Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me wonder if they said the bike they wanted was sold out so they wouldn’t look like greedy pigs going straight out and spending $1000 on that bike. I just don’t understand how during the car ride they decided let’s get a different bike, one that’s double the price of the one that we wanted.

And if they really were going to spend about $500 on a bike, wouldn’t that be something they ordered online and picked up instead of just randomly walking into the store and expecting it to be there?
Yes a lot of things didn’t make sense in that vlog. I was wondering the same thing about the original bike they had in mind. Did they pullover to find another alternative that is twice as expensive? What the duck? It was so serious for them to have this as their vlog content for the day that they didn’t go back home and look for other reasonably priced ones. Also the whole size thing didn’t make any sense. How was she too small to ride a bike? Like someone mentioned above, kids ride bikes when they are very little ... so wtf?

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they bought that bike to make make up for her not getting to do normal teenage things. She wouldn't have a car but at 15 she would start taking drivers ed and this would be the next best thing I guess. I mean it's not like she could ask for a bike or show interest in it but I could just imagine them doing this so they could get a taste of having a "normal teeange daughter" because they are that insane about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One more rant - is it any wonder Abbie had a bad reaction to the bike?? There was a super loud leaf blower in the background, then you have Asa, Priscilla, Isaiah and Summer ALL talking to her, instructing her etc. Do you know your child? Sensory processing disorder?? Hello??

It was nice to see her smiling a bit during the ride, but I think that's more because she was out of the house and A&P, S&I were interacting and engaging with her.
I thought the same thing about the lawn mower! That tit was loud! Even normal people don’t wanna hear that. They picked such an opportune time didn’t they? Oh yeah they just HAD to get this vlog content. It was like they were trying so hard to get this content by hook or by crook. My God.

• Wow
  • Haha
No doubt they will write that bike off as a business expense.
Probably all those groceries too.
I hope the IRS gets a tip.

That sucks you can't get your daughter a bike like that!!
Makes my heart hurt to be honest.
The cheerleading thing was mentioned by 🐖 in the car ride and she made it a point to mention it was SPECIAL NEEDS Cheerleading. Like Abbie even fuked that up for her.
Grrrrrrr.
Good morning everyone and thanks to Hotographer for the new thread title. I couldn’t believe how much had gone on since last night. You lot have been sooo busy.
The one that had me laughing was one of the humpers saying they shed teats of joy 😂😂😂😂
I must have missed the one where they mentioned cheerleading, can you imagine, teeny skirt with the pull up , omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes a lot of things didn’t make sense in that vlog. I was wondering the same thing about the original bike they had in mind. Did they pullover to find another alternative that is twice as expensive? What the duck? It was so serious for them to have this as their vlog content for the day that they didn’t go back home and look for other reasonably priced ones. Also the whole size thing didn’t make any sense. How was she too small to ride a bike? Like someone mentioned above, kids ride bikes when they are very little ... so wtf?
Yes and they were at Walmart of all places. With a speciality bike like that, I would not expect to walk in and find it.

