Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I don't know what's up with Abbie. Her eyes look drugged up as hell here.

View attachment 123276
It's hard to tell with Abbie. As we see in videos, it's nearly impossible to get her to stay still for photos, especially to look at the camera/phone. My guess is that she was probably moving around as she always does and Cilla attempted to get a pic of her looking at the camera and this was the best one out of the bunch.
I mean, I think we've all had pics taken of us at the wrong moment where it looks like we're lost in the sauce as it were. Didn't mean that we were.

I have held my tongue on this for a while but she is definitely over medicated with meds. This is why they make excuses for her sleeping during the day. Too bad they don't explore more natural means with medical MJ since they are in a legal state that includes Autism as one of the qualifying conditions. They tried CBD which isn't the same.
I'm not convinced it's entirely the medication. For as long as I've been watching the vlogs, she's been having sleep issues. Plus it's just a fact that if you sleep a lot during the day, you won't be very tired at night. Asa has said that when she wakes up in the night, she'll come hang out with him for a bit. Why doesn't he just put her right back to bed? When A&P were away and Summer & Isaiah were in charge, Abbie slept really well, even sleeping in and no naps during the day. The sleep problems started up again when A&P came back home.
I'm not saying medication couldn't be a possibility, I just don't know that I'm convinced it's a huge one.

Yes it is one of the many reasons I stopped watching.... also Asa will make snide remarks sometimes that made me feel sick like I know you don't know what I mean so why no. Just barf. I was a humper who bought them gifts and sensory stuff for abbie.
Someone mentioned a while back that Asa said he never finished college (or something along those lines) and he's always felt kinda insecure about it. It definitely shows. He overcompensates and tries to make himself appear as knowledgeable as possible - to the point of arrogance. I think he feels threatened by Abbie's teachers and therapists who are actually educated in Abbie's conditions and who actually know more than he does. Sometimes I even wonder if there's an element of sexism to it as most of the professionals in Abbie's life whom Asa ignores, are women?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yup and I wonder if that is why she doesn't get it. She is zonked out of her gourd.
Exactly, this is why her eyes look so different from the early days when she still had bright eyes. Today her eyes represent someone deeply medicated out of their minds.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's probably just gaining weight but I like to gossip on her anyways. So to me yeah she's preggers.
It's like a soap opera. Who's baby is it?! Is it the narcissistic master of the house, Assa?! Or, is she having a love affair with the master's son who she secretly loves! Will they escape together for a life of freedom? Or will Assa discover their secret and stop them?! Dun-dun-duuuun! Find out in the next episode!

I still say she looks pregnant.

View attachment 123279
Also, I have to add. This is all I see when I look at Isaiah's hair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope he does find a scholarship, I think going off to college will be good for Isaiah. He’ll finally get to be himself and not just be “Abbies brother” or a YouTubers kid...no being on for the camera, being a care giver...He can chill out...in QUIET!
If I goes to college on his own merits, A&P won’t be able to throw it up in his face about how much money they paid for his education.

Reactions: 11
Something I forgot to mention about the vlog last week, and seeing as we're talking about Abbie's awareness, check out this clip, I noticed her looking at the camera a few times, purposefully and it seemed like she was kinda thinking "Why does Dad have the camera here, why is it always pointed at me?" I know she ignores the camera for the most part but I just thought this was interesting. It starts at around the 13:23 mark -

