Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd be amazed at the number of parents I've dealt with in the past who have the same thinking as A & P in believing their kids have more abilities than they really do.
Do I think Abbie has the capability to ride a bike, no.....but if I say that I will be met with the response that anything is possible.

So at what point do you separate reality from hope?

Reactions: 18
I still think that 3 wheel bike is ultimately for Pigface. They know dam well Absent wont be able to ride it. She needs 3 wheels to balance all the blubber.
Asa could modify it a bit for P so she maybe would exercise.
ll (3).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This exactly. I'm a mandated reporter and I've felt compelled to report a few caregivers to child welfare over the years. Do A & P make me want to tear my hair out in frustration? Yes. But I wouldn't report them. A) nothing would happen apart from me getting laughed at, and b) as stated above, Abbie is fed, (relatively) clean, has access to doctors and therapists, and is (I believe) genuinely loved.

It would, of course, be better if she was in a public school for special needs (do they have those in the States?) where things could be monitored a little more closely. I do believe, as others have said before, that the Maasses get treated with kid gloves by JSA where as in the public system things like them always being late would not be tolerated (once and a while, sure - but not every day). A & P would also be held to task for maintaining/reinforcing behaviors and skills at home that were learned at school.
But nobody ever said this was a case for a mandated reporter to get involved in. It was only a feeling or a suggestion or a hope..
for Abbie's sake...that some sort of help for her could be gotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s the most ridiculous thing they have bought so far. She will never be able to use that. She probably won’t get on it again and we won’t see it in another video. Think of the school books Isaiah could have bought instead of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes and they were at Walmart of all places. With a speciality bike like that, I would not expect to walk in and find it.

It seems like it. “What’s a big gift we can get Abbie since she’s turning 15”.
Walmart would not have anything like that unless it was special ordered - and I’m not even sure that option is available for that sort of bike. I was damn lucky to find mine, and I had to special order. Now it is not even available by special order. Walmart’s have been fresh out of bikes for weeks. I think they just went there for vlog views purposes.

Reactions: 12
I am of the opinion that all of these professionals have turned their heads all these years, checked the boxes and reported to the government to get themselves paid. It probably happens a lot in this arena.
I also am of the opinion that these hambeasts have dismissed the advice they received, have not been consistent with anything in 13 years and it's because they are narcissistic know it alls.
And who suffers? Abbie.
While I admit that I am not "qualified" to analyze, I do have an opinion and my opinion is what it is.
I believe the evidence of her "attention seeking behavior" in the vlogs as well as her regression could very well be a result of neglect and inconsistency applying therapies.
It's not their lifestyle that concerns me. As far as advocating for them to be in some kind of government or other kind of program, that's not what I was doing.
I was dreaming up (just thinking out loud) what I thought was an effective way to get compliance for 2 lazy narcissistic parents and get help for Abbie at the same time.
You do a great job advocating for the Massives here in this forum though.
I'm sure they appreciate the support.
I dont know about anybody else but I am not here to support those Assholes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol ... told you all there were so many things wrong with that video. Well apparently one of Abbie’s doctors told them that she is not going to get any taller (this was from another older vlog)... And they believe him. Idk how doctors can predict that ... I though that girls stop getting taller at 18 or so. But bigger is a whole different topic. I think she is 5’2 right now. So they better hope she gets taller cause a girl her height who will eventually be getting fat and big is not going to “pack it well.”

Not to mention the depo shots (just like any birth control) have been known to make you gain weight. Idk if this has changed over the years but I remember when girls I knew were on it ... there was a lot of weight gain. Of course they were older than Abbie at the time. I definitely think that how early they started Abbie on that tit is going to have her body fully out of wack. I can bet a lot of the mood swings are from that. Soon we will be seeing the weight.
I am at my same height as when I was 12. I’m 5’2. But no doctor told my parents that I stopped growing. I think I just shot up quickly for height and then stopped.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I posted this last night on here?
Not sure they talk to the neighbours!? Or if their neighbours even like the Maass family!? So I wouldn't pin all my hopes on them looking out for Abbie if she got out!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not sure they talk to the neighbours!? Or if their neighbours even like the Maass family!? So I wouldn't pin all my hopes on them looking out for Abbie if she got out!
Amanda Lee at it again. I have never heard mention of the neighbours but I imagine they are horrified by their new arriviste, or as we Brits would say, chavvy newcomers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Walmart would not have anything like that unless it was special ordered - and I’m not even sure that option is available for that sort of bike. I was damn lucky to find mine, and I had to special order. Now it is not even available by special order. Walmart’s have been fresh out of bikes for weeks. I think they just went there for vlog views purposes.
This is the only one Walmart sells under $1000.

