Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Asa said "We arent just saying here, fix our kid." Yet sued the public school for not fixing their kid.
I think it would be interesting to see the look on that Administrative Law Judges face to discover that Abbie is the exact same even after all these years at JSA.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Did you watch that vlog by any chance? It was from maybe yesterday. OMG, the entire chicken dance she and ASSa did killed me!! I could not stop laughing. 😂😂😂 Poor Maverick, he looked afraid to get closer to them!! I will give her this, for as large as she is, she can move!!
I keep hoping Maverick and Nala will run off and find new forever homes....like "The Incredible Journey" without danger or tears. 🐾🐾

• Haha
  • Heart

BloodyMermaid

Well have you or anyone really paid attention to how Priscilla responds to hearing the subject of Isaiah leaving for college? After all is done with the "Coronavirus" Priscilla's goal is to continue to not deal with Abby. Look at the vlog where I believe it's the one with Asa's mom and the stepdad, over for dinner. Look closely at her body language as Asa makes excuses for Priscilla's lifestyle of not doing anything as a mother and wife. The "work" that she does is always outside the house but never with Abby because as the words from her mouth from the podcast, "mothering is not my jam" she also says in the vlog at the dinner that she grew up with a nanny. Priscilla only knows how to live or "exist" as someone doing all the work for her. She obviously has no patience with her own daughter and more so according to her words, she "doesn't shine in that area of being a mother". I am convinced that they will put Abby in an institute after Isaiah goes off to college, maybe not right away but in due time they will because Priscilla does not have a mother's intuition. We all know it and she even says it, "it's not my jam"
Then there goes the YT channel and the money because it’s already getting boring and who would want to watch anything solely about those two pigs.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
The latest vlog really makes it so clear how profoundly IDD Abbie is. And how very much Assssa is either in denial or lying to everyone. (Personally I vote for lying)

He keeps talking about independence. There is no way in hell Abbie will ever live independently. Every small task she is able to do needs someone standing over her and giving her directions step by step.

He had to tell her to move the toothbrush around because she was just holding it in one place in her mouth. For crying out loud.

And I dont say these things to be mean or in anyway make fun of her. But its fact. It's just the way it is.

So I again repeat (as so many of us have said)....Stop with matching colors! Stop with teaching her transactions with money, for lords sake! Stop with having her find a Brown leaf!

Teach her as much personal hygiene stuff as you can. Teach it, teach it, teach it and dont get lazy because it becomes tedious....or messy. Get her outta that diaper. Teach her to wash herself. Brush teeth. Possibly get
dressed.

Teach her not to yell and grunt and flail around when she's at a public place. The hell with "oh but its suppressing her stims" Heck, theres things all people in general no matter who you are...that you cant do in public. It's just the way it works.

Assssa...if you give a damn about your 2nd daughter's life you will get off your big ass and work in the things that will make a difference to Abbie's life. Matching colors ain't gonna change 1 thing for her.

And for Gods sake teach her to keep her clothes on. Ya might wanna start that by not allowing her naked in the pool.

Oh, and quit lying. She ain't ridin' the bike. And you know that.
This post said everything I was feeling about Abbie. She needs help with her activities of daily life - not being pushed around on a bike she will NEVER learn how to ride. Her birthday gifts should have been like the gifts Asa’s parents gave her. Young children musical toys..that’s what she really enjoys. I wish they would stop making her what she isn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
That scene in the bedroom with P sorting out everyone’s laundry was quite amusing. I just knew she was in charge of it all. Here are these grown men taking about their underwear getting mixed up. Just so gross that grown people wash their clothes together and don’t even have the decency to sort it out themselves instead of having P do it. Lol! They literally took it upstairs and had her sorting. Isaiah saying that he’s about to be “skinny mini.” What guy even says that out of his mouth?

• Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Because her claim to fame is that she is Ab,s bff. She’s a spotlight hog.
as my wife just said, summer’s issue is that she’s just extremely immature.
my wife also pointed out that Abbie is more likely to listen and do things more independently for Summer and Becca because they make her do things and encourage Abbie. Asa gets frustrated quickly with Abbie because she’s not fast enough ( for him) and that’s why he takes over or constantly over directs her.

The latest vlog really makes it so clear how profoundly IDD Abbie is. And how very much Assssa is either in denial or lying to everyone. (Personally I vote for lying)

He keeps talking about independence. There is no way in hell Abbie will ever live independently. Every small task she is able to do needs someone standing over her and giving her directions step by step.

He had to tell her to move the toothbrush around because she was just holding it in one place in her mouth. For crying out loud.

And I dont say these things to be mean or in anyway make fun of her. But its fact. It's just the way it is.

So I again repeat (as so many of us have said)....Stop with matching colors! Stop with teaching her transactions with money, for lords sake! Stop with having her find a Brown leaf!

Teach her as much personal hygiene stuff as you can. Teach it, teach it, teach it and dont get lazy because it becomes tedious....or messy. Get her outta that diaper. Teach her to wash herself. Brush teeth. Possibly get
dressed.

Teach her not to yell and grunt and flail around when she's at a public place. The hell with "oh but its suppressing her stims" Heck, theres things all people in general no matter who you are...that you cant do in public. It's just the way it works.

Assssa...if you give a damn about your 2nd daughter's life you will get off your big ass and work in the things that will make a difference to Abbie's life. Matching colors ain't gonna change 1 thing for her.

And for Gods sake teach her to keep her clothes on. Ya might wanna start that by not allowing her naked in the pool.

Oh, and quit lying. She ain't ridin' the bike. And you know that.
👍👍👏👏👏👏👏 Good job

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Did y’all catch in yesterday’s video how Isaiah wanted to give Priscilla a vacuum cleaner for her birthday but Asa wouldn’t let him? Spoke volumes of Priscilla even then.
I'm not quite sure just what she would do with another vacuum.
She doesn't use the ones she's got.
Assa and Abbie do.
🐖 is a queen.
Honey.
She ain't doing domestic chores.
😁

• Haha

SourSkittles

Okay not tryna be mean.
But Abbie's hands are downright weird.
Got a good look during the handwashing.
I almost find them creepy.
I'm not an expert on anything but my guess would be her hands are like that due to her low muscle tone and her damaging the nerves in her hands due to her hard clapping and slamming her hands on hard surfaces. And the way she flails her hands around can't be good for her hands either.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Abbie is completely prompt dependent which is sad. I remember a year or two ago when Brandi was working with them more often and she was trying to phase out the amount of prompting, especially verbal prompting. This clearly suggests that Brandi was working towards Abbie doing tasks INDEPENDENTLY which is supposedly very important to Asshat and God-Cilla. But, Asshat with his controlling ways just can't seem to handle being told what to do in any manner, even if it's from someone who is more knowledgeable and trained in the subject.
As a result of Asa being unable to follow through with Brandi's instructions (I still remember how a cpl of months ago he made fun of Brandi's instruction to not use verbal prompting and to move to gestural prompting).... Abbie is extremely dependent on being prompted to do something, even if it's something she knows how to do or remembers the steps to complete the task.
I remember back at the old house, they were doing the exercise of putting groceries away and Brandi said to let Abbie try it without prompting. Abbie started to do the task, kinda half attempting to pick something up to put in the fridge, but ultimately ended up just standing in front of the open fridge, looking at Asa and Brandi, and just waiting. It wasn't until one of them prompted her that she finally did something.