Do you think they are hoping he doesn’t get funds so he can stay home and be there as the care giver he has always been. They are so selfish I can imagine them doing this.
It crossed my mind that Asa especially may not want Isaiah to succeed as far as college goes. If Isaiah were to actually attend college and graduate he would be doing something Asa didn’t or couldn’t. I’ve heard Asa say before something about not doing well in school himself (college) and not sure how far Priscilla got as far as college either. But I get the impression when he talks to the therapists who have finished college he makes comments that indicate to me he is jealous or something of them. I can’t think of the term I am looking for. But he can’t really feel “better or more informed” than they are and he doesn’t like it. He does love it when he is asked to give lectures or a talk to college classes about autism. Don’t know if anyone is still asking him to do this or stopped asking him after hearing him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It crossed my mind that Asa especially may not want Isaiah to succeed as far as college goes. If Isaiah were to actually attend college and graduate he would be doing something Asa didn’t or couldn’t. I’ve heard Asa say before something about not doing well in school himself (college) and not sure how far Priscilla got as far as college either. But I get the impression when he talks to the therapists who have finished college he makes comments that indicate to me he is jealous or something of them. I can’t think of the term I am looking for. But he can’t really feel “better or more informed” than they are and he doesn’t like it. He does love it when he is asked to give lectures or a talk to college classes about autism. Don’t know if anyone is still asking him to do this or stopped asking him after hearing him.
Yeah I mentioned the same thing a couple of posts up.
There are so many things that Asa failed on in life and he gets threatened and jealous when he sees Isaiah succeeding or about to succeed/surpass him. Asa's ego is so fragile, he's so deeply insecure, that he puts up this arrogant energy to try to throw everyone off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I mentioned the same thing a couple of posts up.
There are so many things that Asa failed on in life and he gets threatened and jealous when he sees Isaiah succeeding or about to succeed/surpass him. Asa's ego is so fragile, he's so deeply insecure, that he puts up this arrogant energy to try to throw everyone off.
Lol. Yeah, I saw your post after I wrote mine. Sounds like we were thinking the same thing.

Reactions: 7
I believe he completed one semester of college. I do think that educated people (especially women) intimidate him. He acts a damn fool. I’ve heard him say “we’re not therapists” in several vlogs and just recently he referred to himself and P as “therapists” since they have been doing “homeschool.” Both him and P are dumb as hell and have found a way to exploit their daughter for money. What is the point of having money if you can’t even help your own kids? Watching this whole college thing for Isaiah go down shows how really invested they are in their kids. They love handouts ... I’m sorry but they really do. They can’t even pay 20k OR LESS per year just to put Isaiah through college. They are so gross and disgusting. That school JSA needs to drop Abbie as a student because I have now seen with my own eyes what she is capable of doing and learning. I also can’t believe that the damn summer camp takes her in ... in my eyes she is a huge liability. But of course, all these places need the publicity and such... so they will welcome her with open arms.

Reactions: 15
Have they ever confirmed IDD for Abbie? I ask because I have met adults with ASD like Abbies in a group home. Same noises etc but they are not IDD and can converse with a tablet or sign. https://researchautism.org/i-have-nonverbal-autism-heres-what-i-want-you-to-know/

I ask because my nephew was IDD with ASD until he started speaking at 6 and now at 9 he is fully caught up verbally they realize he is average intelligence. Like the kid had the IDD removed earlier this year. He was doing awful in the SPED class and now he is mainstreamed and flourishing. FFS they were still doing the color tit with him last year and thought he didn't know them all but he did he says he hates his teacher she was mean(The woman is a literal saint) because she was making him bored(no way to tell). For years they said he didn't get things but he obviously did? He was considered level 3 and now level 1.

People assumed my oldest was slow and on the IQ test he was barely in the average range before fully caught up verbally and now he is in the gifted class. My youngest is speech disordered and in special ed now and people assume he is "slow." I think if he was fully caught up speech wise he would be fine but he gets confused with certain concepts. It's a tit show to IQ test neurodiverse people anyway

I don't know I sometimes think she is there. She understands a lot esp in the earlier blogs. I wish she had a way to communicate. I wish at age 4 or 5 she was taught sign or assistive communication. I think she looks more drugged out than anything, tired and sad. Really sad. I do not see the happy girl they talk about her eyes are sad.

