Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just here thinking of how many days they've been spreading out Abbie's birthday and while that's great for her (I'm not sure how aware she is about the whole thing, honestly) I'm wondering how Isaiah is feeling about it.

I was never a greedy child, but I remember every Christmas and other holidays I would get two or three things, often with the dollar store tags still on them. And I would have been grateful! But when I saw what my siblings got...

But my siblings would get iPods, bicycles, fancy surround sound systems. And you start wondering why your parents dont like you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Again with the "#autismprincess" shite. Priscilla's post for Abbie's b-day:
Utter crap. This coming from the mother who doesn’t have maternal feelings. I said yesterDay , that this would be more for miss 🐷 than Abbie.
She just has to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think Gambit advocates for this family. She does however make reasonable instead of inflammatory posts. Just my opinion, we are all different and post differently. Personally, I do not care for the outrageous inflammatory posts much either, I find them unneccessary.

I can say this in my opinion only, not advocating for this family:
I do not believe Abbie is neglected or abused.
I believe both parents and her brother love her.
I do not think Abbie is some ugly little monster.

I do think her parents are ridiculous lazy shiesters that have used their daughter's disability to make bank on.
This exactly. I'm a mandated reporter and I've felt compelled to report a few caregivers to child welfare over the years. Do A & P make me want to tear my hair out in frustration? Yes. But I wouldn't report them. A) nothing would happen apart from me getting laughed at, and b) as stated above, Abbie is fed, (relatively) clean, has access to doctors and therapists, and is (I believe) genuinely loved.

It would, of course, be better if she was in a public school for special needs (do they have those in the States?) where things could be monitored a little more closely. I do believe, as others have said before, that the Maasses get treated with kid gloves by JSA where as in the public system things like them always being late would not be tolerated (once and a while, sure - but not every day). A & P would also be held to task for maintaining/reinforcing behaviors and skills at home that were learned at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG Y’all!!! I have no words...
We have been trying to afford one of those for our 16 year old for several years now. She wants to use a tri-cycle, since she always has lacked the coordination for a bicycle but yes, they are super expensive... I am just sick...

Also, someone mentioned the cheerleading. I remember they talked about it and being that it was part of Special Olympics. We do a lot with our local chapter and I can tell you now, Abbie’s behavior would not be tolerated, whatsoever.. Athletes are required to show good behaviors and attitudes. They are understanding but they never can or will push an athlete to participate. I can only imagine that Abbie has to be forced to do anything physical and that would absolutely not be allowed..
The girls are doing a great job. Abbie would never be able to join them, her IDD is too profound and her willingness. to cooperate nearly non-existent.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe the leg HUMPERS actually dont see any problems with Abbie being able to ride that bike. Surely A & P dont expect her to ride it either and were just trying to get more views and go along with the narrative of Abbie being a regular teenager.

The other thing about the bike.. I wonder how hard it is to pedal.. I would imagine its heavy and no gears to make it easier.. there is just no way all the way around that she will ever get passed them pushing her around.

I'm sure through the years they have tried to put her on a bike and this wasn't the first time.. well we know for sure based on the video with Brandy. They are such sleezballs ..everything for views.
Great point about it being heavy. If anyone had any thoughts she could learn to pedal(I did not!) then that should end them.

Again with the "#autismprincess" shite. Priscilla's post for Abbie's b-day:
Haaaaa! My first thought when I saw this?
Why in the world did Prilly put a YOUNGER Abbie picture in the middle? You'd think she'd put a recent picture since she's celebrating her 15th.
She knows that cute factor is going...going...gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That bike. Wow, just....what the hell and why? What a freaking waste of money and such dumbassery!!! Assa is so freaking delusional it's astounding. Him going on and on while they were in the car, talking about how it would be great for her to ride alongside them when they go out on their scooters (I know this isn't the first time he's talked about this, or even talked about her learning to ride a scooter, now its an actual bike) And then that cheerleading comment? This man is nuts! Something is seriously wrong with his perception of reality. People talk about P being delusional but this man is the cherry on top of this circus show cake. And the way P was looking at him in the car as he went on and on about his delusions. That was a, yeah right buddy. I don't think so, look but I can't say anything around you. Her body language was also a giveaway.

