Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the Massives lost their internet connection?
No 🐖stick live videos.
No snarky comments from Assa.
No Instagram posts.
One would think Assa would be all over that weirdo who posted.
Nope.
Just crickets.
Strange.
IMO.
I think perhaps he didn’t see the weirdo’s postings because the weirdo put his comments in replies to other comments. “A“ probably just skims the comments and doesn’t read many replies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I compared him to PT Barnum.
Months ago.
Okay I thought I saw the comparison here.

On another note. In response to Abbie and the pets. Obviously she doesn’t intentionally hurt them, and most of the time she rarely interacts with them but in this video she actually grabs Sandy and even Isaiah takes notice and says “Abbie relax”

Starts at 12:11

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Food gouging, with us is what works. And also watching our Twerks.

On another note. In response to Abbie and the pets. Obviously she doesn’t intentionally hurt them, and most of the time she rarely interacts with them but in this video she actually grabs Sandy and even Isaiah takes notice and says “Abbie relax”

Notice how dirty the bottom of P'S feet are in this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This cracks me up. Abbie was giving 🐷 the stink eye because she was taking too long putting Abbie's snack in a bowl!🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂

View attachment 125090
Cilla looks like Petunia Pig.
1588875631346.png

That had to hurt Sandy she's pinching her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is SBSK?

I think perhaps he didn’t see the weirdo’s postings because the weirdo put his comments in replies to other comments. “A“ probably just skims the comments and doesn’t read many replies.
But I'm sure his leghumpers have bombarded him with texts and emails letting him know about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
my guess (and I could be wrong) is that they both had crap teenage years so, they live vicariously thru teenagers to make up for that loss...whatever that may be
I got married younger than Miss Piggly Wiggly, I was 16 (waited til 21 tohave babies) and when my kids were teenagers I felt like that was the age I knew the best, It's easy to want to be one of them, but then who's raising your kids? lol Be a mom Prissass --oh look I put both names together!!

• Haha

But I'm sure his leghumpers have bombarded him with texts and emails letting him know about them.
Oh that video was interesting...thank you for posting it!
A couple points jumped out at me.
1st..when P asked her if she had to use the bathroom and Abbie said yes. Well then P said to Asssa "go and take her" I k ow it's been discussed before, but when both parents are available and P tells Assssa to take her to the bathroom..that's weird to me.
2nd...Isaiah has a terrible habit of talking in circles. He talks and says the same thing over & over.
3rd..Asssssa saying he loves Abbies stubbornness and how she will not take no for an answer. To that I say...WTF?
4th (and most important) they say she has progressed soooooo far and will continue to progress...omg.

This was when she was 13 so somewhere between 1-2 years ago.

#22. The 7 deadly sins is their jam. MLM's are definitely a scam.
Exactly, they should address these behaviors but they don’t. They will rather play the acceptance card.

I’m sorry I mentioned this. I only brought it up because I didn’t like how Asa called her creepy. It made me think maybe there is a reason she does this, and that’s what I came up with. I also thought maybe she was just trying to hide and get away from them for a quiet moment to herself.
I'm just messsin' with yall.
Im having fun and I'm glad you told us because I learned something new!

Last edited:
Oh that video was interesting...thank you for posting it!
A couple points jumped out at me.
1st..when P asked her if she had to use the bathroom and Abbie said yes. Well then P said to Asssa "go and take her" I k ow it's been discussed before, but when both parents are available and P tells Assssa to take her to the bathroom..that's weird to me.
2nd...Isaiah has a terrible habit of talking in circles. He talks and says the same thing over & over.
3rd..Asssssa saying he loves Abbies stubbornness and how she will not take no for an answer. To that I say...WTF?
4th (and most important) they say she has progressed soooooo far and will continue to progress...omg.

This was when she was 13 so somewhere between 1-2 years ago.

I'm just messsin' with yall.
Im having fun and I'm glad you told us because I learned something new!
I have watched a few of his videos and seems like he could make a connection with whoever he is interviewing despite their disability but with Abbie.. there was no connection at all... he basically interviewed Assss.

Reactions: 19
Cilla's keeping it real y'all. In the first photo she says she's keeping it real and saying she used to be a size 28 and this dress is a size 18. She cried because she hasn't been a size 18 since her wedding (the second picture). Size 18 my ass cause I know her's is not.

View attachment 125000 View attachment 125001
Wedding dresses are true sizes and often way smaller than regular clothes. When I got married a decade plus ago I was a size 2-4 in clothes but a size 8-10 in the wedding dress depending on how fitted it was on the ribcage. That dress may have been a size 18 but she was likely a size 12 in regular clothes. This makes me so sad she looked so happy and no doubt her eating and her weight is tied to the constant cutting down and verbal abuse dear ASA doles out. I have no doubt he also made he feel like she was unneeded and bad at taking care of Abbie instead of therapy and empowering her leading to her being detached and more power to him to constantly put her down

Reactions: 9
Has anyone compared Asa to P.T Barnum? Reading more about this guy. He is the person that basically started freak shows. He was mostly about money and would exploit animals and people. The first person he exploited was a five year old little person. The boy was made to sing dance and perform. The little boy became somewhat of celebrity and was paid well but it’s still wrong if you think about it. His disability was exploited for entertainment. I get that same vibe from the Maass family.

It makes me sad that people still find entertainment in people who are different. I watch the Maasss because I want to be educated , not because I want to see what “trick” Abbie will do today.

They are broadcasting a modern freak show. “She stims, she yells, she runs around crazy.....come see the amazing autistic girl Abigail Lorraine”......she’s
mischievous, sneaky and will grab your food”.

