Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ot seems like she spends almost all her time on her crate. Except when they want her for content. Or when they want her to swim in that pool so damn bad.
I was so hoping that Sandy would refuse to swim, I was rooting for her not to go soooooo bad. Simply because they wanted her to.

Well.
She's gotta be 3 sheets to the wind in those tiktok messes she posts.
Sandy does seem to be crated way too much. I find that very sad for that pup, so young, such high energy and she has to lay in that crate while her family is dancing... singing...eating, having movie night. They have so much time on their hands, train the dog. Of course they can't be bothered with that, they couldn't train their kid. Laziest people on the planet.

So much info on the net to train this animal, but this family would need help...a professional to do it for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Party starts at 16:00 minutes in. Dang, half a cupcake in one bite. Cilla is an idiot she'd be better off cutting it into quarters and letting Abbie feed herself. And Cilla the great chef suggests using applesauce instead of eggs in the cupcake mix. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Asa said that it was so cool to watch the class ice their own cupcakes. Abbie can't because she has no self control. I was watching her violent rocking at 12:15, her poor brain being slammed around like that can't be good.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When he said about that curiosity streaming thing was cheaper than normal...well.... unless you pay YT premium then it’s totally free and with an Adblock(free) there’s no ads either. I expect most of the stuff on there you can watch on YT anyway!!

Reactions: 11
What is your opinion about having Abbie at JAS?
There's not one autistic person on the school's board and they are heavy supporters of the puzzle piece which is a huge red flag because it's offensive to the autistic community (perhaps @WoahThat'sCrazy can explain).
Another thing is they do ABA there which is abuse as it trains autistic children to act in a more neurotypical way. Because of all the demands given in the ABA sessions there, that's probably why Abbie always comes home overwhelmed and down and why she sometimes doesn't look forward to going there because of that.
Autistic children need to be themselves and they need to be accepted for who they are. She'd be better off in a school which does not do ABA or support the puzzle piece. I'm speaking as an autistic adult here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
lets say he's leaving them up to address them, what would he even say about it? I know he'd try to make it as much as a sob story as possible but I just find it strange that he hasn't deleted and reported like why would you keep that up?? Its about your own daughter who cannot give consent to anything, you've basically put her in danger and for what? Views and sympathy?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's not one autistic person on the school's board and they are heavy supporters of the puzzle piece which is a huge red flag because it's offensive to the autistic community (perhaps @WoahThat'sCrazy can explain).
Another thing is they do ABA there which is abuse as it trains autistic children to act in a more neurotypical way. Because of all the demands given in the ABA sessions there, that's probably why Abbie always comes home overwhelmed and down and why she sometimes doesn't look forward to going there because of that.
Autistic children need to be themselves and they need to be accepted for who they are. She'd be better off in a school which does not do ABA or support the puzzle piece. I'm speaking as an autistic adult here.
What type of schooling do you think would be beneficial to Abbie? Do you think she is on the most severe end of the Autism spectrum or is it IDD? I guess A&P claim they do accept Abbie for who she is, but she needs some type of control or training and that is obvious. What is your take on it?

I swear I feel at times she has a brain injury or something.

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could explain this to me because I think I'm missing something:

Some time ago, YT took away comment sections from channels that featured underaged persons, right? SBSK got their comment section shut down, along with some family blogging channels, etc.

Since Abbie is a child and is shown in every video, why was FA comment section left open? I'm not understanding the logic on YT's part.

Reactions: 14

Party starts at 16:00 minutes in. Dang, half a cupcake in one bite. Cilla is an idiot she'd be better off cutting it into quarters and letting Abbie feed herself. And Cilla the great chef suggests using applesauce instead of eggs in the cupcake mix. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Asa said that it was so cool to watch the class ice their own cupcakes. Abbie can't because she has no self control. I was watching her violent rocking at 12:15, her poor brain being slammed around like that can't be good.
I think her violent rocking is one of the reasons she seems hunched over now and her neck seems hunched over as well.

Reactions: 2
Hey, I was wondering if you guys could explain this to me because I think I'm missing something:

Some time ago, YT took away comment sections from channels that featured underaged persons, right? SBSK got their comment section shut down, along with some family blogging channels, etc.

