Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if a guy is filming the neighborhood foliage with his drone and happens to fly it above A&P’s house and there is Ab floating on her back in the pool totally naked? Ass will demand that the drone be confiscated and laws changed.
He is one of those bleeping morons that thinks that the world revolves around him and your right, he would demand that something be legally done right then! If he was to fly his drone above a house like that, he would expect nothing to happen but, laws don't apply to the Maass family. They think everyone's world should revolve around Abigail and I'll be damned if I would put up with the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Recent vlog observations.... 1)Ever since Priscilla explained that hands-on parenting is "just not her jam," she seems even more emotionally distant from Abby. It's as though by finally openly admitting it, the pressure is off and she doesn't have to hide it anymore. Now when she shows ANY loving attention to Abby, like playing in the pool with her on yesterday's vlog (after playing with Sandy of course), I almost fall off my chair in surprise!

BTW....I thought is was extremely sad and selfish when she admitted how she felt about parenting so coldly and matter-of-factly. Her parents, in-laws, friends, and her child's teachers and therapists have probably watched it. Not her "finest moment" at all. One day she will look back on this and probably be very embarrassed and regretful. At least she should be.

2) I cannot get over the fact that Asa and Priscilla feel that it is ok for Abby to swim naked in their pool. This is not ok in any way, shape or form. She is not a toddler. Treat her with dignity!

3)While I commend Asa for all the hands-on parenting that he does for Abby, I feel he should be ashamed to admit that he is bored. I know he tried to restate what he meant it in a comment reply by saying that he was bored of his "vlog content," but the damage was already done. He should be embarrassed to even speak that thought. He has forgotten what going to a real job is like and is suffering from a major case of "Peter Pan Syndrome." Hopefully when COVID 19 has moved out and life returns to "normal" the Maas family can do some reflection, re-prioritize, and reboot their day-to-day family dynamics. I think it would be healthy for them, especially with Isaiah leaving for college.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fuckin Amanda Lee 😂😂
We all know it’s you miss 🐷 and Summer is Casey Stickle. Own it.

That was my prediction for that poor puppy from day one. Also #loveneedsnowords , guess it needs no actions either. And if mothering isn't your jam should you really use #momsoftiktok and for gods sake stop already with the #autism princess.
Why oh why do I click on those tiktocs.
Pigcilla grow up and just say no already
Oh no. That Autism princess triggers me, I hate it .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've said it all along that she has some type of ID.

From yesterday's Vlog. Poor Sandy she seems to be in that cage more than she's out of it.

View attachment 124284
Hey isaiah!
You're gonna find out real quick that normal people don't go to DD every damn day. That tray had fancy coffees, donuts, and breakfast sandwiches.
His face looks very satisfied.
Wake up you idiot while there's still a glimmer of hope for you

• Heart
Sometimes I watch older vlogs, especially if Asa says something in the newer vlogs that I know to be bullshit due to proof of whatever it is in the older vlogs but, it's getting really hard for me to watch them bc, they gross me out. I get really grossed out when I see Abigail eating anything bc, I know that it has boogers and snot and God knows what else on it. The behavior grosses me out too. It's like," your seriously going to allow her to act like that?!". They allow waaaayyyy too much bullshit behavior. They are scared to death of their own kid and they are really weak individuals and that grosses me out as well. I just don't understand how someone can love to make things hard on other ppl. It's been said by Asa and the big lady that Abigail loves to see other people struggling and IDD or not, that's not right. Why haven't they tried to fix this tit?? It's all just horrible!

Reactions: 12
I thought she had begun to look odd but this picture ...
I hate to say this but here goes.
No offense intended.
Ya know how when a person with a severe form of being IDD often has a certain facial 'look' about them? Like you can tell there's an issue just by looking at the person's face? I think that's how Abbie looks.
(perhaps Dummer, too..)
No offense meant here I repeat. Just making my observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate to say this but here goes.
No offense intended.
Ya know how when a person with a severe form of being IDD often has a certain facial 'look' about them? Like you can tell there's an issue just by looking at the person's face? I think that's how Abbie looks.
(perhaps Dummer, too..)
No offense meant here I repeat. Just making my observation.
Perhaps? 😂
In that picture, they both got that look.
IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
First and foremost... please look at how dirty that pool is. You can see in the beginning of the vlog when it’s just the dog in there. bleeping gross. Why do they always need the dogs to get in there? It’s dirty as is.

