Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet JSA is having to move due to finances. The place looked fancy to me. Covid is taking out businesses left & right. The bldg does look more like an office park than a school. Sounds like a real nightmare for them to be relocating. Hope the new location is a better fit. Wouldn’t it be amazing if it met Abbie’s needs & was partnered with a school of kids w/ IDD & other disabilities.

Reactions: 17
Yeah. 🐷 Said something like 'she will be in a new building' next year (September) Maybe it because she is older. Perhaps her next school year is just in a different part of the school?
Oh ok - just struck me as odd that they had to collect all of her belongings from school.

Reactions: 8

5:10

Oh ok - just struck me as odd that they had to collect all of her belongings from school.
But that would be done at the end of the school year anyway I think. At least, that's what schools round here do.
It was just a thought. 😊

Reactions: 12

5:10

But that would be done at the end of the school year anyway I think. At least, that's what schools round here do.
It was just a thought. 😊
Those 2 are real sleezebags.
IMO
Knowing what we know now, looking at this old video, it's very telling.
It's what they don't say a lot of times.
They hide things.
Or attempt to.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bordering on or Total BS lines:
- Asa is the one doing the filming, he's more likely to pick up the camera and film and interaction, this makes it look like he's doing more w. Abbie.
- Isaiah helping out with Abbie because "It's humans helping other humans".

The one w. Isaiah really bothers me because they put him in a caregiver role that is just shy of being on the same amount or level of care that A&P are. They've often referred to Isaiah as the third caregiver in the family. Yes, it's normal for a sibling to help out (especially if it's a special needs child) but not to the extent that Isaiah has been forced to. They have put entirely too much responsibility on his shoulders when it comes to Abbie and it seems like it's been that way for a long time when Isaiah had to watch over Abbie in the back of the motorcycle shop. I also think it's a major reason why he's pursuing becoming an ABA therapist (or something related to that field). It's what he's known since he was a kid - through no choice of his own. A&P should NOT be looking at him as the third caregiver. It's not just "humans helping other humans." or just the right thing to do. It's relying on him the way they rely on each other for taking care of Abbie which is unfair to Isaiah and just plain messed up.
How many people do you need helping you take care of Abbie? Pre-quarantine it was teachers at JSA, speech therapist, two respite workers, Miss Brandi, and Isaiah. Holy hell. I bet a lot of their viewers wish they had that much help!
(Rant over... lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn’t it odd how she has so much muscle weakness/dexterity but on another hand she strong as an ox
When she's aggressive thers's no muscles weakness anymore. IDD peoples can get really dangerous when they don't get what they want.
Imaging her at 35 with the big ladies weight.
They will pay for their crappy parenting in the future, no doubt about it.

Reactions: 15
Started watching it and just busted out lmao when she said Abbie threw chicken in her coffee 🤣🤣🤣
A teenage playing with make-up, what fun! She said she's been using this stuff for 2 yrs...all the things, pore and fine lines fixers..wow! And she kept saying she didn't need under eye highlighter, well heck no, she already had it on.

her spanx must be in the laundry.

She looks really puffy lately from all the booze.
She can't even say she's not gaining weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that day when they were showing what they got in the mail she got a whole bunch of new leggings from subscribers and I had to do a double take bc they looked like scarves and of course most of them had the puzzle piece or something like that. They should really start buying her clothes a size up or two, her leggings look so tight and usually lower when she bends down. Not a good look especially for your child who's getting lewd comments made about them

I believe I shared a comment in the last thread about shlitzy who was exploited in a freak show, he shows up in this movie! Along with other people who were probably exploited for their disabilities and deformities at the time
He was a gently and friendly man.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it odd how she has so much muscle weakness/dexterity but on another hand she strong as an ox
I can’t...I’m laughing so hard😂😂😂
Cue “Baby Got Back”
🎵🎶🎶
View attachment 126067View attachment 126068
This is absurd. This woman is so pathetically attention seeking. What happened to her in her childhood or early adulthood to make her so fully needy and unaware and self involved? The only thing that she was thinking about during this game was dancing for the camera. Mentally ill, I will never change my opinion, she has multiple mental illnesses. I would bet that, off camera, it’s actually her that controls the mood and activity of that house. The vlogs are the best behavior he can get from her, outside of vlogs I imagine her being worse that the daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is absurd. This woman is so pathetically attention seeking. What happened to her in her childhood or early adulthood to make her so fully needy and unaware and self involved? The only thing that she was thinking about during this game was dancing for the camera. Mentally ill, I will never change my opinion, she has multiple mental illnesses. I would bet that, off camera, it’s actually her that controls the mood and activity of that house. The vlogs are the best behavior he can get from her, outside of vlogs I imagine her being worse that the daughter
since P’s parents are divorced and she has a step dad (Wayne), could it be possible that the parents divorce affected P and she lost out so much with her bio dad.

