Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My man doesn’t want kids and I’ve always been on the fence about it. But seeing tit like this family... I’m more on the “no kids” side nowadays. We’re yuppies living life on our own terms... along with other reasons why we don’t want to bring kids in this world. Might sound like a selfish approach, but to me, it’s just knowing our strengths. I honestly don’t know how to act around kids or even hold a baby. They make me nervous. But if we did bring someone in this world, we would be amazing, selfless parents - no doubt in my mind. Why? Cause we have our tit and emotional intelligence in order.

People like P have babies in order to reel and trap a man in their lives. I myself don’t find a need for that, and I’m sorry that she had to go that route only to land in this mess. To each their own.
My oldest daughter feels the same. Aside from one NOS brother and a PKD brother she is afraid of genetics. She is also not wanting marriage. She’s been with the same guy for 8 years and they love their life and all of the travel they used to do and being able to drop and run when they want. It’s not a financial thing with them. He owns a major company here and my girlie is a periodontist. Very proud of all of my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omfg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This chick has so much junk in her trunk she needs a roof rack. #cillasasshasitsownzipcode

View attachment 125993
k
holy moly! Shed need 2 measuring tapes to get around that ass. When she started swiveling it around like that I about hurled. No way she fits in a regular seat.

My goodness!😂😂
That ugly ass shirt she had on during her live wasn't doing her any favors.
Wow.
No ones ever gonna convince me shes not photoshopping her jaw and neck area to whittle it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg I canot stand P in this vlog wow just wow is she drunk????
Big P was clearly feeling her look in this vlog. I noticed it when she was messing with the dogs...kind of twirling about and tapping her feet. But what an attention bleep....that dancing and woo hoo'ing.....seriously.....Asa and Abbie arent even paying attention and every time she shakes her ass around she laughs hysterically and looks at him. And then when she switched sides stood behind them she must have realized she wasnt in the frame so she pops in front of Abbie! She really, truly, deeply, emphatically, thinks she is the tit. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
she poked herself in the eye with that eyeliner. Also on her left eyelid she fucked up with the eyeliner I thought for sure she was gonna clean it up BUT NOPE! seh just left it there, you can see the smudge in the inner corner of her right eye LOL omg smh

Big P was clearly feeling her look in this vlog. I noticed it when she was messing with the dogs...kind of twirling about and tapping her feet. But what an attention bleep....that dancing and woo hoo'ing.....seriously.....Asa and Abbie arent even paying attention and every time she shakes her ass around she laughs hysterically and looks at him. And then when she switched sides stood behind them she must have realized she wasnt in the frame so she pops in front of Abbie! She really, truly, deeply, emphatically, thinks she is the tit. LOL
I noticed to that Assa wasn't even paying her attention, but at the end clip he made sure to make fun of her LOL

• Haha
LOL Good.
Regardless, that was totally staged. When does any 18 and a half yr old go searching for his Mommy if shes been out of the room too long? And you can tell Asa or Summer is in the hall and sent Abbie into the room. Abbie just doesnt get up and follow Isaiah around. Has anyone ever seen her do that? I havent lol
He probably went to bug her after he saw her first tic tok lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with everyone saying they should be focusing on potty training right now. Check out this vlog from about a year and a half ago, Asa talks about how Abbie used the restroom on her own for the first time. If she could do that a year and a half ago, why is she still consistently wearing pull-ups? I understand having her wear them in the pool (because cleaning up an accident in the pool gets complicated, as someone on here previously mentioned) or at night, just in case, but all the time? I also understand some regression happening is natural in learning any skill, but using the restroom is something that would be practiced multiple times a day every day.

I've also read that the sensory differences between a pull-up and cloth underwear can make potty training more confusing for autistic people. Having her wear a pull-up constantly could be detrimental to her being potty trained because her brain may connect pull-ups as being ok to go potty in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a genuine question, if they do do "daily videos" what is the need to list everything they did yesterday and why was that all not included in yesterday's vlog? I've read a fair bit about them clearly not filming every day but that surely opens up a whole can of worms by doing that at the start of today's video?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
she poked herself in the eye with that eyeliner. Also on her left eyelid she fucked up with the eyeliner I thought for sure she was gonna clean it up BUT NOPE! seh just left it there, you can see the smudge in the inner corner of her right eye LOL omg
When she first started she was putting on some kind of bronzer, before her makeup and only applied it to one side of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On tonight’s vlog:
Asa: “we took yesterday off from vlogging...blah blah blah” then proceeded to show vlogging footage of Abbie doing her school stuff and even labeled it “yesterday” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she first started she was putting on some kind of bronzer, before her makeup and only applied it to one side of her face.
I'm new to makeup myself and dont really understand why she would put on bronzer then put her death paste on top?? What's the point in giving a summer glow if you're gonna cover yourself in foundation several shades too light (I think it's too thick, too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with everyone saying they should be focusing on potty training right now. Check out this vlog from about a year and a half ago, Asa talks about how Abbie used the restroom on her own for the first time. If she could do that a year and a half ago, why is she still consistently wearing pull-ups? I understand having her wear them in the pool (because cleaning up an accident in the pool gets complicated, as someone on here previously mentioned) or at night, just in case, but all the time? I also understand some regression happening is natural in learning any skill, but using the restroom is something that would be practiced multiple times a day every day.

I've also read that the sensory differences between a pull-up and cloth underwear can make potty training more confusing for autistic people. Having her wear a pull-up constantly could be detrimental to her being potty trained because her brain may connect pull-ups as being ok to go potty in.
Watched the old vlog about her going to the bathroom, real progress there, a year or so later and she’s still wearing pull-ups.
Get real Arsewipe.

I was hoping Abbie would chuck the little beanbag at Priscilla today lol
And what's with Priscilla's dance moves? Ewww

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.