It’s now sold out, I imagine a bunch of leghumpers ran out to buy it so they can be like Abbie.
Yesterday it was available for shipping but no known stock in stores.

• Haha
  • Wow
What is she on, the neighbours will stop her and bring her home. That can only be 🐷 saying something as stupid as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200512_191542.jpg

I get that 🐖 made this collage with pictures from this year (mostly from whilst they have been on Lockdown, fsr) But why oh why use the one with Abbie eating dirt!!!!!? Ugh! 😩😒😲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she on, the neighbours will stop her and bring her home. That can only be 🐷 saying something as stupid as that.
I doubt any of their neighbors want to chance getting hit or bit by Abbie, hell her parents can't even grab her easily, or sued and scammed by Assa for interfering in his daughter's freedom or OMG even worse educated by.the master himself on autism.
My opinion that neighborhood probably hates them with all the look at me things they do and all the yelling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe YT is the only organization that could help exploited children by not allowing these families to get paid for vlogging their kids.
Shame on YT for allowing this type of exploitation! Comparing FA to Cody Speaks is all anyone needs to see....Cody's family is O.U.T.S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G. in their parenting skills but this family is blatantly putting mundane content out there under the GUISE of autism awareness when it's just an income source. It's nothing more than capitalizing on their daughter who has absolutely no say in whether she wants herself and all her behaviors to be blasted out in the internet. I am sick that I was taken in my them but glad it was only for a short while until I realized the truth.

I am of the opinion that all of these professionals have turned their heads all these years, checked the boxes and reported to the government to get themselves paid. It probably happens a lot in this arena.
I also am of the opinion that these hambeasts have dismissed the advice they received, have not been consistent with anything in 13 years and it's because they are narcissistic know it alls.
And who suffers? Abbie.
While I admit that I am not "qualified" to analyze, I do have an opinion and my opinion is what it is.
I believe the evidence of her "attention seeking behavior" in the vlogs as well as her regression could very well be a result of neglect and inconsistency applying therapies.
It's not their lifestyle that concerns me. As far as advocating for them to be in some kind of government or other kind of program, that's not what I was doing.
I was dreaming up (just thinking out loud) what I thought was an effective way to get compliance for 2 lazy narcissistic parents and get help for Abbie at the same time.
You do a great job advocating for the Massives here in this forum though.
I'm sure they appreciate the support.
The professionals have totally turned a blind eye. Brandi because she wants to help Abbie but she wants to get paid. People who truly want to help Abbie and those like her really do have the idea they can make a difference even if the lazy parents will not help. In fact I think they even more so want to help BECAUSE they know the parents aren't doing it at home. I speak from experience as a former Special Needs Teacher Assistant. I was in charge of a Down syndrome child who had very wealthy parents, they refused to believe he was anything but "normal" and the only structure he had was at school. He would run away (I certainly got my exercise), misbehave and knew some words. I know we tried our darnedest to teach him to speak using photos of his family, toys etc. I think I was more proud of him when he learned to communicate and control his behavior than his parents were.

Last spring, I found them and watched a ton of their vlogs. I loved them and was taken in. I always looked forward to 6 pm and always watched every new vlog. When they announced the new house, I lost interest. I was happy, because they had been talking about finding a house for a while, but kept pushing the idea that it was a dream and kept talking about how they needed two years on YouTube income. To me they were relatable, not a lot of money (there were two vlogs on buying a new couch and they couldn’t decide and then tte cost), but then — BAM — new house, new furniture (House totally furnished), new car (and not the entry model). I saw it all then.
⬆ ⬆ ME TOO!!! ⬆⬆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine what tonight's vlog is going to contain? I dread to even think about it.
Me too! 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Last night's vlog was filmed on Sunday. Its Abbie's actual birthday today. So I guess it will be them taking A out on her bike? Or more of the same day ie mother's day, where they went to see 🐷 mother? Who knows. Whatever it is, it will be yet another shitshow, I'm sure 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
If Amanda Lee said it...
It's GOT to be true!
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.