Reactions: 10
How many people do you need helping you take care of Abbie?
Quite a few. Right now she's too much for one person, two or three would be ideal. She gets into things, is needy, not toilet trained, can't be trusted unsupervised with animals and certainly cannot be left alone. I can't see a living situation for her once she moves out of JSA's program into anything less than a one on one 24/7 with a caregiver.

I can’t...I’m laughing so hard😂😂😂
Cue “Baby Got Back”
🎵🎶🎶
View attachment 126067View attachment 126068
She actually did dance and sing to "Baby Got Back". She said she knows all the words to it. Show starts at 4:57 into the video. Keep watching as Cilla makes a "special guest appearance". I can't help but wonder what Isaiah's friends think. You can hear someone say "Oh God. Oh my dear God" My son would be mortified.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Quite a few. Right now she's too much for one person, two or three would be ideal. She gets into things, is needy, not toilet trained, can't be trusted unsupervised with animals and certainly cannot be left alone. I can't see a living situation for her once she moves out of JSA's program into anything less than a one on one 24/7 with a caregiver.
I agree that she does need more than one caregiver. I remember a video from a couple of years ago where Asa mentioned how difficult it is being alone and watching her using an example of if he has to use the bathroom which would mean leaving Abbie alone, there's a high chance of her getting into something.
My point was more that there are some people out there doing it on their own who need just as much help and that A&P don't seem to appreciate that or how good they have it (again, pre-quarantine).
When you say she's needy, do you mean that literally as in she has many needs or is a high support needs individual, or do you mean she's clingy or over-dependent on A&P? If it's the latter, I'd say most of that is due to her emotional and mental needs going largely unmet and unfulfilled by her parents. They dismiss and ignore a lot of her attempts at engagement and interaction. They ignore a lot of her signing/attempts at communication. This results in a lot of attention-seeking behaviors (to use one of Asa's favorite terms).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They will pay for their crappy parenting in the future, no doubt about it.
I don’t know Florida law but when I lived in Massachusetts, when a child turns 18, they are essentially an adult. Same for special needs kids. Parents have to petition the courts to become their special needs child‘s guardian. I wonder if A & P know this. They cannot just assume that they can made decisions for Abbie because she lives at home. They need to go to court when Abbie turns 18 to say “ hey we want to be her legal guardians” Isiah needs to petition the court as well and Summer too if she chooses.
Also, it would benefit Abbie to be in a group home setting before A, P and I get old. If the court grants any of them legal guardianship of Abbie, they could have say over her medical expenses and her finances and let the group home handle Abbie’s everyday care. Don’t assume that everything stays the same when she turns 18.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree that she does need more than one caregiver. I remember a video from a couple of years ago where Asa mentioned how difficult it is being alone and watching her using an example of if he has to use the bathroom which would mean leaving Abbie alone, there's a high chance of her getting into something.
My point was more that there are some people out there doing it on their own who need just as much help and that A&P don't seem to appreciate that or how good they have it (again, pre-quarantine).
When you say she's needy, do you mean that literally as in she has many needs or is a high support needs individual, or do you mean she's clingy or over-dependent on A&P? If it's the latter, I'd say most of that is due to her emotional and mental needs going largely unmet and unfulfilled by her parents. They dismiss and ignore a lot of her attempts at engagement and interaction. They ignore a lot of her signing/attempts at communication. This results in a lot of attention-seeking behaviors (to use one of Asa's favorite terms).
I meant needy as in she is high support. I do agree that she is needy as in needing emotional needs as well.

