Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Super reasonable! As I said, I wasnt trying to make things up- there are enough issues for us to go on about without making things up. But i know i saw somewhere that they mentioned vaccines as a possible cause. They were in the old house sitting on the couch with names on it. I just wish I wouldnt have to watch hundreds of videos to go see where they hinted at it.
I totally believe you saw that. I saw them say something different. But these people always speak outta both sides of their ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That is so incredibly sad. If I were her sisters and she made some strange kid and family her whole world and seeing her obsessively post about them, calling them fam and everything else she does, that would really hurt me. Hell, idk now her mom and dad aren't hurt by it. But then again, her dad seems painfully absent-minded.

I know I would NEVER be okay with my child (even if she's 20 something) calling someone else mom and dad and their children her siblings. Nope. No freakin' way. That's just weird and not right.
my mother in law always insists that I call her mom and when she calls she says hey it’s mom. Um...hello MIL I have a mother and she’s the only one I call mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
my mother in law always insists that I call her mom and when she calls she says hey it’s mom. Um...hello MIL I have a mother and she’s the only one I call mom.
My kids’ spouses both call me by my first name. I prefer it that way. I do have 2 different ‘grandma names’ though. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It just feels odd and uncomfortable. I know some couples will call their inlaws, mom, and dad and to each their own I suppose. But I'm sure that was awkward her insisting on it.

But this girl, she's calling her "BFF's" parents mom and dad and their, son brother/sibling(s). It's SO WEIRD.

Reactions: 10
It just feels odd and uncomfortable. I know some couples will call their inlaws, mom, and dad and to each their own I suppose. But I'm sure that was awkward her insisting on it.

But this girl, she's calling her "BFF's" parents mom and dad and their, son brother/sibling(s). It's SO WEIRD.
To play a sort of devils advocate...I think she refers to P & A as mom and dad versus calling them mom and dad. For instance she may tell Abbie: ‘Go to Dad’. I am not sticking up for any of them.

• Haha
You know when you feel like crap because you have been eating like crap. Well I wonder if they ever feel like that, because all they do is eat crap. Oh and Cilla acting all uppity about looking through the cookbook.

Reactions: 9
All the money they make, is there a reason why Abbie has nothing to wear but those damn leggings and autism t-shirts? Yes Asa, we get it. The whole freaking world gets it. She has autism. She is the autism princess. I'm surprised he hasnt tattooed a puzzle piece on her forehead.

And he cant get Abbie to do a task for longer than five minutes before she needs a break? I bet that isnt happening at JSA. They will have to start from scratch with her this fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think when Asssa fast-speeds it thru Abbie's tasks, he does that to make it seem like Abbie does a lot better than she really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Asa is bored out of his skull. Why doesn't he read a book? Finish his path? I think he is realising how dull his life has become. It is only going to get duller.

I think when Asssa fast-speeds it thru Abbie's tasks, he does that to make it seem like Abbie does a lot better than she really does.
I slowed the speed down to watch a little bit of the sped up part. Equally as boring as at fast speed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Assa says "theres nothing worse than being bored at your job."
Ahem, yes you effin idiot.
It's worse if you dont have a job or have been laid off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Asa likes routine, but routine doesn't fit for Abbie? Why not work intensely on potty training Abbie? I can't imagine a young lady in Florida having to wear that big diaper 24/7. Those damn ugly leggings with that big diaper are terrible looking for a teen to be walking around for everyone in the YouTube world to see. I just don't get this family one bit. What the heck was she making another grocery list for, didn't Pig 🐖and Summer just come back with 15 bags? The amount of food that he served Abbie for breakfast was ridiculous. The mind is blown 💥. They need to start at the most basic of basic skills for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who else has that Red plaid Better Homes Cookbook? I have one the date on it is 1973.

Just my opinion but that breakfast looked so nasty. Shrimp with eggs and cheese? Not for me man.

Teach that gal to clean, better than having to teach her to say....keep her clothes on, go to the bathroom.

Any new comments from the creep on YT or from the Mass fam?

Reactions: 9
Asa likes routine, but routine doesn't fit for Abbie? Why not work intensely on potty training Abbie? I can't imagine a young lady in Florida having to wear that big diaper 24/7. Those damn ugly leggings with that big diaper are terrible looking for a teen to be walking around for everyone in the YouTube world to see. I just don't get this family one bit. What the heck was she making another grocery list for, didn't Pig 🐖and Summer just come back with 15 bags? The amount of food that he served Abbie for breakfast was ridiculous. The mind is blown 💥.
Yea.. you would think potty training and dressing herself would be way more important then doing dishes. Have they completely given up on potty training her? Will she wear diapers forever?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone else catch this?
When Asssa was explaining the dishes washing to Abbie, he said something like 'chances are she'll have a dishwasher where she is"
So maybe he knows she's not gonna be able to live in that house forever?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.