Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was one of the dumbest things to buy for Abbie. She will never learn to ride a bike. They are not consistent with her. Look at some of the past things, She will be told to go up to her room if she wants to yell, nope that isn't happening. She will be potty trained, nope not done. P will lose weight and become more healthy, nope nope. Another thing, ASS had said in the end of April that he couldn't stand the not shaving until May and shaved on April 30th but looking at him now it looks like he hasn't shaved since then. Can't these people stick to one thing and follow through with it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m in rant mode.

They could sooo make Sandy content like showing how they train her and basically the basics of a new puppy.

When they got Nala I thought we would see her more but NOPE. Think she’s been in the vlog about 5 times.

Summer, what a waste, she has a jumpstart to YouTube stardom and doesn’t ever use her channel unless it’s to show her Abbie obsession.

If Zilla actually wasn’t lazy she could do tips and tricks for weightloss and all that.

I guess this explains why they are scammers, they want a quick flip they don’t want to put in the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I will just say this... that bike is half my rent. What a total waste of money. I really don’t care how they spend their money, but it is really a shame that they are flaunting this way while millions of us are without work at this time.
That bike is way more than my rent! No one who drops that much on a bike should let their other kid beg for their college tuition. If the bike really might help her, that would be one thing, but they outed themselves with the throwback video that it's not really her "first bike." She's tried that already. Move on.
Whoever said that Priscilla would not have admitted it was special needs cheerleading, I just watched again and she is the one who interjects that it was special needs...Asa just repeats it. Priscilla may wish more than anything that Abbie could do normal things but I think she gets the reality of the situation more than Asa.
I said before that I didn't agree with the Actual Autistics saying that people were trying to force them to be normal by stopping dangerous or inappropriate stimming...but forcing her to ride a bike is definitely trying to make her someone she is not! And did they say they were going to have a birthday party for Abbie? Surely this will be a family party, like the family prom, right? Florida is still social distancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That bike is way more than my rent! No one who drops that much on a bike should let their other kid beg for their college tuition. If the bike really might help her, that would be one thing, but they outed themselves with the throwback video that it's not really her "first bike." She's tried that already. Move on.
Whoever said that Priscilla would not have admitted it was special needs cheerleading, I just watched again and she is the one who interjects that it was special needs...Asa just repeats it. Priscilla may wish more than anything that Abbie could do normal things but I think she gets the reality of the situation more than Asa.
I said before that I didn't agree with the Actual Autistics saying that people were trying to force them to be normal by stopping dangerous or inappropriate stimming...but forcing her to ride a bike is definitely trying to make her someone she is not! And did they say they were going to have a birthday party for Abbie? Surely this will be a family party, like the family prom, right? Florida is still social distancing.
I really don’t like Zilla but I do believe Assa has influenced her a lot on how she behaves. I think she was coerced into taking a back seat. Can anyone really tell Assa anything?

Reactions: 10
@Sam-I-Am

I’m sorry you have been trying to buy your daughter that bike and you have to watch these nimwits blow money on one for their daughter who may not even ride it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I doubt Asa has even thought that far ahead given how out of touch he is about EVERYTHING. He lives in his own head. He did create that channel after all with the intention of also never having to work for anyone again. Since he has become such a YT "expert" than he should have remembered the great Ad-pocalypse that happened, which really messed with YouTubers' incomes. Or Youtubers who made it big and lived beyond their means and then went under. OR, how fleeting one's popularity can be. It would not surprise me if he thought this was a lasting thing/income. But they really should have been saving a good chunk of that money instead of spending it on all these useless toys.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why he won't support his son or help him with college is that he's jealous of him.
I somehow think they really are going to pay for his college, maybe letting him “work” for it, in the meantime..he doesn’t even have a job how in the world is he paying anything? If they have any ounce of heart they will surprise him when the time comes around ( or he knows already and their saving the “surprise” for content)

I totally agree, I think Asa is the one in denial and P knows what’s up ( hence her checking out/not my jam/ etc etc

I wonder how the “other” child thinks about her 1/2 sister getting an overpriced gift of any kind, go cart, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
People in the comments are so delusional. Crying because she sat on a bike and they pushed her? How can they not think of how it's impossible for her to ride that bike plus the fact that she cannot sit still and thrashes around. Even with 3 wheels she can fall off and without a helmet there could be some serious damage.

