Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They throw it away. I'd bet money on it.
Like you say, we never see any of it.
And these humpers, many probably sacrifice things for themselves in order to give them stuff. Most of these people have a helluva lot less than the Maasses.
UNGRATEFUL. That makes them ugly. Course they're pretty fugly anyway.
Next thread title idea...
Something to do with how ungreatful they are for the gifts and how they keep the gift cards and toss the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh, I would say that most of them don't get a mention or thank you. These folks are ungrateful and gross. They don't care that if it weren't for their fans, they wouldn't be where they are today. Without these ppl that they refuse to give any credit to, they wouldn't live in their house, have their nice cars and suped up golf cart for Abigail to sit and thrash her head around in, money for the trips to dunkin and money for "all the things". The big lady wouldn't have that magical makeup business that nets her thousands bc, most of those suckers that blow their money on that magical bullshit are just FA fans that want to be a part of this family so bad that they can taste it. They owe every bit of their success to their fans and what do they do? Nothing but throwing gifts in the garbage and refuse to acknowledge them. I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of something so gross and disgusting. These folks are a disgrace to so many ppl and things that I don't understand the following them to hell and back thing. Just nuts!
It's almost like some of the hardcore ones have been indoctrinated into a cult. They die to be acknowledged by them, they wanna KNOW them, they wanna be their special friends, tit....they wish they lived in the house next door. WTF???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's almost like some of the hardcore ones have been indoctrinated into a cult. They die to be acknowledged by them, they wanna KNOW them, they wanna be their special friends, tit....they wish they lived in the house next door. WTF???
Yep! And those are the ones they need to be careful of! He wont be able to load his old musket loader fast enough!

is this on Instagram or YouTube comments? Inquiring minds and all that tit you know. πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Both. The ones I got are from youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
One of my things (gettin to be a list)
Summer, Isaiah always grabbing Abbie. Chasing her around, grabbing her, jumping out at her. How in the sweet hell is she ever supposed to learn it's not okay to be grabbing people?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know, I was watching some older vlogs this morning and I am noticing that when Asa uses a more stern tone with Abigail, she doesn't do that unnecessary "fussing" tit and gets whatever the task is that is being asked of her, done rather quickly. I wonder why they don't just do that all the time? Like, if they are asking her to get her backpack unpacked and put her things away and she starts in with the bullshit, just say," Stop it!! Get your things out now!!"?? I see no harm in raising one's voice to be stern with someone who needs to be done that way. I'm not saying talk to her like that all the time but, just when needed???
I actually think they talk to her on a more stern voice all the time except for during the vlogs, which is why she acts up more while he's filming. I would bet they talk pretty crappy to her more often than not, we just don't get to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Assa's snapchat filters from the 07/17/17 Vlog. I see some new avatar material here folks.

asa 07 17 17.jpg

asas 07 17 17 2.jpg

asa snapchat filter 2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The faces of the Lipstick Mama's crew.

πŸ’„Lipstick Mamas had 36 promotions.
πŸ’„We had our largest paychecks to date.
πŸ’„Over 50 new ladies joined our team.
πŸ’„Highest team sales by $101,000.
πŸ’„Hundreds New friendships made.
πŸ’„Hundreds of lives.
πŸ’„Thousands of new customers.

95827470_2929964313747607_2811893669689294848_o (1).jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was scanning the comments and noticed some suggested they send money to charity's instead because they probably don't have room for all the stuff sent to them...that comment got deleted almost immediately. By the time I went back to take a screenshot of it, it was gone! It wasn't even rude or mean,in fact it was quite nice.
However THIS Has been up for 10 hours! πŸ˜‚

They did mention you can send stuff to charity or Maassquad cares:rolleyes:.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ye
Does anyone know what Connie is referring to?
Yes. Her comment is from the last vlog. So I assume she is referring to all the stuff they were given. Most of which will probably end up being chucked away or stuffed in a cupboard out of sight!

Reactions: 11
One of them posted that they wished they could just spend a day with Abbie because that would make her so happy.... what??? They really believe this??

They did mention you can send stuff to charity or Maassquad cares:rolleyes:.
How do you "donate to MaassSquad Cares"? Just send them money? Is it a real charity?

Is he really saying.. dont send us letters and homemade crap send us money?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the humpers was asking to be adopted by them last night! 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My oh my .
That meet up was in Citrus County, FL. It is jokingly called "Circus County." It is a nice area, pretty coast. But every time we go up there my husband says "paddle/drive faster, I hear banjo music."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Falling down the rabbit hole today. This is Cilla at 14 from Glamour Shots. I need a shot after looking at this. 🍷πŸ₯ƒπŸΉπŸΈ
cilla glamor shot at 14.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone wanted to know if they have received their letter. This is the reply they got. Also other replies - P.O Box address and why people are still sending stuff when in the past it has been discouraged.
What a liar! they read every letter but let a big box with a handmade gift(the table) sit for a year unopened? They care so much about what the fans send they let it sit in the mailbox for months at a time? Total bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.