Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P's makeu
She put on so much foundation...it'd kill a horse.
And she's definitely got the wrong shade...especially over the bronzer
And when she runs something on she always runs downward...that not only pulls your skin but it pulls it DOWN.
She does soooo much wrong.
But hey, like she says "help a girl out"

P's makeu
She put on so much foundation...it'd kill a horse.
And she's definitely got the wrong shade...especially over the bronzer
And when she runs something on she always runs downward...that not only pulls your skin but it pulls it DOWN.
She does soooo much wrong.
But hey, like she says "help a girl out"
oh lord I'm a mess. typos..
mean RUBS. not RUNS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do genuinely forget that sometimes!! In fact I was talking to my husband about this a few days ago (I love him, he puts up with me lmao) and I was saying it's one thing to have a child (Isaiah in this case) and realize after he is born that you're not the maternal sort. For some people, I guess the switch doesnt flip.

It's quite another to choose to have yet another child after, neurotypical or not. Why would you do that to yourself, if you're too selfish to think of the little people you're affecting? That's the part I cant figure out.

Also wanting to make a child with someone you know who has been with at least one other person (if not more!). Perhaps I'm a giant prude, but during sexy time I wouldnt be able to focus on anything other than the fact his penis has been who knows where. (Its different to me if they had partners before we met, but I really dont like the potential cheating stuff. Even partners before made me nervous)

Maybe abbie was a make up child but even that concept is pretty wild to me haha.
i called Abbie a Revenge Cbild many topics ago. Thats so sad. And Prithilla bemoaning she can't have a normal life. She needs to mourn the loss of her teenage daughter. Because she will never really have one. Terrible twos maybe.

Reactions: 16
Anyone wonder what Asa meant when he said they had a rough day the day before? Makes me wonder if thats why P was so damn perky in this vlog.....you know, fake it til you make it kind of thing. Her behavior from start to finish was disturbing. They also mentioned Abbie was in a good mood that day...I wonder if she really gave them a run for their money this week?

Reactions: 13
Anybody notice the YouTube comment on tonight’s video where the subscriber said “I want priscilla’s “woohoo” as my ringtone?“ Are you freakin’ serious?🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Anybody notice the YouTube comment on tonight’s video where the subscribEr said “I want priscilla’s “woohoo” as my ringtone?“ Are you freakin’ serious?🤮
That's lame.
I'm making Abbie's noises mine!!
I win.
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just said to my wife as she’s watching the vlog. “Asa needs to stop vlogging for awhile” she replied with “people get very angry with him if he doesn’t post a vlog“

here‘s my opinion..if you’re going to get that upset with me because i decided to take a much needed break from vloggin, then there’s something wrong with you

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she draw her eyebrows way over her eyebrows LOL or why does she have 4 eyebrows 🤔
Both she & Assa have this weird divot above their brows & I’ve always pictured them having bug antennas, even back in the early days when I liked them. I think that’s another reason why ppl say they look similar. Why is she shadowing over it to create 4 brows tho? I just think she’s completely crazy. Watching her dance & distract during the learning bit was odd. She began showing weird facial expressions again & then edited it out. I think she’s responding to voices in her head. No other explanation. And why is it that she acts like she loves to dance, but she let herself go decades ago? Why doesn’t she dance until she drops weight? Camera off please.

That's lame.
I'm making Abbie's noises mine!!
I win.
😂😂
my dog was like...really? wth are you watching mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Both she & Assa have this weird divot above their brows & I’ve always pictured them having bug antennas, even back in the early days when I liked them. I think that’s another reason why ppl say they look similar. Why is she shadowing over it to create 4 brows tho? I just think she’s completely crazy. Watching her dance & distract during the learning bit was odd. She began showing weird facial expressions again & then edited it out. I think she’s responding to voices in her head. No other explanation. And why is it that she acts like she loves to dance, but she let herself go decades ago? Why doesn’t she dance until she drops weight? Camera off please.

my dog was like...really? wth are you watching mom.
I said before maybe she had Dissociative Identity Disorder but somebody who has far more experience in the mental health field than me, seemed to think that diagnosis was too rare and complex for her?
I don't know what she has. But she's definitely got something. 😂😂
The way she can act and look so different is freaky.
IMO

• Heart
Looks like the perv was just a random troll, and has been hitting other vlogs too.

1588985765400.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maintaining dexterity?
Didnt really know she had much dexterity.
She has or had some. I remember back in JSA one of the activities was to screw the tops of flashlights on and things like that. She has definitely regressed a lot in that area which is all the more reason to do those activities and build her dexterity back up.