This is something that kid will most likely never use or have any interest in and that kind of money, AGAIN, could have gone to their son's college fund. It's getting gross with how much the ass hat Asa dotes on his daughter but treats his son like trash. He can't even congratulate him without an insult. Nasty man-baby.

Who knows, maybe Ab WILL hop on that bike one day and turn into a little speed demon and chase her dad down the street on it all the while, laughing gleefully.
I couldn't agree more! He's the worst and the way he's constandly preferring Abby is heartless, shabby and mean.

Great point about it being heavy. If anyone had any thoughts she could learn to pedal(I did not!) then that should end them.

Why in the world did Prilly put a YOUNGER Abbie picture in the middle? You'd think she'd put a recent picture since she's celebrating her 15th.
That picture is from 19th March 2020

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The girls are doing a great job. Abbie would never be able to join them, her IDD is too profound and her willingness. to cooperate nearly non-existent.

Boggles my mind that they actually thought Abbie could be in this type of environment. I wonder if the kids at camp are at this level? Just wondering as P said they are able to bike around camp.

In the cheerleading vid I can just imagine Abbie in back signing for candy, removing her clothes, yelling.. there is just no way.

Coming out of lurkdom.....

Priscilla once worked at Lowe’s when they first moved to Jacksonville. Assa jumped around from job to job, became a SAHD (stay at home dad), then they opened their repair shop.

Priscilla wanted to open a food truck (Cajun themed). I guess they bought the truck, but had more research to do before getting off the ground. I found an old Pinterest board of Priscilla’s that had food truck ideas At some point last year.

Last spring, I found them and watched a ton of their vlogs. I loved them and was taken in. I always looked forward to 6 pm and always watched every new vlog. When they announced the new house, I lost interest. I was happy, because they had been talking about finding a house for a while, but kept pushing the idea that it was a dream and kept talking about how they needed two years on YouTube income. To me they were relatable, not a lot of money (there were two vlogs on buying a new couch and they couldn’t decide and then tte cost), but then — BAM — new house, new furniture (House totally furnished), new car (and not the entry model). I saw it all then.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I still think that 3 wheel bike is ultimately for Pigface. They know dam well Absent wont be able to ride it. She needs 3 wheels to balance all the blubber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity, I searched the weight limit for Abbie's new bike (just in case, somehow, P decides she wants to use it rather than having it sitting collecting dust) and the maximum weight limit is 250lbs. I also searched the Peleton bike's weight limit and it's 305lbs for that one.

😁
Has she ‘revealed’ the Peleton yet or even acknowledged she got it?

• Haha
I still think that 3 wheel bike is ultimately for Pigface. They know dam well Absent wont be able to ride it. She needs 3 wheels to balance all the blubber.
I think the bike was for content.. and a good thumb nail... as well as it being for P or Summer. Surely they cannot be that delusional on Abbie's abilities.

Again with the "#autismprincess" shite. Priscilla's post for Abbie's bB-Day
Could she not have put up more flattering pictures of her daughter? Idk why A and P put up photos of their kid looking unkempt since they always preach about "we want to give her dignity" yeah, sure. And that's nice, have the picture up there where she ate chicken poop fertilizer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the bike was for content.. and a good thumb nail... as well as it being for P or Summer. Surely they cannot be that delusional on Abbie's abilities.
You'd be amazed at the number of parents I've dealt with in the past who have the same thinking as A & P in believing their kids have more abilities than they really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
that picture in the thumbnail makes me so mad. It purposely makes it look like Abbie is riding by hherself.
That's blatant misleading.
They know the humpers will eat it up.
But it's a lie!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.