I doubt Asa has even thought that far ahead given how out of touch he is about EVERYTHING. He lives in his own head. He did create that channel after all with the intention of also never having to work for anyone again. Since he has become such a YT "expert" than he should have remembered the great Ad-pocalypse that happened, which really messed with YouTubers' incomes. Or Youtubers who made it big and lived beyond their means and then went under. OR, how fleeting one's popularity can be. It would not surprise me if he thought this was a lasting thing/income. But they really should have been saving a good chunk of that money instead of spending it on all these useless toys.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why he won't support his son or help him with college is that he's jealous of him.
Your last sentence! Very interesting thought! That could also explain all his little "jokes" he says to Isaiah (all in the name of fun, of course)
I must say...I've gotta give this some thought.

Reactions: 7
I somehow think they really are going to pay for his college, maybe letting him “work” for it, in the meantime..he doesn’t even have a job how in the world is he paying anything? If they have any ounce of heart they will surprise him when the time comes around ( or he knows already and their saving the “surprise” for content)

I totally agree, I think Asa is the one in denial and P knows what’s up ( hence her checking out/not my jam/ etc etc
I think they are idiots with their money and it’s actually kind of fun to watch them try and act like they have class. The champagne they had for mother’s day in the photos was Barefoot brand. Ummm my friends and I used to drink that in college cause that brand is cheap as hell - and we were broke as hell. I would never have had that in the photo if I were them. The tequila they drink? It’s 1800 which is one of the cheapest, nastiest tasting tequila on earth - IMO. I only bring this up because they are so into acting like they are some fancy, classy people with all the money in the world, yet they feed and drink the weirdest, cheapest tit that no one with their assumed amount of money would eat and drink. Yet they can’t even pay for their ONE child to go to college. Give me a bleeping break.

So when they were eating their beloved McDonald’s, did you all notice how they didn’t even take out the food out of the boxes? That’s like the number rule about eating out nowadays during Covid times is that if you have to get food from outside ... you take it out of the original container and put it on a plate ... then wash your hands before you commence to eat... and not eat out of the boxes and such. They are the dumbest hillbillies in all the land. She literally opened the box for Abbie and here she comes dashing to the counter and eats right out of the box. What is the point of wiping down groceries and putting masks on? They may as well stop. They may as well throw a typical teen party for their daughter too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's for views and I also think it's a part of P's fantasy of Abbie being a typical teenager. She is SO desperate for Abbie to do and to be interested in "typical teenage girl" stuff n' things... she doesn't care that they spent a ridiculous amount of $$$ that Abbie is not going to use. Dropping almost $1000 on a bike that will barely get used, buying 20 bags of groceries every two days, it's just... mind-boggling.
Well if Abbie won't ride it Cilla can always use it to deliver Lyinglife door to door.

1589253270122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I wonder how the “other” child thinks about her 1/2 sister getting an overpriced gift of any kind, go cart, etc
I predict one day in the future that either Isaiah or the "other" daughter wantto meet and talk.

Yes! That was me and I had A and P mixed up. I knew it after I hit post...but you're right and thanks for the correction.
It's easy to get the big people mixed up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Sam-I-Am

I’m sorry you have been trying to buy your daughter that bike and you have to watch these nimwits blow money on one for their daughter who may not even ride it.
No worries.. I just makes me sick...
My husband and myself have talked about that being her graduation present next year. She didn’t get her license (anxiety, slow responses, etc.) and we hope this will allow her some independence in going to the grocery store, without having to rely on other people for transportation (we don’t live far from 1 grocery store)...
It just makes me 😡🤬 because I know what it is like to want one and even our PT urged us to get one because our PT office had one and she loved getting on it. Our insurance companies (private and public), will not pay for it, so we have struggled for years to try and get to a place where we could justify the cost...
Also, I know the coordination it takes to learn how to ride one of these. I have seen it. My daughter is on the spectrum as a full Level 1, not high functioning. She struggles greatly with bi-lateral coordination, impulse controls, and anxiety. She is the sweetest girl though and doesn’t ask for much, which helps a very broke Momma out but gosh, I really struggled last year, when she turned 16 years old and all she wanted was an American Girl doll (using her allowance money and Grandma’s birthday money to purchase it) and a slice of chocolate cake at the Cheesecake Factory (and not to eat there, just take it to go, and asked if we could pay for the slice)... She also wanted me to take her and just us spend time together without the others... I cried...

