Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gage...(if you’re here) 🍩!!!

I was gonna give you a trophy award, but donut came up 1st & I wanna keep it relevant to the vlog! Great comment dude!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kinda outta the blue.
Im tired of seeing Prigly pulling out her phone at stoplights when driving.

Kinda outta the blue.
Im tired of seeing Prigly pulling out her phone at stoplights when driving.

(that's me again...messin up the posts!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i believe they bought this bike for Prissy. It is one of the only bikes under $1000. That will accommodate a person her size. If it was just for Abby this bike would have been more than fine for the 10 times they may put her on it.
View attachment 128247
Where did you find that 3 wheel bike for such a low amount. I have never seen them that low.

They could have ordered from Walmart free delivery by June 1
So I agree more than likely they already had the more expensive one picked out and used Walmart, a store they claim to hate and they avoid, as a bullshit excuse
Maybe that is why we saw them walking around in Walmart on the vlog. They had saw that and thought maybe that Walmart would have one in stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The look on P's face when she realised she had to fork out money for Abbie's birthday was just the best. That makes the purchase worth it for me!
The last thing that family needs is more stuff. Surely a better present for Abbie would been sensory toys/items or an experience she would actually enjoy. They could rent a foam machine, do the blow up pool with shaving cream again, set up a bucket of water or rice with some cups. Heck even let play in dirt or sand, even if she eats it it would be better than what they currently feed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Given that the Florida law states that people over 16 don’t legally have to wear a helmet why didn’t they wait until next year to get her a bike? She’s never going to wear a helmet never mind pedal or steer!

I love that bike, it is adorable and I would totally ride it. But I would never, ever pay that much. Why didn't they get her a used one? Without hand brakes? I have seen them at bike shops and people rode them around here. The way the spend, spend, spend drives me crazy!

I thought the same thing about the lawn mower! That tit was loud! Even normal people don’t wanna hear that. They picked such an opportune time didn’t they? Oh yeah they just HAD to get this vlog content. It was like they were trying so hard to get this content by hook or by crook. My God.
It even bothered me through the computer. They don't seem to know Abbie at all or vlog content is way more important.

Where did you find that 3 wheel bike for such a low amount. I have never seen them that low.

Maybe that is why we saw them walking around in Walmart on the vlog. They had saw that and thought maybe that Walmart would have one in stock.
I googled used adult trike and found many, many of them for 200 and up. Of course they are less expensive if they do not have hand brakes, The Amish ride them all over Fl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think they are idiots with their money and it’s actually kind of fun to watch them try and act like they have class. The champagne they had for mother’s day in the photos was Barefoot brand. Ummm my friends and I used to drink that in college cause that brand is cheap as hell - and we were broke as hell. I would never have had that in the photo if I were them. The tequila they drink? It’s 1800 which is one of the cheapest, nastiest tasting tequila on earth - IMO. I only bring this up because they are so into acting like they are some fancy, classy people with all the money in the world, yet they feed and drink the weirdest, cheapest tit that no one with their assumed amount of money would eat and drink. Yet they can’t even pay for their ONE child to go to college. Give me a bleeping break.

So when they were eating their beloved McDonald’s, did you all notice how they didn’t even take out the food out of the boxes? That’s like the number rule about eating out nowadays during Covid times is that if you have to get food from outside ... you take it out of the original container and put it on a plate ... then wash your hands before you commence to eat... and not eat out of the boxes and such. They are the dumbest hillbillies in all the land. She literally opened the box for Abbie and here she comes dashing to the counter and eats right out of the box. What is the point of wiping down groceries and putting masks on? They may as well stop. They may as well throw a typical teen party for their daughter too.
I thought the same thing about the takeout! Made me anxious. They aren’t wiping down groceries or anything after bringing them into the house. It takes me forever to take groceries out of bags, wipe them down, sanitize counters and handles, and wash an re-wash my hands afterwards. They have more food in their house than I think I’ve ever had unless I was getting ready for Christmas Day dinner. It’s unreal!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know we've talked before about how P wanted a food truck. I was watching this vlog and A says it's a sad day because "We sold Priscilla's food truck"
So apparently she actually had one. they start talking about it about 12:15 in to the video. P also says when they started their shop in 2011 they paid cash she cashed in her 401K. Where did she work before to have a 401K?

I know we've talked before about how P wanted a food truck. I was watching this vlog and A says it's a sad day because "We sold Priscilla's food truck"
So apparently she actually had one. they start talking about it about 12:15 in to the video.

