Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sooo funny seeing him get so worked up over comments. HAVING A DISABLED CHILD DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD PERSON!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
sooo funny seeing him get so worked up over comments. HAVING A DISABLED CHILD DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD PERSON!
Word. That is just in fairy tales. You have to work at being a good person. Just like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know US law, or even state laws, but this whole setting Ab up for life is a pos. Firstly, 24 hr companion for Ab @15 (taxes, benefits, ‘danger’(dealing with toxic crap, ie poopy adult diapers, etc) money, for just 1 person is upwards of $100k a year, and she needs probably another 4 on the payroll, all the utilities, cars, animal maintinance, food, clothing etc, easily be upwards of 800k for just one year.
I wish her school also had a group home or group homes. I don’t wish that stress and decision making on isiah. He needs his own life away from Abbie

Reactions: 15
I wish her school also had a group home or group homes. I don’t wish that stress and decision making on isiah. He needs his own life away from Abbie
I think her school is working towards having that option - group homes and such. I think it would be good for her too but seriously wonder about the others that would live with her ... I think she would be a bit much? Idk

Reactions: 9
Abbie seemed pretty happy in today’s vlog. Pretty sad for Isaiah having an obviously sentimental moment with his parents at dinner and it’s then made the Abbie show again

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think her school is working towards having that option - group homes and such. I think it would be good for her too but seriously wonder about the others that would live with her ... I think she would be a bit much? Idk
I’ve worked in a few where the heavy hitters or low functioning had 1:1 staff and the other 3-4 had 1or 2 other staff

Reactions: 3
stop trying to force your son to pay for college when he has helped you make a tit ton and should be rightfully entitled to some of it. greedy trick

645AE754-7E20-4FAC-863A-E9B1632E89E1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Abbie seemed pretty happy in today’s vlog. Pretty sad for Isaiah having an obviously sentimental moment with his parents at dinner and it’s then made the Abbie show again
That scene really bothered me too. Please let Isaiah have a single moment that is his and his alone

Reactions: 14
Dont hate me for this but I dont think Abbie is cute. She has wicked awful teeth and a very strange jawline and chin. Plus she's usually squinting up her eyes or something. I think she's actuallyI knda strange looking. I see lotsa P in her.
I don't hate you for having your opinion lol. I think she's pretty.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Exactly, this is why her eyes look so different from the early days when she still had bright eyes. Today her eyes represent someone deeply medicated out of their minds.
I still vividly remember Assa vlogging in the car after a doctors appointment and saying in a - now thinking back on it - kind of a know-it tone, where he said (almost verbatim) "we were adamantly anti medication for the first 10 years", and I remember thinking, "well Abbie looks different, why didn't you keep it that way?" (Hope that made sense?)
Idk...

Reactions: 6
Assssa was in the pool. I didnt get to see his moobs...guess he was careful to keep them off camera. But he literally has no neck. It's not just a fat neck. It's like there is no neck. His head just morphs into his shoulder fat.
He reminds me of Fred Flintstone.

1588729543704.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
More open cans of alcohol sat on the table.... Abbie can open the garage no problems how does that not scare the tit out of them?

(Sorry if its been mentioned already)

ETA: the couch cushions. The poor girl was doing the correct thing and her idiot father was being too lazy to help her. He could of turned it into a lesson to keep with her learning. "Can you pick up the square cushions?" There failings are so frustrating.

Reactions: 16
Let’s all suggest titles for her cookbook 🧑‍🍳
I’ll start......
Carbs plus Cheese I cook as I Please 🐷

she needs our help since Googles is difficult for her........
Look at me no recipies!
All I need is lots of cheese!

More open cans of alcohol sat on the table.... Abbie can open the garage no problems how does that not scare the tit out of them?

ETA: the couch cushions. The poor girl was doing the correct thing and her idiot father was being too lazy to help her. He could of turned it into a lesson to keep with her learning. "Can you pick up the square cushions?" There failings are so frustrating.
But she doesn't know the color yellow...

• Haha
  • Heart

I dont think she knows what square is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.