Why did Abbie have to change swimsuits? She tit herself or what?

I absolutely hate seeing when she gets excited for food. She looks like she hasn’t been fed in like a week when she does that nonsense. They really need to tame that behavior. Can you imagine at school when it’s lunch time? Does she run around yelling and “dancing” (swaying) like that? I’m sure she does. Well it’s still amusing to me that P is no longer plating everyone’s food 😂😂...

Ass needs to stop filming his 15 year old daughter in bed. It’s beyond creepy and disgusting at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Prigly's cookbook title
5 easy steps to obesity and a heart attack

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prigly's cookbook title
5 easy steps to obesity and a heart attack

1. Cooking With Cheese (and butter)

2. Cheese, cheese and more cheese

3. Don't believe the lies, cheese, pasta and pork fat is good for you.
by Imma Fat Pig

• Haha
  • Heart
Apart from taking Abbie to school and using multiple drive thrus, what does Asa do all day anyway?! So many vlogs he says he’s been in his office all day or it’s 2pm and they’re only just vlogging or getting lunch because he’s had so much admin or editing to do. Is this lockdown REALLY that different for him other than Abbie being home? It’s really not like he used to go to work Monday to Friday 9-5!

Reactions: 21
Oh I forgot ... how dumb is P? Being under 40 and not knowing how to copy and paste? LMFAO. My lord. And sounds like she just learned how to airdrop. I told y’all...these are about the trashiest and dumbest people that have just stumbled upon some money. Smh. They can’t ever fool me. They tell on themselves everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recent vlog observations.... 1)Ever since Priscilla explained that hands-on parenting is "just not her jam," she seems even more emotionally distant from Abby. It's as though by finally openly admitting it, the pressure is off and she doesn't have to hide it anymore. Now when she shows ANY loving attention to Abby, like playing in the pool with her on yesterday's vlog (after playing with Sandy of course), I almost fall off my chair in surprise!

BTW....I thought is was extremely sad and selfish when she admitted how she felt about parenting so coldly and matter-of-factly. Her parents, in-laws, friends, and her child's teachers and therapists have probably watched it. Not her "finest moment" at all. One day she will look back on this and probably be very embarrassed and regretful. At least she should be.

2) I cannot get over the fact that Asa and Priscilla feel that it is ok for Abby to swim naked in their pool. This is not ok in any way, shape or form. She is not a toddler. Treat her with dignity!

3)While I commend Asa for all the hands-on parenting that he does for Abby, I feel he should be ashamed to admit that he is bored. I know he tried to restate what he meant it in a comment reply by saying that he was bored of his "vlog content," but the damage was already done. He should be embarrassed to even speak that thought. He has forgotten what going to a real job is like and is suffering from a major case of "Peter Pan Syndrome." Hopefully when COVID 19 has moved out and life returns to "normal" the Maas family can do some reflection, re-prioritize, and reboot their day-to-day family dynamics. I think it would be healthy for them, especially with Isaiah leaving for college.
Good points.
The thing is, they will NEVER do anything that is remotely considered "healthy".
IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LMFAO I just remembered that Ass wrote in his online diary ... lol when they went camping that Abbie’s sounds would attract the animals. Thinking about it ... I’d agree and say yes, that she would be a huge liability. Can you all imagine if they went “true” camping? I mean in the real wilderness and not at an actual campsite? First of all their lazy asses wouldn’t know how to put away the food... and then she’ll be yelling all night. You know they would have an endless amount of food too. Snacks galore. God forbid a damn moose comes to attack - they are mean as hell, and scarier than bears to me. And these days bears know how to even open up car doors, they’ll even open up sliding doors at houses and know what a fridge is. Smh. They really need to get her to chill.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.