****Edit*** I take back saying she's completely prompt dependent. That's not accurate. But she definitely relies on prompting a lot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
She is really stuffed into that top. I dont understand why she is ordering items that do not fit. Just because you can SQUEEZE intp something doesnt mean you should. She would look thinner if she wore the proper size....wearing things 2 sizes too small isnt helping the weight loss narrative.
THIS! And that goes for anyone. If you're wearing something that's too small for you, it makes you look heavier than you really are. It is not flattering at all. You can still wear something that has more of a fitted silhouette but in the right size so that you don't look like an overstuffed sausage.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannah'sMama

Abbie is completely prompt dependent which is sad. I remember a year or two ago when Brandi was working with them more often and she was trying to phase out the amount of prompting, especially verbal prompting. This clearly suggests that Brandi was working towards Abbie doing tasks INDEPENDENTLY which is supposedly very important to Asshat and God-Cilla. But, Asshat with his controlling ways just can't seem to handle being told what to do in any manner, even if it's from someone who is more knowledgeable and trained in the subject.
As a result of Asa being unable to follow through with Brandi's instructions (I still remember how a cpl of months ago he made fun of Brandi's instruction to not use verbal prompting and to move to gestural prompting).... Abbie is extremely dependent on being prompted to do something, even if it's something she knows how to do or remembers the steps to complete the task.
I remember back at the old house, they were doing the exercise of putting groceries away and Brandi said to let Abbie try it without prompting. Abbie started to do the task, kinda half attempting to pick something up to put in the fridge, but ultimately ended up just standing in front of the open fridge, looking at Asa and Brandi, and just waiting. It wasn't until one of them prompted her that she finally did something.
This is actually why I've never had too much of a problem with Brandi. Am I thrilled that she practices ABA? No, but at least she modifies it in some capacity by trying to phase out the prompting. I mean, hey, it's great if your child can "learn" how to do a task with you constantly directing their motions and backseat driving, but it would be nice if they could at least do some steps on their own.

Abbie IS actually capable of doing this. I've noticed especially with grabbing a glass or bowl to get water or something - she knows what she's doing. Until Asa butts in because she's not doing it the "right" way and she gets confused.

i don’t ever recall a parent wanting to push their child into doing more than that parent knew their child was capable of doing
Oh my God, I wish I had your track record! When I worked with the public school system being yelled at by in denial parents about what their child is capable of doing was a weekly occurrence. Like, I'm sorry Ma'am, but your 16 year old child with severe IDD is not going to 'grow out of it' in time for university.

• Sad
  • Heart

sachairiah

I’m actually really shocked that they would even put her in public school. Like you said - special ed or not! Do they understand how difficult that shit is even for a typical person? Wtf were they thinking? Just goes to show ... again, how they wanted to be selfish and greedy. They should have homeschooled her in the beginning ... but then again, there goes their free time and also lawsuit money. I wonder how much trauma /ptsd she has from those days ... ugh
It's tough. As a parent who barely makes ends meet, and with two kids who are special needs..

Homeschooling or private would likely be better for my kids. Cant afford private, and some of the issues we are dealing with is way above what we have the ability to manage. My eldest is very smart, but has executive dysfunction of some sort where he just cant seem to do the work. I cant teach him what he is unwilling to do. The teacher and his EA were able to get him to do these things, tho.

I made sure tho that he had an EA. (Even that was a fight, they really didnt want him to have one). My younger may not be able to be in a regular class at all, even with assistance. I'm a strange parent tho in comparison to my peers- I'm strangely very very aware of my kids abilities and where they are. (Most parents are in very serious denial).

Anyway, I dont know the real answer. I just know that a lot of us dont have the ability to homeschool 💖

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I don't understand why they are wasting time teaching her about money. I don't think she'll ever be able to go in a store, walk to an item, take it to check out and know what to do when the cashier says "That'll be $4.25" and Abbie will count out $4.25. Or even understand that she has to swipe her debit card and put in a pin number. It's not ever going to happen.

Her school should understand that too. I don't know why they're putting her through the mechanics of shopping.

Everything is just floppy, no tone at all, from her feet to her neck and it seems to be getting worse as she ages.
I'm surprised she doesn't trip when she walks.

• Haha