Fathering Autism #23 Bike riding dreams & delusional wishes. Potty training is too hard, just do the dishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're going to work on her sitting on the bike at least have her sit correctly. She's positioned poorly.

View attachment 128947

Check out Cilla's portion. No wonder her sleeve operation failed.

View attachment 128948
He was totally focusing in on her plate. That is a plate for someone her size for sure. I wonder if she’ll ever wake up & realizing how he exploits her obesity & lack of self control. He has every right to be pissed off at her for wasting $15+k on that surgery!

Today’s video was forced & awkward. Why does Big Piggy need so many accolades? What is her f’ing problem? If I was him I would’ve divorced her long ago. Yes, he’s an arrogant prick at times, but for some reason his wife has him so p-whipped. Gross. Sorry I mentioned that. Thinking her parents have given them some good money over the years & he gets nervous when they come around. Plus, they know about his 2nd daughter!

I tell my family no flowers & a latte would be nice, but we don’t get out to Starbucks anymore so no gift or card for me. I never want cards anyway.

Reactions: 18
He was totally focusing in on her plate. That is a plate for someone her size for sure. I wonder if she’ll ever wake up & realizing how he exploits her obesity & lack of self control. He has every right to be pissed off at her for wasting $15+k on that surgery!

Today’s video was forced & awkward. Why does Big Piggy need so many accolades? What is her f’ing problem? If I was him I would’ve divorced her long ago. Yes, he’s an arrogant prick at times, but for some reason his wife has him so p-whipped. Gross. Sorry I mentioned that. Thinking her parents have given them some good money over the years & he gets nervous when they come around. Plus, they know about his 2nd daughter!

I tell my family no flowers & a latte would be nice, but we don’t get out to Starbucks anymore so no gift or card for me. I never want cards anyway.
Lol when I first started watching this family, it was a video with Brandi and Ass in the house working with Abbie. P was not there ... so I literally thought Brandi was his wife and I remember thinking what an odd couple they look like... and how could Brandi be attracted to him. And then a few days later I actually saw P and realized that was the mom and wife. Smh.

• Haha
I will just say this... that bike is half my rent. What a total waste of money. I really don’t care how they spend their money, but it is really a shame that they are flaunting this way while millions of us are without work at this time.
So true my state is still on stay home orders and you can't even find a bike even if you have the money. People have been going with unemployed for 6 weeks because they are so behind.

Reactions: 7
I honestly have little hope for her ever learning how to ride that bike. Sadly.
More like snowballs chance in hell.
That bike is just another look at us toy. Next thing you know he'll be wanting to teach her how to ride the scooter 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling P didn't know about Assa's love child until years after abbie. I think he ran back, claimed he was soooo in love and to have another baby and she did and the result was Abbie.
I politely disagree. I think that is the EXACT reason they had Abbie. She was supposed to be the perfect answer for them after she knew he had a daughter with another woman. She needed another child. Of course this is JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So true my state is still on stay home orders and you can't even find a bike even if you have the money. People have been going with unemployed for 6 weeks because they are so behind.
Did you mean unemployment? Mine has still not been resolved since mid March! They don’t even take calls anymore. Ugh. I feel for so many people right now. Also, I don’t qualify for the stimulus check. I feel like everything is a damn mess ... but, as long as we can stay alive... it’s all good.

So disrespectful that they did that for the video. No need to flaunt tit ... especially at this time. Whoever said the thing about Karma- you are so right. Someone else wrote about the whole symptoms thing when P was trying to give her intelligent opinion... That whole family is dumb as hell. How does she think that she knows what symptoms he’d show? LOL! There are thousands of people walking around with this tit that you would never even know had it.

Reactions: 19
Yawn city! New vlog was crap. Abbie on the bike "we're working on steering" ugh...ok. noticed the couch cushion is still gone...wonder how bad that diaper blow out last week really was!? Candy for mothers day gift...enable much? Tomorrow we get to see the big Birthday party...whooohooo...and all the things.
What happened with the couch cushion? Did they say Abbie’s diaper leaked on it? How sad for her if that’s the case.