I would not eat one bite of food of a truck she cooked on! That pushing her nose up rub she does? Nope, just nope. Not to mention...she is NOT a cook and is way too lazy. How in the world did she plan on moving around and cooking inside a food truck?

They probably had it planned to call it Abbie's or Autistic or some tit for attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe the leg HUMPERS actually dont see any problems with Abbie being able to ride that bike. Surely A & P dont expect her to ride it either and were just trying to get more views and go along with the narrative of Abbie being a regular teenager.

The other thing about the bike.. I wonder how hard it is to pedal.. I would imagine its heavy and no gears to make it easier.. there is just no way all the way around that she will ever get passed them pushing her around.

I'm sure through the years they have tried to put her on a bike and this wasn't the first time.. well we know for sure based on the video with Brandy. They are such sleezballs ..everything for views.

Reactions: 14
So apparently she actually had one. they start talking about it about 12:15 in to the video. P also says when they started their shop in 2011 they paid cash she cashed in her 401K. Where did she work before to have a 401K?

They really need to address the way her posture is, she is going to have a hump back if they don’t.

• Heart

She couldn't have had much of a 401k at that time.. weren't they in their 20's when they opened the shop?

I can't believe the leg HUMPERS actually dont see any problems with Abbie being able to ride that bike. Surely A & P dont expect her to ride it either and were just trying to get more views and go along with the narrative of Abbie being a regular teenager.

The other thing about the bike.. I wonder how hard it is to pedal.. I would imagine its heavy and no gears to make it easier.. there is just no way all the way around that she will ever get passed them pushing her around.

I'm sure through the years they have tried to put her on a bike and this wasn't the first time.. well we know for sure based on the video with Brandy. They are such sleezballs ..everything for views.
This is the one time I believed in the leghumpers, I for sure thought I would see comments questioning this but nope they are crying tears of joy lol.

They really need to address the way her posture is, she is going to have a hump back if they don’t.
They have said she has kyphosis but I can't see Abbie tolerating any kind of a back brace.

This is the one time I believed in the leghumpers, I for sure thought I would see comments questioning this but nope they are crying tears of joy lol.
I'm sure any comments saying anything negative on this have been deleted or the person that made the comment is shadow banned.

Reactions: 11

I’m pretty sure they just had the physical truck, not the actual business open.

She couldn't have had much of a 401k at that time.. weren't they in their 20's when they opened the shop?
Yes, In 2011 they would be 29 or 30

I would not eat on bit of food of a truck she cooked on! That pushing her nose up rub she does? Nope, just nope. Not to mention...she is NOT a cook and is way too lazy. How in the world did she plan on moving around and cooking inside a food truck?

They probably had it planned to call it Abbie's or Autistic or some tit for attention.
It was Pots, Pans and Priscilla.. sometimes they called it Triple P

I will just say this... that bike is half my rent. What a total waste of money. I really don’t care how they spend their money, but it is really a shame that they are flaunting this way while millions of us are without work at this time.
I could almost pay 2 month's rent with that stupid bike (I live in a small space in a less populated area but still!! That bike is literally my cost of living right now). It's crazy to me that they buy "big ticket" items constantly. If nothing else, I would hope they would at least recognize that it hurts their relatability. And like you said, given the struggles so many people are facing in recent times, it's just not in good taste.

I could almost pay 2 month's rent with that stupid bike (I live in a small space in a less populated area but still!! That bike is literally my cost of living right now). It's crazy to me that they buy "big ticket" items constantly. If nothing else, I would hope they would at least recognize that it hurts their relatability. And like you said, given the struggles so many people are facing in recent times, it's just not in good taste.
I have yet to see anything they do that was in good taste!
😁

• Haha
They have said she has kyphosis but I can't see Abbie tolerating any kind of a back brace.

I'm sure any comments saying anything negative on this have been deleted or the person that made the comment is shadow banned.
I believe she would wear one as she is used to wearing a backpack. Pretty sure they could get one that is too hard for her to take off. Yes, at some age she is going to get to the point of not being able to hold her head up at all, she will be bent over that way for good. I would address that asap if she was mine.

It was Pots, Pans and Priscilla.. sometimes they called it Triple P
I see...now that is her channel name, or it was then I guess. That amazes me because she is FAR from being a good cook, very far. And, I have eaten off food trucks and it is a very tight squeeze in there and they are hot. How in the world could she have physically done it? Talk about an opened can of biscuits, that's how the truck would look...her fat oozing out and the sweat. Good lord.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.