That said I would want a cure for my youngest and cases like Abbie. It hurts when they say they wouldn't take it. At least the ability to fully communicate for her and for my child because whether it is talking, AAC, sign or whatever the hell communication and to be understood is a human right. My nephew is now a quirky kid so I wouldn't cure him. He is amazingly honest to a fault. He can be a bit rough but the self harm stopped when he became more verbal.
This post was simultaneously amazing and sad to read....it's so horrible how just because someone is non speaking, they are considered 'less intelligent'. Literally, there are so many support groups and autistic led blog sites etc, that not only emphasise that mouth words aren't the only valid form of communication by any means, and also there's plenty of examples of autistic people coming out and saying they understood everything and hated how babyed they were, Ido Kedar being an awesome example (he has a cool blog). (But also amazing to read knowing that your kid is thriving (hopefully not masking or anything like that) and is healthy and happy and has the opportunities to communicate however he wants to.)
:)

Reactions: 6
I believe he completed one semester of college. I do think that educated people (especially women) intimidate him. He acts a damn fool. I’ve heard him say “we’re not therapists” in several vlogs and just recently he referred to himself and P as “therapists” since they have been doing “homeschool.” Both him and P are dumb as hell and have found a way to exploit their daughter for money. What is the point of having money if you can’t even help your own kids? Watching this whole college thing for Isaiah go down shows how really invested they are in their kids. They love handouts ... I’m sorry but they really do. They can’t even pay 20k OR LESS per year just to put Isaiah through college. They are so gross and disgusting. That school JSA needs to drop Abbie as a student because I have now seen with my own eyes what she is capable of doing and learning. I also can’t believe that the damn summer camp takes her in ... in my eyes she is a huge liability. But of course, all these places need the publicity and such... so they will welcome her with open arms.
Which makes it even funnier back when P went on her little rant about welfare and how they aren't on it because they don't believe it and, according to P, just weren't raised that way. Looking down her nose at people on social assistance. I have no idea about her family history but P just seems like she was spoiled growing up, doesn't have a true concept of money and thinks because Mommy & Daddy always paid for everything and she never had to worry about money, that that means she's somehow better than people on social assistance even tho she hasn't really done anything to put herself where she is financially. The closest she's come to it is Slimelife but come on, how difficult is it to figure out an MLM scheme and use it to your benefit?

Out of everything available to Abbie, JSA is the best thing going for her. I'm not saying there aren't students who deserve a spot more than Abbie and would get more out of it than her. But rather if it weren't for JSA, I think Abbie would regress even more and that's not fair to her. We've already seen how much she's regressed during quarantine. I think it benefits Abbie to have someone working with her to at least maintain whatever skills she has - even if there isn't a lot of new things that she could learn. I don't think it's fair or right to just stick her in some facility where she'd be drugged up even more than she is now and basically just fed and watered.

**Edit*** They aren't on welfare because they don't believe in it.

Asshole's response to the negative comments!
Excuses.
More excuses.
Were there comments on his channels about any of this?
It's as though he read here and got confused about where he saw it.
He sure wrote a dissertation on the topic.
😄
Attention seeking. Of course she is. She's neglected and ignored 90% of the day.
At least in what we see from the vlogs.
Pay attention to her and she might not have so many dangerous "attention seeking behaviors".
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Excuses.
More excuses.
Were there comments on his channels about any of this?
It's as though he read here and got confused about where he saw it.
He sure wrote a dissertation on the topic.
😄
Attention seeking. Of course she is. She's neglected and ignored 90% of the day.
At least in what we see from the vlogs.
Pay attention to her and she might not have so many dangerous "attention seeking behaviors".
IMO.
Yeah. Go to Facebook. Tons of comments there. Too many to post here 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is he, really, he talks like a teenager, does he think it makes him sound cool. What a fool.

Something I forgot to mention about the vlog last week, and seeing as we're talking about Abbie's awareness, check out this clip, I noticed her looking at the camera a few times, purposefully and it seemed like she was kinda thinking "Why does Dad have the camera here, why is it always pointed at me?" I know she ignores the camera for the most part but I just thought this was interesting. It starts at around the 13:23 mark -
Oh no, I wish you had warned me about that awful fish bubble stim, it goes through me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.