Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can say if I had to wear a wetsuit like that in a pool, I’d be taking it off! Why do that instead of teaching her...P has nuttin to say about that either....
Its as stupid as backwards pajamas. They never teach her.

Reactions: 13
Just a random thought.
If Abbie has always ran around naked, fecal smeared, yelled, pinched, scratched, hit, bit, all the mf'n things, then she really is profoundly IDD and not severe.
Just imagine all the crazy tit she does that is not vlogged!
Sorry, not sorry, she's feral af.
Way past the point of no return.
She's in her own zone and no amount of any type of therapy, at this point, will help her.
IMO

Isa has a set of grandparents in NC
They are about a 4.5 hour drive from his school.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a random thought.
If Abbie has always ran around naked, fecal smeared, yelled, pinched, scratched, hit, bit, all the mf'n things, then she really is profoundly IDD and not severe.
Just imagine all the crazy tit she does that is not vlogged!
Sorry, not sorry, she's feral af.
Way past the point of no return.
IMO
Lol... yes. We have seen so much tit that is horrific... I’m with you on what we have not seen. They have shown so much tit that is so gross and “unworldly” ... and I sit here wondering what else is going on?

Reactions: 15
That's really scary considering how disabled Abbie is. I would never assume
So A&P don't seem to care that Abbie strips off her clothes and swims naked because it's "her pool". They said she can wear a wetsuit when there are people over but otherwise they don't care because they have a tall fence. But where is the dignity they are affording Abbie in letting her do that?
Not to mention if she doesn't have a swim diaper on in case she decides to take a crap in the pool

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They need to stop with all the therapy at this point. Just stop the bullshit. The “making the bed” scene was crazy cause she was just standing there looking like a zombie. Sorry but that is the best way I can explain what I saw. Don’t @ me. duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We are absolutely here for it! I do long-winded posts often, myself.

I've learned a lot from people here, particularly about parenting and autism subjects, and I want to continue to do so. It's those detailed posts like what you add that help keep people thinking.
@Pink Marshmallow your posts don't bother me a bit! Keep on posting what you wsnt to. My posts get long too. Oh well..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol... yes. We have seen so much tit that is horrific... I’m with you on what we have not seen. They have shown so much tit that is so gross and “unworldly” ... and I sit here wondering what else is going on?
Whatever it is, it's not good.
If you really stop to consider all the mf'n things she does and eats and gets into....
She's really extremely bad off.
Assa needs his ass kicked for exploiting that.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's really scary considering how disabled Abbie is. I would never assume

Not to mention if she doesn't have a swim diaper on in case she decides to take a crap in the pool
Even with the damn diaper on?? I mean... how does that even work? Makes no sense to me... but like I said many times ... I’m not a parent and I have no idea how diapers work... hell I’ve never even changed a diaper. But ... common sense tells me that there is tit in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wr
Even with the damn diaper on?? I mean... how does that even work? Makes no sense to me... but like I said many times ... I’m not a parent and I have no idea how diapers work... hell I’ve never even changed a diaper. But ... common sense tells me that there is tit in the pool.
We gotta find out who their pool guy is!!! 😄😄😄
He knows the real scoop on the pool poop!
😄😄

• Haha
There might be some truth to this. I went to slimelifes Facebook page and this is on their timeline. They sell beauty products so why are they promoting fitness? :unsure:
You're probably right. I remember seeing something about lularoe encouraging their employees to have gastric bypass surgery in Mexico to loose weight for their image.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She deserves it.
IMO
She is awful! Look at her this entire vlog and remember this is “the best” of their day so imagine what he didn’t post. First she is sitting by the pool, next scene standing in the pool, next scene laying in her bed. The short period of time she was left alone with her disabled child, the child was injured and not attended to until the other adults returned. She is a lazy, neglectful person. She’s a food addict. She hides from any real work behind that ridiculous pretend job ...she calls scrolling comments working. Don’t feel sorry for this person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And you KNOW Asa was calling her out on YouTube for texting him to put Abbie to bed! At this moment I hate him more than her for that, don’t throw ur wife under the bus!
They say its ok for her to masturbate in front of others. now its ok to run around naked, whats next I hate to ask?

• Sick
  • Heart
Wr

We gotta find out who their pool guy is!!! 😄😄😄
He knows the real scoop on the pool poop!
😄😄
He better be getting all the poop. Between Abbie in the pool, the Massive parents and now the dogs ... that is one filthy ass pool. You best believe anyone would be coming out of there with some sort of infection. Good Lord Almighty. I’d rather be in a creek or river than that filthy Petri dish. What on earth?

But of course, as @RocketQueen mentioned earlier ... Abbie will be sent to space soon. There she will probably be able to bring back some sort of Kryptonite to planet Earth ... a kryptonite that can help that pool and potentially the COVID 19. We can all hope for some relief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
These idiots are more concerned with about learning what color yellow is than learning to keep her clothes on and all the other wacked out tit she gets away with because they are too lazy to consistant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone! :)
So today Asa announces Abbie just keeps getting naked in the pool.
Aside from the obvious, 🤦🏻‍♀️ what if she decides to piss or take a dump 💩💩while in “her pool”🤢🤮

God, these people are beyond disgusting.

• Sick
Sooooooo how dafuq do we get fathering faketism taken down? Who wants to start a Save Abbie Brigade? I’m serious AF. I’ll do all I can to Help take the tit show down. Who’s with me?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.