Reactions: 4

Did anyone else pick up Assssa zeroing in on Summer scrubbing furiously at the pots like she is the hired help (me, thirty years ago, if my boss had done that, he would have got a mouthful of abuse and I would have been out the door toot sweet! That’s why, I never took on more responsibility, than nanny duties, can’t stand being taken for granted☺)

Did anyone else pick up Assssa zeroing in on Summer scrubbing furiously at the pots like she is the hired help (me, thirty years ago, if my boss had done that, he would have got a mouthful of abuse and I would have been out the door toot sweet! That’s why, I never took on more responsibility, than nanny duties, can’t stand being taken for granted☺)
I thought that too, but it think it was Isa. filming. It was probably an act for anyone who questions her duties.

Summer's message to Abbie on instagram.

View attachment 128956
Holy crap. Get that girl an intervention!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe the bike was a content/views/comments investment. I know when riding down my street, I look for all cars, loose dogs, etc. I have to be ready to stop (or go in the case of loose dogs) in a moments notice. I have to be aware at all times - as much as driving. She isn’t even aware enough to walk down the stairs. Who are they fooling?
so they bought her a bike? Why? This family is so fucked up. You mean they didn't buy her another new golf cart for $55,000? Their stupid asshole followers must be cutting back.
no really do they think she can ride abike? How? She can't even walk the dog!! She's not able to do much. I don't get it. What Did they buy it for mothers day?

I doubt Asa has even thought that far ahead given how out of touch he is about EVERYTHING. He lives in his own head. He did create that channel after all with the intention of also never having to work for anyone again. Since he has become such a YT "expert" than he should have remembered the great Ad-pocalypse that happened, which really messed with YouTubers' incomes. Or Youtubers who made it big and lived beyond their means and then went under. OR, how fleeting one's popularity can be. It would not surprise me if he thought this was a lasting thing/income. But they really should have been saving a good chunk of that money instead of spending it on all these useless toys.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why he won't support his son or help him with college is that he's jealous of him.
I don't watch them anymore so I'm wondering why everyone is saying they aren't paying for Isaiah 's college?? The kid doesn't work cuz he's a pampered asshole like the rest of them. Where will he get the money?? So stupid hate these fuckers.

I don’t think this is a matter of how her mother feels. I have a feeling she doesn’t have a close relationship with her mother and maybe father. Who allows their young teen daughter to hang out with non relatives on this level.
you mean summer didn't go home for mothers day? WTF? What is the connection there between summer and them? Something isn't right there if you know what I mean?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think they'll buy Abbie a car for her Sweet 16?
I wouldn't be surprised. "Autistic girl learns to drive", along with a carefully staged thumbnail of Abbie behind the steering wheel. I think this would help maintain some kind of illusion that she's just a typical teen becoming independent.

They know deep down what the truth is; but they're missing those milestones Cilla so desperately wishes Abbie was hitting. I'm sure Asa too, but to a lesser extent. He doesn't seem quite as sentimental as P is about things like graduation and prom.

Even buying a second-hand hot tub probably would have been a better investment than this bike. The spray-jets combined with the water would be Abbie's thing. We all saw how Abbie reacted to the hose when they were washing the dirt off of her. She was all wound up.

Or a massage chair cover for her to get that stimulation. She clearly loves vibration, like holding various sensory toys up to her head and car rides.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 6.55.55 AM.png

Maass family, take note. Just one more seeming side effect of too much sugar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's 22 next month I believe. She makes her own decisions. The question is why would anyone choose this. It looks like a pretty miserable existence. I've seen at least one post (maybe for her birthday or graduation?) where her dad posted a bunch of pics of Summer and said nice things about her. I don't follow her family but her dad does seem fond of her. I thought she was coming to live with the Maass's to help with Abbie because supposedly Abbie responds really well with her, but so far it's still Asa doing the majority of the Abbie-wrangling. Truthfully she is there to fulfill P's fantasy of having a normal daughter, but what's in it for Summer?
if I was Summer i’d be extorting money from A &P or I’d go on her instagram (I USED to follow her) and expose them for the frauds that they are

Reactions: 12
I don't watch them anymore so I'm wondering why everyone is saying they aren't paying for Isaiah 's college?? The kid doesn't work cuz he's a pampered asshole like the rest of them. Where will he get the money?? So stupid hate these fuckers.
They expect him to get scholarships if he goes out of state. He can get free in state tuition so they don’t see a reason to pay tuition if he has that available

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Summer has a younger sister Skylyr who plays volleyball @ univ of Tampa and she’s involved with surfers for autism. i see possible grooming here for A&P to integrate her into the sick twisted lifestyle. Skylyr is actually prettier than summer IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.