Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Cooking With Cheese (and butter)

2. Cheese, cheese and more cheese

3. Don't believe the lies, cheese, pasta and pork fat is good for you.
by Imma Fat Pig
New recipe for her next week:
“Apples and cheese casserole! It’s healthy, y’all!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I FEEL SO SORRY FOR SANDY
I didnt notice Sandy in the crate in this picture until now
I’ve been doing some research and supposedly crate training is a thing. They say you can leave a pup in one for up to 4 hours During the day and some even leave their dogs in one overnight or while they are at work.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
But, but, this was one a rosegold macbook air that she bought for her 80 hour a week job. So it was different. :rolleyes:
how tf did they run/manage that motorcycle shop if she doesn’t even know how to use basic computer functions
no wonder they closed it down...

I’d love to see them get audited lmao
“What?? We had to record our spending AND earnings?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m quite certain all concerts of any kind will be canceled for the rest of the year, I know in NJ they will
Musikfest in Bethlehem PA hasn't cancelled yet for August but doesn't look hopeful. PNC center in NJ is being optimistic and selling tkts for August but doubt those concerts will happen
But hey at least golf courses are open 🙄

Reactions: 2
I know this wasnt the purpose of you posting the video....but...couldnt believe it when Asssa said "both my kids found their happy place". For Lords sake! Isaiah at his age...described by his father as having found his 'Happy Place'.....??? WTF??
And Pig on her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All that food indeed! They stayed one night!!!!!!!!!
Seriously ... was thinking about the last time I went camping for ONE night. I had a sandwich 🥪 😂... ate it on the way up there... cause we got lost at one point and I was stress eating haha. The other time it was just one night ... I had a burger ... and a whole bunch of mushrooms. I mean, what on earth is wrong with these people? They need to learn to eat to live and not live to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is why I still like Isaiah just a little bit BUT it makes me wonder. Why were Summer and Becca pushed to make a channel but not Isaiah. They also cut down on brothering autism segments. I bet Assa wouldn’t allow Isaiah to have a channel in fear of it blowing up and being more popular and him gaining more independence.
Of course not. He would never allow that kid to compare with him. Recent case-in-point: the “running” he now does. Isaiah gained a lot of weight in this last year and he’s trying to get back into things. Of course, Asa doesn’t want his kid to “do more” than him so now he’s doing it (I give it a week before he quits).

Less recent example: photography. That was Isaiah’s thing and Asa knows that. He has the photography Instagram (that he’s had for years), and he has had the interest in DSLR cameras. Asa just decided to use his new money to buy himself a bunch of gadgets to make it seem like he’s the one with the real interest.
I looked through his old personal twitter and never saw a single mention about high-end cameras. He instead devoted most of his tweets to football and cheap cell phones. I see no interest in photography until Isaiah began his own thing.

Remember when they were still furnishing a lot of the house and Isaiah and Asa went out to do some photography around Jax? A week or two later, Asa “surprises” Cilla with some blown up, overexposed prints. I think 3 of them were his and the last one was I’s- almost like an afterthought.

He looked beyond bummed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Smh. All that food. I’m glad that all they had to worry about was raccoons. Their tents are nice though... anyone know how many person tents those are? Have you guys seen the hammock tents? I want to invest in one of those :)
i didnt watch the video, but we go by half the people, instead of a four man tent, its really size for two, and their gear. Son uses the big bertha hammock for backpacking and he loves his. The Bertha is bigger, he is 6'3" and at least 220#., comes from Bass Pro I think.

We canvas tent camp, with an inflatable mattress, and king size sheets even. people walk by and see our bed and gasps lol. I dont shirk on bed stuff. We usually camp for w week every June near Yosemite for thirty plus years. This year may be cancelled.

The counter was broke from chubby people sitting on it I betcha....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Joker, Jack Nicholson version, with one of his henchman Tweedledum.
I know I'm mean and will attempt to be nice from now on
Meanwhile I'll be in the naughty couch corner trying to unseen a lot of things especially pigcilla's latest tik tok. My she thinks she's sexy
PhotoCollage_20200506_184829170.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Which vlog is this on? The broken counter legs? I missed this. But I already know you’re right and she was the one who did it. Smh
the one where Abbie freaked out in the kitchen and was hanging onto people.
A few days ago I think

Reactions: 4
@lovesis that pool cleaner needs to come every other day ... seeing as how dirty they are and the pool looks filthy af. They at least need to have the vacuum thing so they can do some on their own in between their services. Oh wait, they’re lazy af. Filthy, disgusting people. And that is the most redneck floatie I have ever seen with my own two eyes. Can’t wait till A shows P trying to get on it and it sinks immediately.
That pool isn't even that big. They could certainly save a few hundred bucks every few months by just.... buying their own basic equipment that they *should* already have. It literally takes 30-45 minutes to clean a pool like that on your own. 10 or 15 if you spot clean every other day or so.
Sure, by all means- get a professional to do the chemical treatments and other difficult stuff- but why not get a brush, a vacuum, and a net and take care of some of that tit yourselves? You have 4 (mostly) functional adults in that house all day, everyday.

What a waste of energy to type that. They'll never do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they keep wishing in their simple heads that Abbie will one day have a boyfriend? I mean, at this point, everything they say is ridiculous. To the point where I believe they may have that wish in their head. They even titled one of their vlogs “camp boyfriend” or something ... I don’t believe that the vlog itself made sense to me.
[QUOTE="
She would probably eat him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i didnt watch the video, but we go by half the people, instead of a four man tent, its really size for two, and their gear. Son uses the big bertha hammock for backpacking and he loves his. The Bertha is bigger, he is 6'3" and at least 220#., comes from Bass Pro I think.

We canvas tent camp, with an inflatable mattress, and king size sheets even. people walk by and see our bed and gasps lol. I dont shirk on bed stuff. We usually camp for w week every June for thirty plus years. This year may be cancelled.

The counter was broke from chubby people sitting on it I betcha....
I hear ya about the halves! The one I have is for 4 people and me and my bf literally squeeze in there. I’ve done a “6 person” one that could only fit me and my two girlfriends. I do the air mattress too but nowadays been using the pad thing that inflates on its own... or you can just blow into it.

Anyway... I was watching the camping vlog and about died laughing when Ass was complaining about the hill! What a pussy ass motherfucker. I will have it known on here that I’ve slept on numerous hills on top of rocks... in high altitude... without a mattress or sleep pad. All that happens is that you keep sliding down and have to readjust. I have also had to pack up camp in the middle of raging hail storms. They would never survive the real wilderness. Smh. I wish they would show a real camping video.

@nowboarding exactly! I’ve never seen the net or vacuum at their house. No one just relies on the pool people to come clean the pool. They need to at least have the net and vacuum and clean up after their dirty selves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.