A&P are so out of touch with reality of what it is really like to have a special needs child and struggle.. I don’t get it either. They use to understand and know what it is like... The leghumpers mostly live broke too... Now, it seems A&P are too good for everyone else..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Their reasoning for Abbie's failure to learn how to ride a bike before was that she was too small. Now she's big enough. It takes coordination to ride a bike - coordination that Abbie does not have. A&P have said as much when they showed the security measures for their house for keeping Abbie safe and from eloping. At least half of those safety measures were predicated on the fact that Abbie does not have the mental and/or physical coordination to do these things. Abbie is seriously a one thing at a time individual.
Asa keeps saying he hopes she can do this. P says fingers crossed. P also says "They have these at camp and I want her to ride around with the other kids at camp."......... It's what God-cilla wants! Never mind if it's what Abbie would want. Abbie just has to live up to that goddamn'd typical teenager fantasy of P's.

Asa says: "We try to stay real about our hopes.".......... :oops::oops::oops: ⁉⁉⁉

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Their reasoning for Abbie's failure to learn how to ride a bike before was that she was too small. Now she's big enough. It takes coordination to ride a bike - coordination that Abbie does not have. A&P have said as much when they showed the security measures for their house for keeping Abbie safe and from eloping. At least half of those safety measures were predicated on the fact that Abbie does not have the mental and/or physical coordination to do these things. Abbie is seriously a one thing at a time individual.
Asa keeps saying he hopes she can do this. P says fingers crossed. P also says "They have these at camp and I want her to ride around with the other kids at camp."......... It's what God-cilla wants! Never mind if it's what Abbie would want. Abbie just has to live up to that goddamn'd typical teenager fantasy of P's.

Asa says: "We try to stay real about our hopes.".......... :oops::oops::oops: ⁉⁉⁉
I don't see what her size had to do with her not being able to ride. Very young kids are able to ride bikes, even without training wheels. She had a small bike in the throwback video. Maybe they weren't consistent with making her practice or something...but what do they think has changed regarding that since then? Summer said she wanted the bike if Abbie didn't ride it. She might as well call it hers already.

• Heart
It makes me wonder if they said the bike they wanted was sold out so they wouldn’t look like greedy pigs going straight out and spending $1000 on that bike. I just don’t understand how during the car ride they decided let’s get a different bike, one that’s double the price of the one that we wanted.

And if they really were going to spend about $500 on a bike, wouldn’t that be something they ordered online and picked up instead of just randomly walking into the store and expecting it to be there?

Reactions: 16
A couple things stood out to me
1. When assa said it was crazy expensive pigcilla kind of scoffed and then said she's worth it.
2. In he next breath Assa is talking about an ELECTRIC trike...WTF
they get more delusional by the minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One more rant - is it any wonder Abbie had a bad reaction to the bike?? There was a super loud leaf blower in the background, then you have Asa, Priscilla, Isaiah and Summer ALL talking to her, instructing her etc. Do you know your child? Sensory processing disorder?? Hello??

It was nice to see her smiling a bit during the ride, but I think that's more because she was out of the house and A&P, S&I were interacting and engaging with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im sitting here reading. I don't know if A second child have a disability but it seems to me P is rushing abbie because of the second child..want abbie to do what she can't do..you it's hard for people with autism to ride a bike because of coordination..good luck senseless people

Reactions: 12
In today's vlog i felt sad for Abbie as Assa and Priscilla were forcing her
to go on the bike and it was clear that she wasn't interested!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.