Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out the lines under P's eyes. I think Assa photo shopped her lines. They look painted over or something.

cilla shopped.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She didn’t know Ass was passed out for like two hours! Lol. Wtf. And this is after she was wanting him to get Abbie to bed. You noticed how he said “as usual” when he was explaining? Lol! So that showed me that she was in the bed for at least 2 hours ... not knowing where Abbie, Isaiah or Ass were at and didn’t bother to get up and check? So much for Abbie’s safety.
She’s like one of those people who marry inanimate objects, she should marry her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't quite figure out why they harp on so much about him getting scholarships. I imagine they really do have expenses for Abbie beyond what insurance/waiver will pay. Realistically, that is not going to change. It may even cost more as time goes on to provide the care she needs. And heck, if you can get a scholarship, take the money! But to make it sound like he covers it all or it isn't going to happen? It really does feel unnecessary.
Do you think they are hoping he doesn’t get funds so he can stay home and be there as the care giver he has always been. They are so selfish I can imagine them doing this.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you know what's just absolutely disgusting? Is A and P always calling crap, Ab's things? That's Ab's pool (like in the recent vlog), this is Ab's house, that's Ab's clown car. Ab gets all the things all day every day while we can't even toss our son a penny for college because he's second rate compared to the princess! Seriously? If this kid didn't have IDD (and flakes of autism), and she was still treated the way she is now, being told constantly that everything is hers, never being properly punished for her behavior and treatment towards others, adding on all the other things those two clowns do wrong when it comes to parenting, they would have made a perfect little narcissist 2.0.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We are absolutely here for it! I do long-winded posts often, myself.

I've learned a lot from people here, particularly about parenting and autism subjects, and I want to continue to do so. It's those detailed posts like what you add that help keep people thinking.
I agree when it is about personal experiences with autism that’s really interesting, it’s the other long winded ones that I skip over

Reactions: 6
And I don't know what's up with Abbie. Her eyes look drugged up as hell here.

View attachment 123276
I have held my tongue on this for a while but she is definitely over medicated with meds. This is why they make excuses for her sleeping during the day. Too bad they don't explore more natural means with medical MJ since they are in a legal state that includes Autism as one of the qualifying conditions. They tried CBD which isn't the same.

I have held my tongue on this for a while but she is definitely over medicated with meds. This is why they make excuses for her sleeping during the day. Too bad they don't explore more natural means with medical MJ since they are in a legal state that includes Autism as one of the qualifying conditions. They tried CBD which isn't the same.
Yup and I wonder if that is why she doesn't get it. She is zonked out of her gourd.

Reactions: 8
Do you know what's just absolutely disgusting? Is A and P always calling crap, Ab's things? That's Ab's pool (like in the recent vlog), this is Ab's house, that's Ab's clown car. Ab gets all the things all day every day while we can't even toss our son a penny for college because he's second rate compared to the princess! Seriously? If this kid didn't have IDD (and flakes of autism), and she was still treated the way she is now, being told constantly that everything is hers, never being properly punished for her behavior and treatment towards others, adding on all the other things those two clowns do wrong when it comes to parenting, they would have made a perfect little narcissist 2.0.
I completely agree but you do have to understand, without Abbie, they would not have everything that they do have. They Ring Master (Assa) created a side show (Ab) and made bank off it and now they live in what the side show made..
Now, does that mean it all should be Abbie’s, heck to the NO! That is where if I was Isaiah, I would ah e packed my bags for a Grandparent’s house in N.C. and told them, “see ya!” They have literally made it, to where he is a guest in Abbie’s house. They all are, which is horrible..

• Heart
And I don't know what's up with Abbie. Her eyes look drugged up as hell here.

View attachment 123276
She seems to look worse every time we see her now, she is hardly ever present and her behaviour has worsened as well. I think they should give up on trying to teach her new things and just concentrate on essential skills, personal hygiene, stealing food, tantrums etc. I honestly don’t think she is capable of much more.

