Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Party starts at 16:00 minutes in. Dang, half a cupcake in one bite. Cilla is an idiot she'd be better off cutting it into quarters and letting Abbie feed herself. And Cilla the great chef suggests using applesauce instead of eggs in the cupcake mix. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Asa said that it was so cool to watch the class ice their own cupcakes. Abbie can't because she has no self control. I was watching her violent rocking at 12:15, her poor brain being slammed around like that can't be good.
Cringeworthy when big P says " just a bunch of teenagers doing their thing"

Reactions: 9
I dont believe that's true. They said in a vlog I watched that they dont get involved in that debate. They said Abbie has been vaccinated but that her symptoms were evident way before the vaccine series. They said they can see both sides of the debate.

(ugh I just read back what I wroteand it sounds LIKE I'M DEFENDING THEM..OMG)
No, it doesn't. Sounds like you are being reasonable and not making tit up.

Reactions: 5
We all know it’s you miss 🐷 and Summer is Casey Stickle. Own it.

Oh no. That Autism princess triggers me, I hate it .
I get angry when I see the autism princess tit. That kid is so far from a princess it's sad. No.....wait....I take that back....she is the princess of many things....just none of them are good things. I'm still so confused as to why anyone would want to glorify things like that. My kid would probably kick my ass if I were to call her autism princess.

Reactions: 8
That cat totally creeps me out, his wife as well. I know they are popular but I get major heebie jeebies from watching him.

I believe he is. He isn't going to let that go, I wouldn't. He has someone investigating who ever that was. He has to get some major security in that house ASAP! I would be terrified.
Did anyone post the creepy comments that were made? Maybe I missed it.

Reactions: 2
Cringeworthy when big P says " just a bunch of teenagers doing their thing"
Why are these ppl so obsessed with teenagers? It's kind of creepy if you think about it. They are constantly wanting someone to be a teenager or wanting teenagers to live with them or wanting to be around teenagers. That's just bleeping strange.

Did anyone post the creepy comments that were made? Maybe I missed it.
It's on this thread, back a few pages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Why are these ppl so obsessed with teenagers? It's kind of creepy if you think about it. They are constantly wanting someone to be a teenager or wanting teenagers to live with them or wanting to be around teenagers. That's just bleeping strange.

It's on this thread, back a few pages.
my guess (and I could be wrong) is that they both had crap teenage years so, they live vicariously thru teenagers to make up for that loss...whatever that may be

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No human being on this planet should have their life revolve around food to the extent Abbie does.
Look at how crazy she gets just at the mention of it. Look at how she shovels it in. Look at how she's constantly asking for it.
It's too bad how A&P have held food out as the ultimate reward. The ultimate goal. The ultimate best thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No human being on this planet should have their life revolve around food to the extent Abbie does.
Look at how crazy she gets just at the mention of it. Look at how she shovels it in. Look at how she's constantly asking for it.
It's too bad how A&P have held food out as the ultimate reward. The ultimate goal. The ultimate best thing.
Well look at them. Their life revolves around food. 15 bags groceries, as she has already made several trips in the past month.

Yesterday when Abbie was getting the bags out of the car, Asa just had to point out that there were cookies in the bag. Of course Abbie expected one but they didn’t let her have one. They dangle food in front of her constantly and use it as a reward system. I think she associates food with the feeling satisfaction.

Reactions: 14
I agree 100%. She also will thrash around violently but, they always say she is just "happy". She is going to end up hurting someone with that "happy" bullshit behavior. She reminds me of a wild animal when she is eating bc, she gets all aggressive and gets her face so close to her plate and just shovels it in her mouth as quickly as possible and when she gets done with hers, she will start trying to grab everyone else's food around her. I don't see how anyone can stand to be around her, especially when they are trying to eat. If they aren't going to fix the behavior, then they need to feed her separately from anyone else. It's just like when you have to separate pets when they eat to keep them from fighting and getting in each other's food. I know that sounds horrible but, it's the truth.