I wonder if they bought that bike to make make up for her not getting to do normal teenage things. She wouldn't have a car but at 15 she would start taking drivers ed and this would be the next best thing I guess. I mean it's not like she could ask for a bike or show interest in it but I could just imagine them doing this so they could get a taste of having a "normal teeange daughter" because they are that insane about it.
It seems like it. “What’s a big gift we can get Abbie since she’s turning 15”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I doubt Asa has even thought that far ahead given how out of touch he is about EVERYTHING. He lives in his own head. He did create that channel after all with the intention of also never having to work for anyone again. Since he has become such a YT "expert" than he should have remembered the great Ad-pocalypse that happened, which really messed with YouTubers' incomes. Or Youtubers who made it big and lived beyond their means and then went under. OR, how fleeting one's popularity can be. It would not surprise me if he thought this was a lasting thing/income. But they really should have been saving a good chunk of that money instead of spending it on all these useless toys.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why he won't support his son or help him with college is that he's jealous of him.
I have thought many times that mr Maassive is jealous of Isaiah. He is going to be living the life that he never had, going to college being footloose , having a good time.
Arsewipe should have have wrapped it up and maybe he could have had the same freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Stripe69 lol they mentioned that one of the activities that they wanted her to do growing up was cheerleading. It’s on the latest vlog. They were in the car trying their hardest to get this damn bike and they started talking about stuff they’ve always wanted her to do. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bike is way more than my rent! No one who drops that much on a bike should let their other kid beg for their college tuition. If the bike really might help her, that would be one thing, but they outed themselves with the throwback video that it's not really her "first bike." She's tried that already. Move on.
Whoever said that Priscilla would not have admitted it was special needs cheerleading, I just watched again and she is the one who interjects that it was special needs...Asa just repeats it. Priscilla may wish more than anything that Abbie could do normal things but I think she gets the reality of the situation more than Asa.
I said before that I didn't agree with the Actual Autistics saying that people were trying to force them to be normal by stopping dangerous or inappropriate stimming...but forcing her to ride a bike is definitely trying to make her someone she is not! And did they say they were going to have a birthday party for Abbie? Surely this will be a family party, like the family prom, right? Florida is still social distancing.
It’s just something for miss 🐷 to get excited about. Abbie doesn’t know what day it is, so it isn’t for her benefit.
Just to mention the trike the bought, it’s one thing to buy it but another to flaunt it in the faces of people who are struggling to put food on the table. Horrible, thoughtless people

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i believe they bought this bike for Prissy. It is one of the only bikes under $1000. That will accommodate a person her size. If it was just for Abby this bike would have been more than fine for the 10 times they may put her on it.
B3020830-4F10-4C7E-822D-116BC0AD477A.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I think they are idiots with their money and it’s actually kind of fun to watch them try and act like they have class. The champagne they had for mother’s day in the photos was Barefoot brand. Ummm my friends and I used to drink that in college cause that brand is cheap as hell - and we were broke as hell. I would never have had that in the photo if I were them. The tequila they drink? It’s 1800 which is one of the cheapest, nastiest tasting tequila on earth - IMO. I only bring this up because they are so into acting like they are some fancy, classy people with all the money in the world, yet they feed and drink the weirdest, cheapest tit that no one with their assumed amount of money would eat and drink. Yet they can’t even pay for their ONE child to go to college. Give me a bleeping break.

So when they were eating their beloved McDonald’s, did you all notice how they didn’t even take out the food out of the boxes? That’s like the number rule about eating out nowadays during Covid times is that if you have to get food from outside ... you take it out of the original container and put it on a plate ... then wash your hands before you commence to eat... and not eat out of the boxes and such. They are the dumbest hillbillies in all the land. She literally opened the box for Abbie and here she comes dashing to the counter and eats right out of the box. What is the point of wiping down groceries and putting masks on? They may as well stop. They may as well throw a typical teen party for their daughter too.
So correct. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have thought many times that mr Maassive is jealous of Isaiah. He is going to be living the life that he never had, going to college being footloose , having a good time.
Arsewipe should have have wrapped it up and maybe he could have had the same freedom.
Wouldn’t you want to do the best for your kids instead of be jealous of and hinder them? Ugh ... these people kill me. You can tell that Ass is bitter that he didn’t complete college, cause of all the stupid comments he makes around it. He’s also mad that his days of being a lil duck boy are long gone and over with.

Another reason why I say Isaiah is so sheltered is that watching him homeschool these days ... you can see how much involved these people are in his damn work. Let the kid be a bleeping senior in high school and start learning responsibilities. They don’t need to know what time his classes are or what subject, assignment etc he is doing. That just shows me that he is probably not as bright as they make him look out to be. All they need to know is when his damn exams and finals are. And what he grades he got. Can you imagine being his age and having to explain/ provide a damn outline of what classes and homework you are doing everyday? It’s just pathetic. Good luck to him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It makes me wonder if they said the bike they wanted was sold out so they wouldn’t look like greedy pigs going straight out and spending $1000 on that bike. I just don’t understand how during the car ride they decided let’s get a different bike, one that’s double the price of the one that we wanted.

And if they really were going to spend about $500 on a bike, wouldn’t that be something they ordered online and picked up instead of just randomly walking into the store and expecting it to be there?
They are the Maass family of course it should be there ready for them.

