Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa is so threatened by Isaiah it's funny. He saw that Isaiah is starting to go running and trying to get back into better shape, so now he's deciding he's gonna do it, too. When he shaved his face, he wanted Isaiah to do it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a random thought.
If Abbie has always ran around naked, fecal smeared, yelled, pinched, scratched, hit, bit, all the mf'n things, then she really is profoundly IDD and not severe.
Just imagine all the crazy tit she does that is not vlogged!
Sorry, not sorry, she's feral af.
Way past the point of no return.
She's in her own zone and no amount of any type of therapy, at this point, will help her.
IMO

They are about a 4.5 hour drive from his school.
I agree. She is worse off than severe IDD. She's profound. Which is actually very sad. But look at how her asshole parents have made her into a public circus show. Instead she shoulda been able to live a quiet life to the best of her abilities with loving parents. My blood also boils when I really really think about what they have done to her life.
Now I dont believe that she woulda ever been able to learn much but they couldve tried to make her happy.
A&P are tit people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Really love chatting it up with you all on here. Hope we get to keep the momentum going. Just don’t mind my very risqué ways at times. Idk about you all but this sure beats me and my man arguing about stupid tit. Just glad that him and I get to train together more than we ever did... but it’s still hard on us, and it shows. I think the confusion and newness of these times is what’s leading to it. Oh well.
Glad I have you all to be my release about an awfully dysfunctional family at least, and get my mind out of reality. Truly have nothing but love for all of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I understand, I have a special needs sibling too. She is "borderline" cognitively impaired, but the main problem is her anger and behavior issues. You and I don't get all the accolades and perks that Isaiah does just for having Abbie as a sister, though. Most people think he is perfect (which could cause issues too) and he gets a lot of tangible perks too. Having a normal job would be totally different for him, and I hope one day he has that experience. I even hope he doesn't decide to go into ABA or whatever it is he has decided because he probably needs to take some time away from that role and find out what he really wants without his family's influence.
I agree with you. I think Isaiah is only going into the ABA field because of implied pressure from A&P. That's all he's known his whole life. I'd love to see him do something entirely different...IT or architecture or art or any other thing.
Now yall. Dont get thinking I like Isaiah all that much cuz I don't. I just
Really love chatting it up with you all on here. Hope we get to keep the momentum going. Just don’t mind my very risqué ways at times. Idk about you all but this sure beats me and my man arguing about stupid tit. Just glad that him and I get to train together more than we ever did... but it’s still hard on us, and it shows. I think the confusion and newness of these times is what’s leading to it. Oh well.
Glad I have you all to be my release about an awfully dysfunctional family at least, and get my mind out of reality. Truly have nothing but love for all of you.
Just so you know....I'm cool with everything

Reactions: 13
Same here. 2020 has not been a great year. One second I'm in NOLA for Mardi Gras, the next everything hits the fan. While I was there I had getting my hair cut on the agenda. I put ii off because reasons. I want to build a time machine and tell my past self to get the haircut. My husband is being a really good sport about being furloughed and it looks like he'll go back soon. We are total museum pass, zoo pass and bookstore nerds. We've lost our natural habitats until this is over. And then there's my brother..... Like Gilbert Grape said about his brother, sometimes you love him, sometimes you want to shove him in front of a bus.
Group hug. As long as no one touches me. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Even with the damn diaper on?? I mean... how does that even work? Makes no sense to me... but like I said many times ... I’m not a parent and I have no idea how diapers work... hell I’ve never even changed a diaper. But ... common sense tells me that there is tit in the pool.
This is why infants and toddlers wear swim diapers in pools. it's to keep out the poop out in case they have an accident in the pool

Reactions: 11
Same here. 2020 has not been a great year. One second I'm in NOLA for Mardi Gras, the next everything hits the fan. While I was there I had getting my hair cut on the agenda. I put ii off because reasons. I want to build a time machine and tell my past self to get the haircut. My husband is being a really good sport about being furloughed and it looks like he'll go back soon. We are total museum pass, zoo pass and bookstore nerds. We've lost our natural habitats until this is over. And then there's my brother..... Like Gilbert Grape said about his brother, sometimes you love him, sometimes you want to shove him in front of a bus.
Group hug. As long as no one touches me. ;)
That’s the other thing that’s getting us is all our concerts are canceled! We thrive on our shows...We’re gonna be alright. Just acting like some dummies for the time being ...Any WSMFP fans here ??