Reactions: 17
H
I completely agree but you do have to understand, without Abbie, they would not have everything that they do have. They Ring Master (Assa) created a side show (Ab) and made bank off it and now they live in what the side show made..
Now, does that mean it all should be Abbie’s, heck to the NO! That is where if I was Isaiah, I would ah e packed my bags for a Grandparent’s house in N.C. and told them, “see ya!” They have literally made it, to where he is a guest in Abbie’s house. They all are, which is horrible..
Yeeep. And that's so very true, he is just a gust in a 14-year-olds house a.k.a, her kingdom. It's so utterly ridiculous.

Too bad he won't wake up during his time away from the circus and realize how F-ed up it all is and writes a tell-all book about his time in the side-show, making bank on his book. Which would make his father's blood boil because how dare anyone be more witty (not that Ass is witty, but I'm sure he sees himself as such) or successful than he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
H

Yeeep. And that's so very true, he is just a gust in a 14-year-olds house a.k.a, her kingdom. It's so utterly ridiculous.

Too bad he won't wake up during his time away from the circus and realize how F-ed up it all is and writes a tell-all book about his time in the side-show, making bank on his book. Which would make his father's blood boil because how dare anyone be more witty (not that Ass is witty, but I'm sure he sees himself as such) or successful than he is.
Don’t forget, someone else being able to profit off of Abbie too!! I wished Isaiah would write a book about his life and what a sh*t show it was!!

Reactions: 11
Have they ever confirmed IDD for Abbie? I ask because I have met adults with ASD like Abbies in a group home. Same noises etc but they are not IDD and can converse with a tablet or sign. https://researchautism.org/i-have-nonverbal-autism-heres-what-i-want-you-to-know/

I ask because my nephew was IDD with ASD until he started speaking at 6 and now at 9 he is fully caught up verbally they realize he is average intelligence. Like the kid had the IDD removed earlier this year. He was doing awful in the SPED class and now he is mainstreamed and flourishing. FFS they were still doing the color tit with him last year and thought he didn't know them all but he did he says he hates his teacher she was mean(The woman is a literal saint) because she was making him bored(no way to tell). For years they said he didn't get things but he obviously did? He was considered level 3 and now level 1.

People assumed my oldest was slow and on the IQ test he was barely in the average range before fully caught up verbally and now he is in the gifted class. My youngest is speech disordered and in special ed now and people assume he is "slow." I think if he was fully caught up speech wise he would be fine but he gets confused with certain concepts. It's a tit show to IQ test neurodiverse people anyway

I don't know I sometimes think she is there. She understands a lot esp in the earlier blogs. I wish she had a way to communicate. I wish at age 4 or 5 she was taught sign or assistive communication. I think she looks more drugged out than anything, tired and sad. Really sad. I do not see the happy girl they talk about her eyes are sad.

That said I would want a cure for my youngest and cases like Abbie. It hurts when they say they wouldn't take it. At least the ability to fully communicate for her and for my child because whether it is talking, AAC, sign or whatever the hell communication and to be understood is a human right. My nephew is now a quirky kid so I wouldn't cure him. He is amazingly honest to a fault. He can be a bit rough but the self harm stopped when he became more verbal.
They have confirmed Abbie's IDD in brief passing comments. They don't like to focus on it. If anything, they try to downplay it and focus mainly on the autism. Really it should be the other way around.

I am still on the side of there's more going on w. Abbie than it appears. There's the saying 'appearances are deceiving'. Just like the examples you gave where at first they appeared a lot slower but under the right conditions, they improved.
I think Abbie is capable and that she could improve if she had the sort of parents who really gave a damn and did more than the bare minimum with her. I don't think she's of average intelligence/awareness... but I do think she understands and is aware of more than it outwardly appears that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They have confirmed Abbie's IDD in brief passing comments. They don't like to focus on it. If anything, they try to downplay it and focus mainly on the autism. Really it should be the other way around.

I am still on the side of there's more going on w. Abbie than it appears. There's the saying 'appearances are deceiving'. Just like the examples you gave where at first they appeared a lot slower but under the right conditions, they improved.
I think Abbie is capable and that she could improve if she had the sort of parents who really gave a damn and did more than the bare minimum with her. I don't think she's of average intelligence/awareness... but I do think she understands and is aware of more than it outwardly appears that she is.
Yes it is one of the many reasons I stopped watching.... also Asa will make snide remarks sometimes that made me feel sick like I know you don't know what I mean so why no. Just barf. I was a humper who bought them gifts and sensory stuff for abbie.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.