That very well could be it. They are just strange birds, I tell ya.
That’s why they shouldn’t take her to restaurants, grabbing people’s food, shouting, grunting. They really need to address these behaviours otherwise they should eat at home, they have enough food in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she reminds me of pac man eating everything in her path. I can’t stand it.

[/QUOTE]
OMG, pac man!!!!!!!!!!😂😂

Also, those bleeping fish bubbles she was doing while impatiently waiting for all three bites of that cupcake 🤦‍♀️are maddening.
Screenshot (1046).png

My thoughts.
Abbie could care less either way about the pets in that house. Which to me means that the pets (and Abbie) should never be alone together.
I don't trust her around any of the pets at all. :confused:Hopefully, the cat has claws.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone compared Asa to P.T Barnum? Reading more about this guy. He is the person that basically started freak shows. He was mostly about money and would exploit animals and people. The first person he exploited was a five year old little person. The boy was made to sing dance and perform. The little boy became somewhat of celebrity and was paid well but it’s still wrong if you think about it. His disability was exploited for entertainment. I get that same vibe from the Maass family.

It makes me sad that people still find entertainment in people who are different. I watch the Maasss because I want to be educated , not because I want to see what “trick” Abbie will do today.

They are broadcasting a modern freak show. “She stims, she yells, she runs around crazy.....come see the amazing autistic girl Abigail Lorraine”......she’s
mischievous, sneaky and will grab your food”.

If you’re an adult I have no issue with you exploiting yourself but there should be a law that parents can not record and upload their children to social media for more than a certain amount of hours a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That family and their relationship with food are so unhealthy. I mean, Ab will literally get violent over food to the point it can get extremely serious fast. How is that okay with ANY of them? They have the money to afford a dietician, idk why they don't actually do it. Especially when P had that weight loss surgery. And I'm sorry, but idk what is wrong with that woman to think she is losing weight. You can now start to see the weight coming back in her face, and I'm not pointing this out to body shame, but I just don't know why she is so dishonest about it. Nothing wrong with admitting you're struggling with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yall know what you've gone done to me???
Ever since you told me what Abbies most likely doing when she stands in a corner or off by herself?
Every single video I watch now I'm always watching her and thinking...is she peeing and pooping now? I'm drivin' myself crazy. It's about all I think of when she's near a wall or something.
I've become crazed! I'm a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s why they shouldn’t take her to restaurants, grabbing people’s food, shouting, grunting. They really need to address these behaviours otherwise they should eat at home, they have enough food in.
Exactly, they should address these behaviors but they don’t. They will rather play the acceptance card.

Yall know what you've gone done to me???
Ever since you told me what Abbies most likely doing when she stands in a corner or off by herself?
Every single video I watch now I'm always watching her and thinking...is she peeing and pooping now? I'm drivin' myself crazy. It's about all I think of when she's near a wall or something.
I've become crazed! I'm a mess!
I’m sorry I mentioned this. I only brought it up because I didn’t like how Asa called her creepy. It made me think maybe there is a reason she does this, and that’s what I came up with. I also thought maybe she was just trying to hide and get away from them for a quiet moment to herself.

• Haha
Has anyone compared Asa to P.T Barnum? Reading more about this guy. He is the person that basically started freak shows. He was mostly about money and would exploit animals and people. The first person he exploited was a five year old little person. The boy was made to sing dance and perform. The little boy became somewhat of celebrity and was paid well but it’s still wrong if you think about it. His disability was exploited for entertainment. I get that same vibe from the Maass family.

It makes me sad that people still find entertainment in people who are different. I watch the Maasss because I want to be educated , not because I want to see what “trick” Abbie will do today.

They are broadcasting a modern freak show. “She stims, she yells, she runs around crazy.....come see the amazing autistic girl Abigail Lorraine”......she’s
mischievous, sneaky and will grab your food”.

If you’re an adult I have no issue with you exploiting yourself but there should be a law that parents can not record and upload their children to social media for more than a certain amount of hours a week.
I compared him to PT Barnum.
Months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This cracks me up. Abbie was giving 🐷 the stink eye because she was taking too long putting Abbie's snack in a bowl!🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Screenshot (1048).png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.