Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyebrows :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Looks like she drew them on above her real brows 🤣🤣🤣. Please Cilla do a new YouTube channel with make up tutorials so we can all benefit form your expertise .
I have no idea what context this pic is for, maybe she just likes looking like a horse's ass..oh wait she does😅..off to naughty couch corner, hope the cushion is dry

Ugh. Another thing that can't be unseen!
Some things should come with a warning 😅
Luckily I have enough brain bleach to share

Ugh. Another thing that can't be unseen!
Some things should come with a warning 😅
Luckily I have enough brain bleach to share

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont think she knows what square is
Probably not. I mean he should use that same language as he does for her "schooling" that way she actually has a chance of learning and retaining skills. It's no wonder she doesn't know her colours when they aren't a part of the everyday vocabulary she hears.

Reactions: 15
The last two videos.... if I didn’t dislike Asa before I surely would have now. He is so full of himself, making fun of that cooking show, filming Isaiah on both days saying his Daddy is RiCH. Being Rich is not anything to brag about, being wealthy is. (But wealthy people don’t brag, it‘s rude) But this hillbilly’s don’t know the difference.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree with it not being completely over medicated. When Summer and Isiah were watching her, they kept her active during the day. Took her to the beach, on walks in the park, pool, etc. When Ass and 🐷 returned, all that activity stopped. Anyone with common sense would see why she did so well without her parents. But then again, her parents lack any common sense.

*I am catching up, so this may have already been said. Sorry.
Exactly. Of course, medication plays a part. But when Summer & Isaiah were in charge, it was proven that it IS possible to get her on a normal sleep schedule and to even sleep in some mornings. They spent the time it takes w Abbie to work some energy out and get her tired for bedtime. Letting her nap so much during the day and hardly doing anything with her is a recipe for not sleeping at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do not trust a person who doesn't look me in the eye when speaking to me. Looking around..shifting and moving their body and tone of voice can nail a liar most of the time. Watch for eye and mouth twitches too. The gig is up when your body language screams, "Every word out of my mouth is a load of crapola and I even lie to myself because I just know you believe this drivel." Hmmmm do we know anyone like that?💩
hahaha. Although I will say I struggle to make eye contact with people, and many autistic people do, especially when overwhelmed or stress, so they can be more fidgety then too, etc.
But the thing is, autistic people often don't like to lie, or find it very difficult to do so (at least chronically) lol
Asshat should just be called something like "Mr. Chronic Liar" from now on!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Always the snark.
That commenter was right tho. It would be more interesting to slow it down, be less repetitive. I wouldn't be surprised if they were losing people just because of how boring/ show offy/ commercial it has become

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That commenter was right tho. It would be more interesting to slow it down, be less repetitive. I wouldn't be surprised if they were losing people just because of how boring/ show offy/ commercial it has become
The commenter was absolutely correct. His reply was so condescending. Maybe he could thank the commenter for viewing the channel. But noooo!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.