@Stripe69 lol they mentioned that one of the activities that they wanted her to do growing up was cheerleading. It’s on the latest vlog. They were in the car trying their hardest to get this damn bike and they started talking about stuff they’ve always wanted her to do. Lol.
Thanks for that, I must have skipped over that bit, I’ll go back and take a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thought of something!

In the car when they were on the way to get the bike---when talking about Abbie now being big enough for this bike---didnt they say something like "and she's not gonna get any bigger"
WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THIS?

• Wow

In the car when they were on the way to get the bike---when talking about Abbie now being big enough for this bike---didnt they say something like "and she's not gonna get any bigger"
They're referring to her height. In a vlog a year or two ago, Abbie went for a doctor's appointment and apparently the doctor said that Abbie wouldn't get too much taller and would most likely be 5 ft 1 as her final height.

Yep! They have suppressed her growth. I don’t know how long depo will allow for that too or if once she is past the time frame of 2 years, if the hormones settle down and won’t go raging...

Usualy 2 years past puberty, is when teenage girls grow their most and are usually within 0-5% of their full grown height, at the end of the second year... But, they have been suppressing her hormones every month now, for years and if there is ever a day she comes off of them or they stop working, she could literally shoot up very quickly, I would think but maybe not?!?
They always said that they hoped Abbie would stay small though and not be tall. It was kind of sick at the last doctor’s visit, when they talked about her not growing... Abbie should have been growing and growing a lot, over these past few years...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Lol ... told you all there were so many things wrong with that video. Well apparently one of Abbie’s doctors told them that she is not going to get any taller (this was from another older vlog)... And they believe him. Idk how doctors can predict that ... I though that girls stop getting taller at 18 or so. But bigger is a whole different topic. I think she is 5’2 right now. So they better hope she gets taller cause a girl her height who will eventually be getting fat and big is not going to “pack it well.”

Yep! They have suppressed her growth. I don’t know how long depo will allow for that too or if once she is past the time frame of 2 years, if the hormones settle down and won’t go raging...

Usualy 2 years past puberty, is when teenage girls grow their most and are usually within 0-5% of their full grown height, at the end of the second year... But, they have been suppressing her hormones every month now, for years and if there is ever a day she comes off of them or they stop working, she could literally shoot up very quickly, I would think but maybe not?!?
They always said that they hoped Abbie would stay small though and not be tall. It was kind of sick at the last doctor’s visit, when they talked about her not growing... Abbie should have been growing and growing a lot, over these past few years...
Not to mention the depo shots (just like any birth control) have been known to make you gain weight. Idk if this has changed over the years but I remember when girls I knew were on it ... there was a lot of weight gain. Of course they were older than Abbie at the time. I definitely think that how early they started Abbie on that tit is going to have her body fully out of wack. I can bet a lot of the mood swings are from that. Soon we will be seeing the weight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
They could have ordered from Walmart free delivery by June 1
So I agree more than likely they already had the more expensive one picked out and used Walmart, a store they claim to hate and they avoid, as a bullshit excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just out of curiosity, I searched the weight limit for Abbie's new bike (just in case, somehow, P decides she wants to use it rather than having it sitting collecting dust) and the maximum weight limit is 250lbs. I also searched the Peleton bike's weight limit and it's 305lbs for that one.

😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes, the ‘we paid off Isa’s college debt!!!’ will surely be in a vlog one day. If yoo-noob is still rolling in the ad-‘cents’ dough. He was handed 2 cars in one year?

They said that they’ve wanted that bigger bike model (maybe due to the fat boy tires?) for a couple or more years now, but Ab was too small for it. Why they gave up on the bike from age 6 to 15, well.....we could start w/ lazy parenting & also Ab’s absolute refusal. She’s alert enough to know that she can hardly see straight & her body feels like jell-o. The exercise bike is the better option.

Those bike tires must be expensive to replace!

I just posted this in the previous thread, didn’t see there was a new one but I have been blocked for saying they blew money on a bike but Abbie has no sensory toys.

But somehow this is still up

He keeps it there, because he knows the leg humpers will keep clicking to look if it’s deleted, which means more clicks and more revenue.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.