I don’t know Florida law but when I lived in Massachusetts, when a child turns 18, they are essentially an adult. Same for special needs kids. Parents have to petition the courts to become their special needs child‘s guardian. I wonder if A & P know this. They cannot just assume that they can made decisions for Abbie because she lives at home. They need to go to court when Abbie turns 18 to say “ hey we want to be her legal guardians” Isiah needs to petition the court as well and Summer too if she chooses.
Also, it would benefit Abbie to be in a group home setting before A, P and I get old. If the court grants any of them legal guardianship of Abbie, they could have say over her medical expenses and her finances and let the group home handle Abbie’s everyday care. Don’t assume that everything stays the same when she turns 18.
This is correct. My friends that have a special needs adult son (he is 20) have guardianship over him but he lives in a group home.

Reactions: 9
I am assuming Abbie has Social Security along with the Medicaid, That has to be updated regularly and it is probably just a small issue to become legal guardians. Not sure it's 18 though....I think it may be a bit older. I cannot imagine them sending her to a group home in 3 years, A&P are very young, they will care for her for a long time before that happens. Just my opinion.

Guys, come join me on the ourlandingcrew thread I just started. This chick is batshit.
Cool!

Ever seen Fooly Living? Talk about batshit exploitation. Some older chick gamer find some young guy in Israel on a gaming site. She goes there, takes his virginity and gets pregnant. She already has an adult severely autistic son back in the states but then she has another Autistic son, then has a baby girl and is sure she is autistic by the time she is about 2 months old. They moved back now...but she is one piece of work. Oh yeah...she is fat too. That chick Lame Goth Mom that did the expose on FA talks about this family all the time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey @PhartBlossom, I have just read your reply to my post in the previous thread and responding here seeing as the other one is now closed.
I think Abbie would do well in a school for kids with additional needs (all sorts of disabilities, not just autistic kids) with a focus on academics as well as vocational things. She'd be accepted for who she is and they'll know how to help her if she gets upset/overwhelmed because they'll probably have a sensory room there with lots of stim toys to help her calm down. This kind of school will also be accepting of her and not trying to change her or making her act neurotypical. A school that knows that ABA is abuse would also be beneficial.
Not all autistic people have a high IQ and not all of them are verbal either. She's definitely autistic (otherwise she wouldn't have been diagnosed) and I think she might be IDD too given her IQ.
I'm not sure about the brain injury part though.

• Heart
You're right.
Sadly, the hambeasts haven't even noticed.
They barely knew what she was even doing in school.
Just drop her off and galavant around town eating and buying all the things.
It was respite to them.
Why doesn't an educator speak up about this regression situation?
Is it because the Massives are big donars? Besties with the lady who owns it? Wealthy people stick together you know so maybe people are afraid to speak up.
I dunno.
They aren't doing Abbie any favors by not speaking up though.
IMO
Parents pay a small fortune to come to our school. We don’t offer many scholarships and don’t care who has money. In my class, I have 14 kids under 13 ( we go by capacity to learn not age) and I have 11 one one ones and 3 paras. We know which kids live in a “hands off” household. We make in- home visits 4 times a year. We do offer ABA, but most opt out. If there is no follow through at home or no progression we send them to a different branch. We have a private living facility and after someone like Abbie ages out we would recommend living there to the parents. Sometimes we have a waitlist and would share other facilities for people waiting. It’s really a fantastic school and community I work in. We’d never put up with disabilities like Abbies. I teach my kids at their pace and push a little harder for new skills for them. I’m a tier 3 ( the third from the least functioning) and I don’t think the higher tiers would keep her for long. Especially with no home support.

Reactions: 14
You're right I guess I can see trying to keep whatever dexterity she does have.
But marching yellows and greens is not in any way gonna help her have a better life.
Personal hygiene skills will.

She actually did dance and sing to "Baby Got Back". She said she knows all the words to it. Show starts at 4:57 into the video. Keep watching as Cilla makes a "special guest appearance". I can't help but wonder what Isaiah's friends think. You can hear someone say "Oh God. Oh my dear God" My son would be mortified.

oh lord almighty what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 holy tit that is mortifying!!! What’s up with the wig?! Did you guys peep how she kept running out of breath 🤣🤣 oh my...how embarrassing, his friends were probably laughing and making fun after the fact I know I would LOL! Also was this pre tik tok? So she’s always been dancing and making a fool of herself LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.