Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blindfoldedbobcat

But....But....Daddys a YT star. Mommys a make-up mogul.
And, grind? Really? Says the kid who never had a job.
Gag me with a Dunkin' stir-stick. Now I've seen it all.
I know some will say that helping with Abbie has been a job and it's true that autism has taken up a bigger space in his life than should have been, but he's never (to my knowledge) had a 6 plus hour a day, 5 day a week job that didn't entail getting a ton of head pats for swimming and playing with a cute special needs kid (I'm talking about the camp he volunteered at). The real world is going to be a hard slap in the face if he ever has to get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
And I don't know what's up with Abbie. Her eyes look drugged up as hell here.

View attachment 123276
It's hard to tell with Abbie. As we see in videos, it's nearly impossible to get her to stay still for photos, especially to look at the camera/phone. My guess is that she was probably moving around as she always does and Cilla attempted to get a pic of her looking at the camera and this was the best one out of the bunch.
I mean, I think we've all had pics taken of us at the wrong moment where it looks like we're lost in the sauce as it were. Didn't mean that we were.

I have held my tongue on this for a while but she is definitely over medicated with meds. This is why they make excuses for her sleeping during the day. Too bad they don't explore more natural means with medical MJ since they are in a legal state that includes Autism as one of the qualifying conditions. They tried CBD which isn't the same.
I'm not convinced it's entirely the medication. For as long as I've been watching the vlogs, she's been having sleep issues. Plus it's just a fact that if you sleep a lot during the day, you won't be very tired at night. Asa has said that when she wakes up in the night, she'll come hang out with him for a bit. Why doesn't he just put her right back to bed? When A&P were away and Summer & Isaiah were in charge, Abbie slept really well, even sleeping in and no naps during the day. The sleep problems started up again when A&P came back home.
I'm not saying medication couldn't be a possibility, I just don't know that I'm convinced it's a huge one.

Yes it is one of the many reasons I stopped watching.... also Asa will make snide remarks sometimes that made me feel sick like I know you don't know what I mean so why no. Just barf. I was a humper who bought them gifts and sensory stuff for abbie.
Someone mentioned a while back that Asa said he never finished college (or something along those lines) and he's always felt kinda insecure about it. It definitely shows. He overcompensates and tries to make himself appear as knowledgeable as possible - to the point of arrogance. I think he feels threatened by Abbie's teachers and therapists who are actually educated in Abbie's conditions and who actually know more than he does. Sometimes I even wonder if there's an element of sexism to it as most of the professionals in Abbie's life whom Asa ignores, are women?

Last edited:
  • Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
First and foremost... please look at how dirty that pool is. You can see in the beginning of the vlog when it’s just the dog in there. Fucking gross. Why do they always need the dogs to get in there? It’s dirty as is.

Why did Abbie have to change swimsuits? She shit herself or what?

I absolutely hate seeing when she gets excited for food. She looks like she hasn’t been fed in like a week when she does that nonsense. They really need to tame that behavior. Can you imagine at school when it’s lunch time? Does she run around yelling and “dancing” (swaying) like that? I’m sure she does. Well it’s still amusing to me that P is no longer plating everyone’s food 😂😂...

Ass needs to stop filming his 15 year old daughter in bed. It’s beyond creepy and disgusting at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
When I worked for a direct mail company we had a group of developmentally disabled people come in with a supervisor from their group home each day and stuff catalogs into plastic bags and put them in boxes. It was a way for them to be productive and earn some money as well. But they were all verbal and were not on the level Abbie is. I can say from working in a company that employed these people that people with Abbie's level of IDD would not do well. It was a full day work for them with a lunch break. Abbie would break into tantrums and need constant redirecting one on one. I don't know what if anything she will be able to do as a "job" much less be independent as Asa and Cilla keep saying.

She probably would pull out the smoother bands. I still say just cut it. It almost always looks messy. She's been known to eat her hair. Cut in a pixie would solve all of those problems. And she's cute enough to get away with a super short cut like that.
Dont hate me for this but I dont think Abbie is cute. She has wicked awful teeth and a very strange jawline and chin. Plus she's usually squinting up her eyes or something. I think she's actuallyI knda strange looking. I see lotsa P in her.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The higher ups are sending her a message, "Hey girl hey...you fat...you really, really fat...you big as a dang house girl...you are so fat!"

Boone Nc is a beautiful area and I think App State is a fine school. His parents can't do the "pop in", not sure many people his age watch Autism family flogs so he may well be very unknown. IMO....he will do fine, enjoy his autonomy and figure the rest of his life out.

I spent a few hours at the beach today...maybe Ill sit here and watch todays vlog.
Excellent point. As P continues to increase her sales and her "team", she would most likely be expected to appear in in their press kits, maybe lead trainings, etc. Puts them in a pickle, They must love the $ and traffic she draws but as a beauty brand cannot be pleased at her image.

• Haha

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
These people are so crazy after the damn scholarships that it was even an agenda item for one of their “Sunday meetings.” Seriously if I were Isaiah, I’d just act like I applied for a bunch and didn’t get them... then they would be forced to pay.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Asshole's response to the negative comments!
He is making reference to every point we have brought up on here . If as he says people shouldn’t make judgement on the small portion of the day we see, then he needs to be mindful about what he puts in his vlogs. People can only draw conclusions from what they see.

