Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the rest of you just quivering with excitement? P has "ideas" for a cookbook!
A cookbook.
From a morbidly obese woman, who's mantra is "I dont use recipes!"
So basically, throw as much cheese into a casserole dish as you can and go from there.
Not a chefz
Not to be overly rude but seriously... what the duck is she doing in this video? Just wtf, man.
Does the mother have special needs? If not, she has the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old. She can’t even hold a conversation, she either has to play with the dog or cry or dance around..what is wrong with that woman? I truly want to know...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If Asa is so bored, why doesn't he go and volunteer. People here are volunteering to work in supermarkets where staff are off ill or in isolation, delivering food etc etc. He has forgotten what real work is.
I am pretty sure he said in one Vlog that he will never work for anyone again. He likes being his own (and everyone else's) boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm an Olympic athlete compared to them. And A is a fool about excersize the same way he is about everything else. We are starting Florida summer. Hot, humid and miserable. It is like a wet sauna. Running outside when your in poor condition in this weather is not advisable. Treadmill indoors, a brisk walk to get your heart rate up, bike rides. And not in the afternoon. The sun is brutal then. Seriously. How do they live in Florida and not know these things?

In my experience it depends on how each is funded. There are group homes and nursing homes that accept what government assistance someone is getting. My brother was in a group home like that years ago. There are others where the family chips in. Those tend to be a bit more pleasant. My Dad is in a nursing home that would bankrupt us if we had to pay ourselves. Since he is there because of a military related disability, we don't pay out of pocket.

Even in the footage of the school or with Brandi, there have been subtle things said about things they want Abbie to work on. Like grabbing food or pulling on people. No way would they say outright to the lawsuit happy A&P that these things would be a problem in their village, but the fact that the school keeps pointing it out is significant.
Thanks, I wasn't sure. With my mom's nursing home fees After the initial period Medicare and her supplemental insurance paid ran out we paid out of pocket and were told her assets were too high for assistance.

Reactions: 7
The Joker, Jack Nicholson version, with one of his henchman Tweedledum.
I know I'm mean and will attempt to be nice from now on
Meanwhile I'll be in the naughty couch corner trying to unseen a lot of things especially pigcilla's latest tik tok. My she thinks she's sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the mother have special needs? If not, she has the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old. She can’t even hold a conversation, she either has to play with the dog or cry or dance around..what is wrong with that woman? I truly want to know...
I've said it all along that she has some type of ID.

From yesterday's Vlog. Poor Sandy she seems to be in that cage more than she's out of it.

sandy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So it is ok for your developing teen daughter to strip naked in the house and pool area just because you say so. Umm you are exposing your son to an uncomfortable situation though he can never tell you because you will make him feel awful if he complains. Your daughter also has the right to dignity even though she doesn't know it. You have Windows in your house do you not? There is also a chance someone will enter your gate or look through a space at your nude daughter. To pedophiles and curious people she is just a naked girl to be abused in their filthy minds. You will be fortunate if you don't find her picture on the internet now that Daddy Warbucks announced to the world that she hangs out in the nude and you let her. Of course she never passes a window and of course no one could possibly snap her picture. Do you tell yourself this? You and your family do not have the privilege of living in a bubble protected from the evils of the world. Complacency is something no parent can afford no matter how much money they have. Good God man...I believe you love your daughter. Protect her D@%# it! People are already disgusted with things You and your wife have done and said in your pursuit of money, fame and numbers on the net. You have now set yourself up for every pedophile on the net to make your numbers go up at the expense of Abbies privacy and dignity. Will it be worth it to know she is likely to become some pervert's fantasy? What happens when you do a meet and greet?! Who is in that crowd man? You better start using your brain for more than counting dollar signs and numbers and use it for raising and protecting your daughter FROM YOUR STUPIDITY. PROTECTING YOUR CHILD. PARENTING 101..FIRST CHAPTER FIRST SENTENCE..You are responsible for your child's well being, safety and love. In the beginning you and Priscilla with your family had a great opportunity to bring wonderful awareness, respect and support for Autism.
Now it is just so sad what it turned into.
What if a guy is filming the neighborhood foliage with his drone and happens to fly it above A&P’s house and there is Ab floating on her back in the pool totally naked? Ass will demand that the drone be confiscated and laws changed.

Reactions: 21
Does this commenter not know he has a daughter he has never even tried to meet or support???
I guess the poster just desperately wants to find a man that will knock her up and leave to never return and never to claim the child. Hmmm, that's a first for me. I have never actually known anyone that wishes someone would do them like that but, hey, it's whatever floats her boat. "All I want is to find me a man that will knock me up, leave me, and make me chase him down to get any support!! God that turns me on!!!!".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've said it all along that she has some type of ID.

From yesterday's Vlog. Poor Sandy she seems to be in that cage more than she's out of it.

View attachment 124284
That was my prediction for that poor puppy from day one. Also #loveneedsnowords , guess it needs no actions either. And if mothering isn't your jam should you really use #momsoftiktok and for gods sake stop already with the #autism princess.
Why oh why do I click on those tiktocs.
Pigcilla grow up and just say no already

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thank

She is constantly rubbing her eyes when her hair is down in her face. They should use hair clips or bobby pins to keep it pulled back and out of her eyes.
Still waiting for her to cough up a hairball...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What if a guy is filming the neighborhood foliage with his drone and happens to fly it above A&P’s house and there is Ab floating on her back in the pool totally naked? Ass will demand that the drone be confiscated and laws changed.
He must also think he owns the only two story house in the neighborhood.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 124049
Could this be why?
Ok ok going to my corner now?
Hahahahahaha!!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!

"I'm about to rip your throat out bc you didn't get my snack fast enough!!! I'm the autism princess and you will do well to remember that!!!" That smile of Summer's just looks so forced!

Lloyd and Harry
And one can even make," the most annoying sound in the world"!!! "EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.