If you’re an adult I have no issue with you exploiting yourself but there should be a law that parents can not record and upload their children to social media for more than a certain amount of hours a week.
Kind of reminds me of "shlitzy", I don't know if he was part of P.T Barnum's freak show but he was a man with microsephaly who was also exploited because of his disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knew I’d find a use for this one

View attachment 124957[
Holy crap...my parents would have flipped out big time if they ever saw something like this, whether said innocently or not it would have raised questions about what was going on.I'm now starting to wonder about her even more.

Omg. He is so bloody arrogant and rude. Why not get up earlier in the morning to get her ready, everyone else gets to school on time. It must disrupt the other kids if she is rocking up late.
They have no manners.
Oh, I forgot, the world revolves around Abbie, my mistake.
Remember they are big YOUTUBE STARS. They must make an entrance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just now watching last night's vlog...YAWN!...I really wish they would stop showing the grocery haul, it gives me so much anxiety! I dont know about the rest of you, but around here we wipe down every that comes into the house. I noticed he mentioned that when they picked up the mail, but when they come home from the store everything is just every where and nothing gets wiped down. We even wipe down all the door handles and anything touched while bring it in. Meanwhile P is rubbing her face, Abbie is picking her nose and no one washed their hands after touching store items. Eeek! Maybe we take it a bit more seriously here? I dont know.

P seems really out of it. She said she was tired, she just seemed uninterested and disengaged. I'm surprised Dummer doesn't help her in the kitchen with the cooking more.

Anyway.....this one was a total snooze fest!

Reactions: 12
Has anyone compared Asa to P.T Barnum? Reading more about this guy. He is the person that basically started freak shows. He was mostly about money and would exploit animals and people. The first person he exploited was a five year old little person. The boy was made to sing dance and perform. The little boy became somewhat of celebrity and was paid well but it’s still wrong if you think about it. His disability was exploited for entertainment. I get that same vibe from the Maass family.

It makes me sad that people still find entertainment in people who are different. I watch the Maasss because I want to be educated , not because I want to see what “trick” Abbie will do today.

They are broadcasting a modern freak show. “She stims, she yells, she runs around crazy.....come see the amazing autistic girl Abigail Lorraine”......she’s
mischievous, sneaky and will grab your food”.

If you’re an adult I have no issue with you exploiting yourself but there should be a law that parents can not record and upload their children to social media for more than a certain amount of hours a week.
The problem in my opinion is that this channel has really run its course. IMO we have learnt all we are going to learn about Abbies autism. Looking back at older videos it is clear that she has made no palpable progress at all and wont now due to severe mental retardation. If anything she has regressed, she has become more feral, more greedy, less attractive a personality, more crafty, noisier and all in all a sad human being. I agree that it is now a freak show and should be terminated. I honestly believe that parents of autistic children are no longer viewing as they realise there is nothing to be gained in doing so. The child receives no discipline, no consistent education in any form and is basically allowed to get away with increasingly bad behaviour. I do strongly believe that continuing to exploit her purely to maintain their bettered lifestyle is pure unadulterated abuse.

The pathetic fans are obviously of low IQ and the fact that the vile comments made yesterday have appeared just confirm to me that this charade should end. I think the Child Protection Services should be involved as this is exploitation of a minor.

Rant OVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just been watching the evening news and obese people have been singled out as being more prone to severe effects of covid 19 and warned not to relax the rules of lockdown so P if I were you I wouldn't be in the shops every 10 minutes and generally be more careful . Can you imagine if Abbie caught it and had to be put on oxygen or, worse, a ventilator - she would have to be put into an induced coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The “Village” that JSA is looking to create, would allow everyone within the community to work, have appropriate oversight, learn, etc. and either live in a group home setting or independently. There are several of these communities popping up around the US. The problem is, by what I can tell, none of these would allow Abbie to work and live in them. They require that the person go through VR services and be able to handle some independent direction without complete oversight constantly...
These “Villages” are also very expensive. They not only require the parents to sign over their monthly funds but they also usually require the family to make several huge payments to secure housing. They are a logistical nightmare for Medicaid and Medicare to bill and depending on the state, if they can even use them. Some that aren’t dependent on Medicaid and Medicare require families to constantly pay monthly too..
In New Mexico or Texas, they did this with an apartment complex. Each 1 bedroom apartment, sold for $650k... Then their monthly funds from SSA and Medicaid were used for upkeep and care of all the individuals.. I don’t even know if they got to open..
The Village runs itself, having some learning to cook, others learning to fix items, etc. If they want to change jobs, they can request it and will eventually be able to try that job..
The biggest issue is that parents facing retirement, to find places like this, have to look at a huge debit, just to secure their adult child’s housing and even then, it isn’t completely secure because some of these never materialize and leave families scrambling to find long term housing...
So do I think Asa and Priscilla wouldn’t hon
Exactly, an 18 at Lane Bryant is not the same as an 18 at Target
& formal dresses run small

So I think Asa and Priscilla wouldn’t honestly wouldn’t give the Medicare money up. I think they abuse those funds on non Abbie essentials.

& formal dresses run small

Reactions: 3
No, it doesn't. Sounds like you are being reasonable and not making tit up.
Super reasonable! As I said, I wasnt trying to make things up- there are enough issues for us to go on about without making things up. But i know i saw somewhere that they mentioned vaccines as a possible cause. They were in the old house sitting on the couch with names on it. I just wish I wouldnt have to watch hundreds of videos to go see where they hinted at it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.