Reactions: 9
She has or had some. I remember back in JSA one of the activities was to screw the tops of flashlights on and things like that. She has definitely regressed a lot in that area which is all the more reason to do those activities and build her dexterity back up.
You're right.
Sadly, the hambeasts haven't even noticed.
They barely knew what she was even doing in school.
Just drop her off and galavant around town eating and buying all the things.
It was respite to them.
Why doesn't an educator speak up about this regression situation?
Is it because the Massives are big donars? Besties with the lady who owns it? Wealthy people stick together you know so maybe people are afraid to speak up.
I dunno.
They aren't doing Abbie any favors by not speaking up though.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You're right.
Sadly, the hambeasts haven't even noticed.
They barely knew what she was even doing in school.
Just drop her off and galavant around town eating and buying all the things.
It was respite to them.
Why doesn't an educator speak up about this regression situation?
Is it because the Massives are big donars? Besties with the lady who owns it? Wealthy people stick together you know so maybe people are afraid to speak up.
I dunno.
They aren't doing Abbie any favors by not speaking up though.
IMO
When I first heard of JSA I was so impressed with the idea of a school for autism. This sounds really awful, but abbie doesnt look good on them imo. She hasnt progressed. Why would I pay all that money for that school when this is what I see?? And abbie putting the lunches together and eating with the kids.

I'm not saying that she should be sequestered away, but if I found out that my kid was constantly dealing with her stealing his food, getting in his space, and affecting his auditory sensitivity ALL the time I would be PISSED.

But what about the other kids who cant tell their parents about what is happening to them??? The idea that they would be bullied/ stressed for years because they couldnt tell anyone is heartbreaking.

Urgh now I made myself all mad lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You're right I guess I can see trying to keep whatever dexterity she does have.
But marching yellows and greens is not in any way gonna help her have a better life.
Personal hygiene skills will.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't the fans think, the this Father of Autism, that has so much advice and so much experience, would do better than post it notes for Abbie? I mean the color blocks on pegs have been around forever, I used that teaching my toddlers colors, shapes and numbers. Why doesn't she have more "toys" like this, more sensory toys and learning toys? He is totally lost teaching Abbie anything, that's why she isn't potty trained, he has no clue how or what to do. He cannot take advice from anyone, even professionals. If the fans cannot see how inadequate a parent he is with this special girl? They are blind and brain washed, it amazes me.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Goodnight Irene.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Great post! I agree and this mother is a labyrinth of emotional and mental health disorders. She had those children when she was so young (which has nothing to do with being a good mother) but in her case she is also completely desperate for attention. So the fact that her child has atypical needs takes attention away from here and she hates that. Add onto that her extreme eating disorders, food obsession and internal food self loathing and you end up with what we see in the vlogs every day...imagine what we don’t see
Ya wanna know what I think? I think P got pregnant on purpose the 1st time. In order to make Assssa marry her. Remember her saying that she told her mother that he was the one she was gonna marry right after their 1st date? And we all know what happened after that. She chased him down
Because now we all know that if she hadn't been pregnant and begged him to marry her that assssa woulda been just fine with leaving his child with no contact from him.

Wouldn't the fans think, the this Father of Autism, that has so much advice and so much experience, would do better than post it notes for Abbie? I mean the color blocks on pegs have been around forever, I used that teaching my toddlers colors, shapes and numbers. Why doesn't she have more "toys" like this, more sensory toys and learning toys? He is totally lost teaching Abbie anything, that's why she isn't potty trained, he has no clue how or what to do. He cannot take advice from anyone, even professionals. If the fans cannot see how inadequate a parent he is with this special girl? They are blind and brain washed, it amazes me.

Goodnight Irene.

Goodnight Irene.
Not only is he a Know-It-All...
he's lazy and never follows through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Goodnight Irene.
Goodnight, Irene, Goodnight, Irene..I’ll see you in my dreams!

Reactions: 8
You know what I think is sad and pathetic, Ass is the one who edits the vlogs, always has been. The thing with editing (if one cares enough) you spend a lot of time rewatching the video, and in ALL that time you would think he would have seen how far his own kid has regressed after all this time and think, oh maybe she needs more help in 'blank'. But nope. He's such a pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg ..... I haven’t been reading these comments for awhile , I’ve been busy with work ... Mother’s Day weekend I’m relaxing and first thing I do is come right here ..😂😂😂😂 can I just say how frigin funny you all are ! Each one of you guys say exactly what I’m thinking and hotographers profile photo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... omg I’m crying laughing .... ok carry on ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.