Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching the evening news and obese people have been singled out as being more prone to severe effects of covid 19 and warned not to relax the rules of lockdown so P if I were you I wouldn't be in the shops every 10 minutes and generally be more careful . Can you imagine if Abbie caught it and had to be put on oxygen or, worse, a ventilator - she would have to be put into an induced coma.
If anyone has to be but on a ventilator, you are put into a medically induced coma, but Abbie would have to be atleast heavily sedated just for an oxygen mask. They confuse me because one minute they talk about worrying about the mail and places opening up to soon, and the next minute P is bring home loads of food without any precautions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Bored, lazy and getting fatter, dad is greedy and mom is not better"
😶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He should be. If he's not he's an idiot. She's a minor and that creeper that posted that crap is beyond sick.
Yeah unfortunately the authorities will not be able to do anything. He’s the one that puts the content there and it’s “free speech” at the end of the day. Just like tabloids run their mouth about celebrities and have still been able to thrive.

Reactions: 9
OMG, pac man!!!!!!!!!!😂😂

Also, those bleeping fish bubbles she was doing while impatiently waiting for all three bites of that cupcake 🤦‍♀️are maddening. View attachment 125061

I don't trust her around any of the pets at all. :confused:Hopefully, the cat has claws.
[/QUOTE]

It just dawned on me that they are addicted to feeding her candy, cakes, & cookies because it’s the closest they can get to Abbie showing appreciation. (Sadly, that is often diffusing an oncoming tantrum). Their own sugar addiction has been put on Abbie, because she eats meals just as fast as she eats cake & donuts. She doesn’t even respond w/ mmmm, which is a normal reaction for eating delicious food, even tho she can make the mmmm sound.

Winner!!!
i doubt the admin will approve....due to mentioning a naked minor

OMG, pac man!!!!!!!!!!😂😂

Also, those bleeping fish bubbles she was doing while impatiently waiting for all three bites of that cupcake 🤦‍♀️are maddening. View attachment 125061

I don't trust her around any of the pets at all. :confused:Hopefully, the cat has claws.
It just dawned on me that they are addicted to feeding her candy, cakes, & cookies because it’s the closest they can get to Abbie showing appreciation. (Sadly, that is often diffusing an oncoming tantrum). Their own sugar addiction has been put on Abbie, because she eats meals just as fast as she eats cake & donuts. She doesn’t even respond w/ mmmm, which is a normal reaction for eating delicious food, even tho she can make the mmmm sound.

[/QUOTE]
Well we could do
Bored lazy eating stuff, Abbie running round in the buff , that’s less offensive I suppose

Reactions: 9

Well we could do
Bored lazy eating stuff, Abbie running round in the buff , that’s less offensive I suppose
[/QUOTE]

Bored, lazy getting fatter, while Abbie’s swimsuit doesn’t matter......?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wedding dresses are true sizes and often way smaller than regular clothes. When I got married a decade plus ago I was a size 2-4 in clothes but a size 8-10 in the wedding dress depending on how fitted it was on the ribcage. That dress may have been a size 18 but she was likely a size 12 in regular clothes. This makes me so sad she looked so happy and no doubt her eating and her weight is tied to the constant cutting down and verbal abuse dear ASA doles out. I have no doubt he also made he feel like she was unneeded and bad at taking care of Abbie instead of therapy and empowering her leading to her being detached and more power to him to constantly put her down
I don't think so. I believe is was ingrained in her from her parents, they are both obese. Also she looked pretty chunky in that Glamour shots photo. I bet she always struggled with her weight, up and down until she went up and stayed up. I also bet that her family made food front and center.

Reactions: 12
Super reasonable! As I said, I wasnt trying to make things up- there are enough issues for us to go on about without making things up. But i know i saw somewhere that they mentioned vaccines as a possible cause. They were in the old house sitting on the couch with names on it. I just wish I wouldnt have to watch hundreds of videos to go see where they hinted at it.
That wasn't intended for you. This site gets so wonky sometimes. I was telling cucumber that it didn't sound like he was defending them by saying what he did. Sorry if you thought it was intended for you

Reactions: 5
I get that summer thinks of them as family. But the whole “bestie” thing is just sad. Considering she has a sister close to her age that she can be spending time with & can wipe her own ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Food gouging, with us is what works. And also watching our Twerks.

Notice how dirty the bottom of P'S feet are in this video.
wwwwwyewwww....everyone in that house is dirty. When Assssa comes downstairs 1st thing in the morning he looks like he just rolled outta bad. His hair isnt combed and I can just about smell the bad breath from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know how to make the new thread? We prob should before tonights tit show begins lol

• Haha
I get that summer thinks of them as family. But the whole “bestie” thing is just sad. Considering she has a sister close to her age that she can be spending time with & can wipe her own ass.
That is so incredibly sad. If I were her sisters and she made some strange kid and family her whole world and seeing her obsessively post about them, calling them fam and everything else she does, that would really hurt me. Hell, idk now her mom and dad aren't hurt by it. But then again, her dad seems painfully absent-minded.

I know I would NEVER be okay with my child (even if she's 20 something) calling someone else mom and dad and their children her siblings. Nope. No freakin' way. That's just weird and not right.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.