Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, poor poor Assssa. He says he's bored. Wait a minute! Doesnt he work so hard that he's up until at least 2am? So how can he be bored?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
More open cans of alcohol sat on the table.... Abbie can open the garage no problems how does that not scare the tit out of them?

(Sorry if its been mentioned already)

ETA: the couch cushions. The poor girl was doing the correct thing and her idiot father was being too lazy to help her. He could of turned it into a lesson to keep with her learning. "Can you pick up the square cushions?" There failings are so frustrating.
I thought the open can looked like a White Claw

What a Dick. I'm sorry but not sorry. So ungrateful to his followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Okay, poor poor Assssa. He says he's bored. Wait a minute! Doesnt he work so hard that he's up until at least 2am? So how can he be bored?
I think he's really pissed that Pig is busier than he is with her "business".

• Heart
  • Haha
I hate when P cries, and Orca swims....Abbie is getting on my last nerve.....Is it animal abuse allowing that puppy to ingest so much pool water...that’s all I got...I’m about to read all the posts since page 7, I’ll be hitting my likes and tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. This is really shameless. Why doesnt she just come out and ask people to send cash?
The biggest grifters! Yet they can’t stop talking about how much money they make. Are people really that ignorant? Because the cash is going to start flowing in Watch. I wonder if they will post that he is getting tuns of graduation cards with cash?

Tonight's vlog 5.5.20
I love sandy, she is such a cute dog, her and maverick are the best things in that house.

So are we Asa, so are we.
Tired of sitting around all day. My husband is a key worker and still doing 12 hour shifts and he’s 64 years old, now he is tired at the end of the day.

Holy tit.. I just spit Gatorade out of my nose. I just realized the posters name is Leg Wanus....LMFAO.
I caught that as well 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think her school is working towards having that option - group homes and such. I think it would be good for her too but seriously wonder about the others that would live with her ... I think she would be a bit much? Idk
It is a 24 hour a day job looking after her, she can’t be left. How would it work if she was in a group home or even if she stayed in the house after they’ve gone. I just don’t think this is realistic. The amount of money needed to keep her in the house is ridiculous and I don’t see how she would fit into a group home at the level she is at.
If I were Isaiah I would move to another country or at least to the other side of his country otherwise he is going to end up with the job of looking after her.

That scene really bothered me too. Please let Isaiah have a single moment that is his and his alone
I have noticed that if the attention moves from her to someone else, she always diverts it back to herself. It’s worked up to now but she’s growing up fast and the cute kid has gone.

Well...I think it's pretty clear Leg Wanus will be going the way of Chad Tick.
That tickled me for some reason.lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
when i worked retail a few years ago, we had an employee with idd and down syndrome. he had a coach with him for half his 4 hour shift, and then was left alone(which meant, other employees had to keep tabs on him). his only task was putting stickers on stock, and if he was left alone for more than a few minutes he'd sneak out of the back/storage area where we worked on that stuff. a few times he interacted with customers including touching a preteen girl "uncomfortably". the family was very kind about it and knew he had no ill intentions. he was a very happy guy, but definitely mischievous. i'm reminded of him when i see abbie. she only learns/does what she wants. thats why she can open the garage but can't figure out colors.
Maybe everyone has heard a similar story, but a DS man in his 50’s once hugged & touched a teen girl in church. I only heard about it later. Yikes. DS ppl are huggy, but the men aren’t exactly able to control themselves. Must be tough caring for them.

Reactions: 9
It is a 24 hour a day job looking after her, she can’t be left. How would it work if she was in a group home or even if she stayed in the house after they’ve gone. I just don’t think this is realistic. The amount of money needed to keep her in the house is ridiculous and I don’t see how she would fit into a group home at the level she is at.
If I were Isaiah I would move to another country or at least to the other side of his country otherwise he is going to end up with the job of looking after her.

I have noticed that if the attention moves from her to someone else, she always diverts it back to herself. It’s worked up to now but she’s growing up fast and the cute kid has gone.
The “Village” that JSA is looking to create, would allow everyone within the community to work, have appropriate oversight, learn, etc. and either live in a group home setting or independently. There are several of these communities popping up around the US. The problem is, by what I can tell, none of these would allow Abbie to work and live in them. They require that the person go through VR services and be able to handle some independent direction without complete oversight constantly...
These “Villages” are also very expensive. They not only require the parents to sign over their monthly funds but they also usually require the family to make several huge payments to secure housing. They are a logistical nightmare for Medicaid and Medicare to bill and depending on the state, if they can even use them. Some that aren’t dependent on Medicaid and Medicare require families to constantly pay monthly too..
In New Mexico or Texas, they did this with an apartment complex. Each 1 bedroom apartment, sold for $650k... Then their monthly funds from SSA and Medicaid were used for upkeep and care of all the individuals.. I don’t even know if they got to open..
The Village runs itself, having some learning to cook, others learning to fix items, etc. If they want to change jobs, they can request it and will eventually be able to try that job..
The biggest issue is that parents facing retirement, to find places like this, have to look at a huge debit, just to secure their adult child’s housing and even then, it isn’t completely secure because some of these never materialize and leave families scrambling to find long term housing...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Could Assa be more tone deaf complaining about how bored he is while swimming in his nice pool, from his nice house where he works from home year round? Christ. I'd love to be bored like him.
The interesting thing was....I don’t think he’s ever looked worse (you KWIM). He looked horribly bloated & just GROSS while his fat head bobbed on the water as he talked about how sucky his days are. Karma will get em.

• Haha
The interesting thing was....I don’t think he’s ever looked worse (you KWIM). He looked horribly bloated & just GROSS while his fat head bobbed on the water as he talked about how sucky his days are. Karma will get em.
Omg I thought I was the only one that found his floating, bloated head looking horrendous. No one wanted to see that. How do they not have any ounce of shame ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The “Village” that JSA is looking to create, would allow everyone within the community to work, have appropriate oversight, learn, etc. and either live in a group home setting or independently. There are several of these communities popping up around the US. The problem is, by what I can tell, none of these would allow Abbie to work and live in them. They require that the person go through VR services and be able to handle some independent direction without complete oversight constantly...
These “Villages” are also very expensive. They not only require the parents to sign over their monthly funds but they also usually require the family to make several huge payments to secure housing. They are a logistical nightmare for Medicaid and Medicare to bill and depending on the state, if they can even use them. Some that aren’t dependent on Medicaid and Medicare require families to constantly pay monthly too..
In New Mexico or Texas, they did this with an apartment complex. Each 1 bedroom apartment, sold for $650k... Then their monthly funds from SSA and Medicaid were used for upkeep and care of all the individuals.. I don’t even know if they got to open..
The Village runs itself, having some learning to cook, others learning to fix items, etc. If they want to change jobs, they can request it and will eventually be able to try that job..
The biggest issue is that parents facing retirement, to find places like this, have to look at a huge debit, just to secure their adult child’s housing and even then, it isn’t completely secure because some of these never materialize and leave families scrambling to find long term housing...
But as Stripe69 says, Abbie is too IDD to be able to fulfil any useful function as she has nil attention span and would need constant supervision. She cant lay a table, cant peel vegetables, cant clean effectively so sadly would probably not be accepted into such a community.

I used to work at a public pool and if someone crapped in it everyone was removed, it had to be emptied, cleaned and refilled. No one could swim until all chemical levels were on target. That's why swimmers diapers and swim bottoms are not the same as regular diapers. They are made for the pool. Parents are to take every precaution. Feces in a pool can cause an outbreak of. Ecoli and other things. It is very costly to have to lose revenue from admissions as well as the cleaning of the pool.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.