the hell was that bra comfortable 🐷? She had major side boob going on because the band was rolled over from the fat rolls.

• Haha

Mother2

Chatty Member
This one bugged me.
Who is the "we" in "we all worked together"
Why not just say "Asa and I worked on this..", because Summer sleeps in the shack. So "we all" once again must include Isaiah chasing her down.
And better yet, if they managed to get her to keep her clothing on at night after 14 years, why cant they stop her from stripping in the pool? Or the bathrooms?
Not buying it.

View attachment 131980
Don't believe a word of it!! Jesus christ!!! They aren't working together to do jack fuck!! That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard!! It's actually pretty sad that they even have to claim to have to work together to keep Abigail's clothes on but, they aren't doing any such thing!

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that they haven't shown the squeezing since we discussed it here? They also have pretty much stopped showing the violent rocking in the car.. that was discussed here as well.

Oh and potty training he mentioned too. That I gotta see.
Becca is going to work on potty training with Abbie?

• Wow
  • Sick
I agree with people here and say Summer and Becca are nothing more than paid babysitters. Perhaps Becca will actually help more but Summer for sure is just a playmate. They need Brandi or someone like her who will TEACH, not accept defiance or laziness and follow through on tasks on a regular schedule. I would love to know what Brandi really thinks about this family. She'll never tell because her bottom line is her paycheck.

When P slathers her product all over her hands before her face is a selling technique. It's purposeful to make you use more product than you need, run out of it sooner therefore having to buy more quicker than it should take. I saw this at a makeup counter once, the salesperson put (expensive) blush on the brush then proceeded to very explicitly blow off the excess. I said "Why would you do that? Just tap the brush back on the container so you don't waste the blush!" Just another example of the disgusting deceitful up selling of their over priced stuff. We can only hope she fizzles out eventually and doesn't scam too many unsuspecting women along the way.

Anyone else notice how A allowsed a split second of Abbie's tantrum to be heard before the jump cut in the laundry room video? I think that's purposeful also. Just enough to let the leghumpers feel sorry for them and continue to send them gift cards and such. It's only a matter of time before A does show an actual tantrum to try to increase the declining viewership.

• Heart

ABAPQueen1995

The latest vlog really makes it so clear how profoundly IDD Abbie is. And how very much Assssa is either in denial or lying to everyone. (Personally I vote for lying)

He keeps talking about independence. There is no way in hell Abbie will ever live independently. Every small task she is able to do needs someone standing over her and giving her directions step by step.

He had to tell her to move the toothbrush around because she was just holding it in one place in her mouth. For crying out loud.

And I dont say these things to be mean or in anyway make fun of her. But its fact. It's just the way it is.

So I again repeat (as so many of us have said)....Stop with matching colors! Stop with teaching her transactions with money, for lords sake! Stop with having her find a Brown leaf!

Teach her as much personal hygiene stuff as you can. Teach it, teach it, teach it and dont get lazy because it becomes tedious....or messy. Get her outta that diaper. Teach her to wash herself. Brush teeth. Possibly get
dressed.

Teach her not to yell and grunt and flail around when she's at a public place. The hell with "oh but its suppressing her stims" Heck, theres things all people in general no matter who you are...that you cant do in public. It's just the way it works.

Assssa...if you give a damn about your 2nd daughter's life you will get off your big ass and work in the things that will make a difference to Abbie's life. Matching colors ain't gonna change 1 thing for her.

And for Gods sake teach her to keep her clothes on. Ya might wanna start that by not allowing her naked in the pool.

Oh, and quit lying. She ain't ridin' the bike. And you know that.
You've made some good points there but I think she yells, grunts and flails in public because she doesn't like the environment (e.g. loud noises, bright lights, too many people). I would also suggests he brings noise cancelling headphones, her phone/iPad with Spotify downloaded so she can listen to music to help block the noise out, stim toys and sunglasses so that she copes fine with being in a public place.
As an autistic person myself, when I go out to public places, I always bring stim toys and ear defenders with me to help me block out loud noises and cope with anxiety/stress.
In addition, he should immediately stop filming when she yells/has meltdowns/shows signs of being overwhelmed, take her somewhere quiet and give her a stim toy and that will allow her some privacy. Nobody wants to see an autistic child or adult melting down in a place for the whole world to see.
And another thing that frustrates me is, why isn't he teaching her to express how she feels and sign that she wants to be left alone. That will enable her to have her needs met more as I think she mostly gets frustrated due to unmet needs.

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

Whenever I read these posts it reminds me of something (more) that seems incongruent about this family. What they say and do are two different things. They ARE dishonest and both even have police records that were published on this site or the other one that starts with a K. Asa has stolen stuff and I believe Priscilla has written bad checks. We aren’t dealing with wonderful people.

They lie to us about Abbie’s “progress” as well as to JSA.

Some vlogs back I believe they told their subscribers to not send crap to them anymore instead send something else or support their local autistic club.....I can’t remember. They were being buried in stuff sent to them. Do you all think they threw most of it away? Send money folks, please! Isaiah needs to go to college!

I don’t think they bathe Abbie daily. Too much trouble. The pool does that anyway....🤢

I would NOT advise anyone to get in that pool. So nasty with the dogs and Abbie’s poop.

There are so many things they say and do that leave me going “what”? Like Abbie living independently and her progressing in ANYTHING. Not her verbal skills, not her sign language, not her self hygiene care, not her ability to follow directions, nothing! Are they deceiving themselves?

There is so much to say about these fools. Living in a half million dollar house but still low class.

As long as they have a you tube or Facebook daily video posting, we have tons of material to talk about.

And now I believe they are just doing two days worth of video in one day.
I wouldn’t send them anything at all!

Their house honestly was a horrible investment. In Florida you don’t spend that much on a house that’s in a neighborhood like that. It’s inconstant. You want a gated community with other houses that are in the same price range. And did they really need that house. They’d have more money in the bank, money for their sons education if they didn’t need such a showy house. And it’s not a great house! That room Summer is in, Ive seen dog kennels that are nicer!

It’s also obvious they have no clue on how to spend or how to invest. A likes to talk a big game but he’s talking out his A! With how YT dropped after they bought that house and their viewers dropping it’s obvious why she has to peddle LL or they’d have to already be taking out a second mortgage. Wouldn’t surprise me if they already borrowed money from their parents.

And honestly I hate to say it but I don’t see Isaiah lasting long at college because he never learned how to be independent. So it’s probably better they don’t pay for him because he’d never hear the end of it if he did come home.

• Heart