Since Abbie is a child and is shown in every video, why was FA comment section left open? I'm not understanding the logic on YT's part.
From what I’ve seen- that has been really selective and random in its occurrences. I just think FA hasn’t had enough traction yet to get the hammer.
If you look at their view count on their vids- it’s actually relatively low compared to other channels with around 500k subs (I think this is mainly because there are a few hundred thousand people that *used* to be interested, but no longer watch. Also, posting daily leaves less desired than weekly, monthly, etc).

I just don’t think Asa’s channel has the pull he claims to have in order for YT or Facebook to direct its attention.

Just my thoughts on it.

edit: now, maybe with what’s been happening this week with the influx of inappropriate and demeaning comments, they might inadvertently bring that attention, especially since many were quick to attempt to report that one series of disgusting comments.

Reactions: 13
Maybe you are shadow banned!?
No, I’m not shadow banned. I think I must have discarded the comment or my WiFI could have conked out when I sent it. I’m pretty tame with my comments and for the most part unknown. I went through my comment history and it didn’t show up,

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In this vlog Abbie comes home from school upset and biting and tired (Cilla admits she got her pills too late the night before). Abbie gets a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. A bowl of chips cause Asa says "the girl just needed a snack y'all) Way to go with a healthy after school snack there Asshat. And after dinner cookies. But Cilla hasn't had a coke in 9 days. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm tellin' ya he is going to use this to milk his fans for sympathy. He can claim they sacrifice so much to educate about all things Autism. And he can say they are such good and kind people and have to put up with garbage people like that. "send DD cards so we can soothe our selves"

Maybe when I leaves they will give her his room. Or she can sleep with Abbie, to keep her safe!!

I thought she was trying to push Sandy away. I have never seen Abbie be mean to either dog. She does get aggravated at Sandy...but they ALL do, hence the crate. If Abbie was aggravating Mav the day she played with his ears, he would have gotten up and left. Quite sure he is used to Abbie. yes, I know she accidently stepped on him one day but I do that to my cat as well. He gets under my feet..
Maverick is such a nice dog. I don’t have any dogs since my dear 18 year-old terrier passed 10 years ago...but if I did, I would love to have a great dog like Mav.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From what I’ve seen- that has been really selective and random in its occurrences. I just think FA hasn’t had enough traction yet to get the hammer.
If you look at their view count on their vids- it’s actually relatively low compared to other channels with around 500k subs (I think this is mainly because there are a few hundred thousand people that *used* to be interested, but no longer watch. Also, posting daily leaves less desired than weekly, monthly, etc).

I just don’t think Asa’s channel has the pull he claims to have in order for YT or Facebook to direct its attention.

Just my thoughts on it.

edit: now, maybe with what’s been happening this week with the influx of inappropriate and demeaning comments, they might inadvertently bring that attention, especially since many were quick to attempt to report that one series of disgusting comments.

Oops! Tagged to wrong comment!

Reactions: 1

I believe it was for kids under 13. And if the channel is geared for kids. I‘m not sure on the exact rules.

They said it took a while to even accept the autism diagnosis. IDD is probably harder because of the stigma associated with it. And they were "anti medicine for 10 years"!? Maybe it just takes a long time for them to come around. Asa isn't one to admit he is wrong.
They have also stated vaccines as a probable cause of autism, so they advise against it. It was from a vlog quite a while ago tho

• Wow
How about “ run Asa run “ for the new vlog, short I know but apt ?

• Haha
  • Heart

YouTube gives channels the option to say if their channel/videos are geared towards children or not. If you mark it kid friendly, you lose comments and other features. If you mark it not kid friendly you get to keep all features(it’s just a matter of YouTube catching up to you if it actually is kid friendly).

People who have already lost their comments, I believe YouTube was already watching them thus deciding their content was kid friendly. There are still a lot of family channels that have not had their features taken.

Reactions: 9
In this vlog Abbie comes home from school upset and biting and tired (Cilla admits she got her pills too late the night before). Abbie gets a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. A bowl of chips cause Asa says "the girl just needed a snack y'all) Way to go with a healthy after school snack there Asshat. And after dinner cookies. But Cilla hasn't had a coke in 9 days. :rolleyes:

Omg. He is so bloody arrogant and rude. Why not get up earlier in the morning to get her ready, everyone else gets to school on time. It must disrupt the other kids if she is rocking up late.
They have no manners.
Oh, I forgot, the world revolves around Abbie, my mistake.

Reactions: 12

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.