Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he put these silly titles on his vlogs. “ popular girl at the party “ it’s just not true. Why he has to make out that Abbie is typical teen with lots of friends is beyond me. We watch , we see the truth. He needs to wake up to reality. No matter how many times he says she’s a typical teen, isn’t going to make it true.
He is trying to convince himself more than anyone else, it seems. These folks are living in a fantasy world of grossness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm an Olympic athlete compared to them. And A is a fool about excersize the same way he is about everything else. We are starting Florida summer. Hot, humid and miserable. It is like a wet sauna. Running outside when your in poor condition in this weather is not advisable. Treadmill indoors, a brisk walk to get your heart rate up, bike rides. And not in the afternoon. The sun is brutal then. Seriously. How do they live in Florida and not know these things?

In my experience it depends on how each is funded. There are group homes and nursing homes that accept what government assistance someone is getting. My brother was in a group home like that years ago. There are others where the family chips in. Those tend to be a bit more pleasant. My Dad is in a nursing home that would bankrupt us if we had to pay ourselves. Since he is there because of a military related disability, we don't pay out of pocket.

Even in the footage of the school or with Brandi, there have been subtle things said about things they want Abbie to work on. Like grabbing food or pulling on people. No way would they say outright to the lawsuit happy A&P that these things would be a problem in their village, but the fact that the school keeps pointing it out is significant.
I was on my bike and rode 7 miles today between 9 and 10. When I returned home, I was a little whoozy (I am in South Florida). It is really getting hot here, as usual for this time of the year. Early morning or after dinner is the best time for any kind of outdoor exercise.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine going on a camping trip, to get away from it all, a lovely peaceful break and then they rock up with Abbie.
You would be so pissed off.
Actually I had thought this. I'm there to hear the river and peace out. She would harsh that in a minute! Sometimes its a show. I will never forget two bikers who drank all day, and then got in a fist fight. They were rolling back and forth on the ground, almost rolled into out tent. Stuff happens, I get that. Sometimes all you can do is watch. I would. I would turn my chair to watch and get a snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on my bike and rode 7 miles today between 9 and 10. When I returned home, I was a little whoozy (I am in South Florida). It is really getting hot here, as usual for this time of the year. Early morning or after dinner is the best time for any kind of outdoor exercise.
Wow I wish I could do this .
All I can say is 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually I had thought this. I'm there to hear the river and peace out. She would harsh that in a minute! Sometimes its a show. I will never forget two bikers who drank all day, and then got in a fist fight. They were rolling back and forth on the ground, almost rolled into out tent. Stuff happens, I get that. Sometimes all you can do is watch. I would. I would turn my chair to watch and get a snack.
These people got so mad at me and my friends one day... she started yelling at the top of her voice for us to “shut the duck up” and that she has kids. She was on top of a hill... we were too far gone and started yelling back at her. Apparently the next morning she came down the hill and started throwing all the beer bottles around. All mad. I was still asleep, but I have the visual in my head. Now ... can you imagine with Abbie? The yells would echo for miles? I’d be scared to even fall asleep just thinking of getting attacked by some animal that’s found us.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That pool isn't even that big. They could certainly save a few hundred bucks every few months by just.... buying their own basic equipment that they *should* already have. It literally takes 30-45 minutes to clean a pool like that on your own. 10 or 15 if you spot clean every other day or so.
Sure, by all means- get a professional to do the chemical treatments and other difficult stuff- but why not get a brush, a vacuum, and a net and take care of some of that tit yourselves? You have 4 (mostly) functional adults in that house all day, everyday.

What a waste of energy to type that. They'll never do it.
Literally take care of that tit 💩.
They more than likely believe manual labor is now beneath them, after all they are the Lord and Lady of the manor

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally take care of that tit 💩.
They more than likely believe manual labor is now beneath them, after all they are the Lord and Lady of the manor
They are just lazy. I forgot what Assa said when someone called him out about that terrible brick job. Something along the lines of he just wanted to get something there And didn’t care about putting much time and effort. Yet now he’s claims he’s bored as he swims in his pool🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 19
Whoa BABY! I want mine soooooooo bad!
Didjou order yours yet?

I’ve been doing some research and supposedly crate training is a thing. They say you can leave a pup in one for up to 4 hours During the day and some even leave their dogs in one overnight or while they are at work.
No. I understand crate training. What they are doing does not look like crate training!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They are not crate training. I crate trained both my Golden’s and it’s been a godsend, but they were started in crate training before even coming to me from their breeder. It makes house breaking so much easier! I’d put money on sandy not being house broken. She’s also soooo poorly bred. She’s small and scrawny. She’s Got to be close to 6 Months by now, my dogs were easily close to 50 lbs and well muscled at that point, but they also are exercised, trained and well bred. My puppy (just turned 1) is crated any time I’m not home and overnight. I think sandy is crated anytime she’s not outside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I can post a picture of my dog around that age if anyone would like to see a well bred Golden compared to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are not crate training. I crate trained both my Golden’s and it’s been a godsend, but they were started in crate training before even coming to me from their breeder. It makes house breaking so much easier! I’d put money on sandy not being house broken. She’s also soooo poorly bred. She’s small and scrawny. She’s Got to be close to 6 Months by now, my dogs were easily close to 50 lbs and well muscled at that point, but they also are exercised, trained and well bred. My puppy (just turned 1) is crated any time I’m not home and overnight. I think sandy is crated anytime she’s not outside.
I agree with you. I Crate trained my dog and the only time that he's in his cage is when I'm not home. I bet they got the dog from a puppy farm or likewise and I can bet that they aren't feeding her the correct food either.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the info. I thought putting her in a crate all the time was awkward but I didn’t want to jump to conclusions after I read that crate training was a thing. Welp looks like they are going to use it as an excuse to why she’s always in her crate.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she can remember stuff like that, but nothing else.
Right?! Yet ANOTHER example of how capable she is. They have turned her into a "class clown" by laughing at her behaviors...blowing them off...SWEET GIRLING her into this version of Abbie. Today's version is so much worse off than the Abbie even a year ago. Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.