Reactions: 3
Sooooooo how dafuq do we get fathering faketism taken down? Who wants to start a
I can't imagine that this would put him in the running for a scholarship. It's like he's not even trying.
OMG!!!! He is his father all over again!!!!!
1. He can’t make a point without contradicting himself
2. He can’t make his point without going down 16 rabbit holes first.
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice he had zero footage of him running. I think he ran a few yards and then walked home.

Well, I ordered one...hasnt arrived yet
You get yours yet?
Mine has and it has fruit all over it, as you know I am a great fan of Carmen Miranda lol

Because it shows potential members just how lucrative working for Slimelife can be. How you get showered with gifts on every level. Each level is a better gift than the one before.
Although she will enjoy getting the gifts now, the future will be so high pressure, she will continually have to recruit and get her “ girls “ to recruit every day, how long can that last ?

Good analysis, thanks for the reply!

though, I thought I recalled them seeming upset that he choose to go away for school. Like even in the vlog Maidengirl just posted on the first page here, they seem annoyed that Isaiah decided to rank all of his out of state tours above any school he considered in Florida. There was also some jab they made at him when talking passively to Abby- something like “your brother wants to go far away from us”.
He should run and not look back.

Abbie eats fruits and veggies for a snacks?? Hmm
Have we called her out on the Amanda Lee name yet ?

Everyone pardon my french, but that witch Amanda Lee gets on my last nerve.
She is the oracle like Asa. They would get on a treat... but I think we already know that they do.

Good message, but she's got crazy eyes!

He joined when he was 13. But they were not successful vloggers at that point, so he clearly had to add that line later. Interesting.
I’m surprised that “ living in his parents shadow “ is still up there. It does seem to suggest that he has some resentment towards them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was P selling Lamelife at the time she had her weightloss surgery or was that after? I'm wondering if the company pushed her to have it? Or paid for it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I understand, I have a special needs sibling too. She is "borderline" cognitively impaired, but the main problem is her anger and behavior issues. You and I don't get all the accolades and perks that Isaiah does just for having Abbie as a sister, though. Most people think he is perfect (which could cause issues too) and he gets a lot of tangible perks too. Having a normal job would be totally different for him, and I hope one day he has that experience. I even hope he doesn't decide to go into ABA or whatever it is he has decided because he probably needs to take some time away from that role and find out what he really wants without his family's influence.
When I was growing up I had to get a Saturday job when I was 14 and then when I left school a full time job and I also had to give my wages up and was given an allowance back.
Also when at school I was expected to make dinner for everyone when I got home and do household chores as well. My sister who was physically disabled was never expected to do anything and I did build up resentment about this, however looking back it did teach me a lot about life and how to cope when I went out on my own at 17.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Have they ever confirmed IDD for Abbie? I ask because I have met adults with ASD like Abbies in a group home. Same noises etc but they are not IDD and can converse with a tablet or sign. https://researchautism.org/i-have-nonverbal-autism-heres-what-i-want-you-to-know/

I ask because my nephew was IDD with ASD until he started speaking at 6 and now at 9 he is fully caught up verbally they realize he is average intelligence. Like the kid had the IDD removed earlier this year. He was doing awful in the SPED class and now he is mainstreamed and flourishing. FFS they were still doing the color tit with him last year and thought he didn't know them all but he did he says he hates his teacher she was mean(The woman is a literal saint) because she was making him bored(no way to tell). For years they said he didn't get things but he obviously did? He was considered level 3 and now level 1.

People assumed my oldest was slow and on the IQ test he was barely in the average range before fully caught up verbally and now he is in the gifted class. My youngest is speech disordered and in special ed now and people assume he is "slow." I think if he was fully caught up speech wise he would be fine but he gets confused with certain concepts. It's a tit show to IQ test neurodiverse people anyway

I don't know I sometimes think she is there. She understands a lot esp in the earlier blogs. I wish she had a way to communicate. I wish at age 4 or 5 she was taught sign or assistive communication. I think she looks more drugged out than anything, tired and sad. Really sad. I do not see the happy girl they talk about her eyes are sad.

That said I would want a cure for my youngest and cases like Abbie. It hurts when they say they wouldn't take it. At least the ability to fully communicate for her and for my child because whether it is talking, AAC, sign or whatever the hell communication and to be understood is a human right. My nephew is now a quirky kid so I wouldn't cure him. He is amazingly honest to a fault. He can be a bit rough but the self harm stopped when he became more verbal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.