I believe he completed one semester of college. I do think that educated people (especially women) intimidate him. He acts a damn fool. I’ve heard him say “we’re not therapists” in several vlogs and just recently he referred to himself and P as “therapists” since they have been doing “homeschool.” Both him and P are dumb as hell and have found a way to exploit their daughter for money. What is the point of having money if you can’t even help your own kids? Watching this whole college thing for Isaiah go down shows how really invested they are in their kids. They love handouts ... I’m sorry but they really do. They can’t even pay 20k OR LESS per year just to put Isaiah through college. They are so gross and disgusting. That school JSA needs to drop Abbie as a student because I have now seen with my own eyes what she is capable of doing and learning. I also can’t believe that the damn summer camp takes her in ... in my eyes she is a huge liability. But of course, all these places need the publicity and such... so they will welcome her with open arms.
We remortgaged our house to put our sons through university and have only recently recovered financially, it took us fourteen years to catch up. My eldest did get a scholarship but that was for his masters degree after he finished his first three years at uni.
They can afford it but won’t pay for him. That bloody noddy car would have paid a good way towards it.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Really love chatting it up with you all on here. Hope we get to keep the momentum going. Just don’t mind my very risqué ways at times. Idk about you all but this sure beats me and my man arguing about stupid shit. Just glad that him and I get to train together more than we ever did... but it’s still hard on us, and it shows. I think the confusion and newness of these times is what’s leading to it. Oh well.
Glad I have you all to be my release about an awfully dysfunctional family at least, and get my mind out of reality. Truly have nothing but love for all of you.
Same here. 2020 has not been a great year. One second I'm in NOLA for Mardi Gras, the next everything hits the fan. While I was there I had getting my hair cut on the agenda. I put ii off because reasons. I want to build a time machine and tell my past self to get the haircut. My husband is being a really good sport about being furloughed and it looks like he'll go back soon. We are total museum pass, zoo pass and bookstore nerds. We've lost our natural habitats until this is over. And then there's my brother..... Like Gilbert Grape said about his brother, sometimes you love him, sometimes you want to shove him in front of a bus.
Group hug. As long as no one touches me. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Are the rest of you just quivering with excitement? P has "ideas" for a cookbook!
A cookbook.
From a morbidly obese woman, who's mantra is "I dont use recipes!"
So basically, throw as much cheese into a casserole dish as you can and go from there.
Let’s all suggest titles for her cookbook 🧑‍🍳
I’ll start......
Carbs plus Cheese I cook as I Please 🐷

she needs our help since Googles is difficult for her........

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
P thinks she looks like this.....lol

View attachment 124453
Why can’t Asssa go to the local EMS and see if they need help with rotating tyres, replacing lightbulbs, easy stuff, that might mean an ambulance doesn’t have to go to maintainance and be out of action. Even giving the outside of the vehicles a wash might be helpful, feeding them, some of P’s food (er, no, wait, that might make them their own patients 😂😷🤧🤢🤮
Because he's a famous Youtube producer and can't resort to menial work.

• Haha
  • Heart

nowboarding

Their old twitter accounts are goldmines. Loving this.

I’ll get back soon with some goodies (and no, it’s not Dunkin).

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Oh that video was interesting...thank you for posting it!
A couple points jumped out at me.
1st..when P asked her if she had to use the bathroom and Abbie said yes. Well then P said to Asssa "go and take her" I k ow it's been discussed before, but when both parents are available and P tells Assssa to take her to the bathroom..that's weird to me.
2nd...Isaiah has a terrible habit of talking in circles. He talks and says the same thing over & over.
3rd..Asssssa saying he loves Abbies stubbornness and how she will not take no for an answer. To that I say...WTF?
4th (and most important) they say she has progressed soooooo far and will continue to progress...omg.

This was when she was 13 so somewhere between 1-2 years ago.

I'm just messsin' with yall.
Im having fun and I'm glad you told us because I learned something new!
I have watched a few of his videos and seems like he could make a connection with whoever he is interviewing despite their disability but with Abbie.. there was no connection at all... he basically interviewed Assss.

lovesis

VIP Member
Literally take care of that shit 💩.
They more than likely believe manual labor is now beneath them, after all they are the Lord and Lady of the manor
They are just lazy. I forgot what Assa said when someone called him out about that terrible brick job. Something along the lines of he just wanted to get something there And didn’t care about putting much time and effort. Yet now he’s claims he’s bored as he swims in his pool🤦‍♀️.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Good morning... I am in love with Leg Wanus ( ;) wink wink nudge nudge )

So yesterdays video at about 8:07 Summer hugging Abbie in the pool....so weird...so fucking odd. She has her eyes closed like she is in love or some shit. At 14:40 at the dinner table...Summer does the nose thing exactly like P does! I mean exactly! She is going to get the "allergic salute" of the horizontal nasal crease too.

Why does Asa make a video about him making coffee then Isaiah comes in with DD? Those people are beyond being full of shit.

I absolutely hate seeing them throw Abbie in the pool. Once school starts back, they staff is going to have such a hard time with her. They are teaching her horrible things and ,"no Asa...she does not know the difference between home and out and family and strangers" How can you teach any kid to keep their hands to themselves when they can't do it themselves?

Asa complaining seems to be starting to get to some of the fans. Maybe the Corona virus will be the downfall of FA, the virus killed the channel!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Assssa was in the pool. I didnt get to see his moobs...guess he was careful to keep them off camera. But he literally has no neck. It's not just a fat neck. It's like there is no neck. His head just morphs into his shoulder fat.
He reminds me of Fred Flintstone.

1588729543704.png

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Assssssa....shut the eff up about her independence! Ain't happening now and it ain't gonna happen in the future. He pretended like Abbie got her own water and glass and those drops all on her own...
STOP THE LYING.
And why the hell they use those stupid drops anyway....learn to just drink water.
They "say" she wont drink plain water. But they show her getting water out of the tap and drinking it all the time. Idiots.

• Heart