Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie is what 15 now? I can't imagine with all of the candy she eats and the minimal brushing they do that that child does not have cavities. Her teeth are dingy.

Reactions: 13
Oh God, when they took her to the hockey game? That was just out and out cruel. He knew she wouldn't be able to stand it and took her anyway. She was absolutely terrified and when she started crying? My heart broke. I know a lot of people dislike Abbie and I can see where that's coming from, but I have such a weird affection for this kid and when she's deliberately put into non-necessary highly stressful situations for the sake of the vlog - my blood just boils. Yeah, it's not technically abuse, but holy tit is she being exploited.
Mom of 2 kids on the spectrum here/ one was moderate at 3 and now they want to remove his dx as he meets adhd but no longer asd..... would you consider someone taking their toddler to a haunted house constantly abuse? To me forcing her to do loud, unnecessary tit is abuse/

Reactions: 12
Why oh why do these fanzz$$ies insist on sending this family stuff? It just never ceases to boggle my mind. I wonder how long it has been since they picked up packages? I can't imagine someone making something homemade for these fools... and they let it sit for probably months.

Also.. I bet anything they stopped at DUNKIN .. this is why Abbie is excited.. one because she is getting her way and two because car rides always equal FOOD. They like to play it off like the car ride just makes her so happy.
OMG CAR RIDE! Lol. Of course they had to stop at a food place. I’m just about to watch todays tit show. Lord, what do you have in store for me today? Hail Mary

• Haha
My. That necklace that P was given with the little charms inside was not cheap. My son had one made for his gf last year and they are similar to Pandora bracelets, each charm is individually priced, so is the chain, and the actual round piece the charms go inside of. She had quite a few charms in hers. My son had one made with 4 charms and it was $139. Quite expensive to send a YT family you've never met. At least to me it is!

And I would love to catch Asa with a spinning back-kick to the groin. So smug. So ungrateful. He cant even take a second to attempt to read and pronounce a gifters name?! And the remark about the GS cookies? "Oh those must be the discontinued kind!" He holds up the paper shaped piece of candy and comments how "weird" it is. Cant say something like, "How interesting! Its great to try something from Germany!"

And. He didnt "forget" to film. When does Asa EVER forget to film?? They just didnt want to take the time to pretend to read the letters and act appreciative.
#MaassManners
I bet they opened the envelopes 1st to check for cash and gift cards.
I also bet they laughed at, made fun of, and turned their trashy noses up at the things they were sent.
He did not film so they could do that.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lots of MLM products in the "haul." The necklace is probably Origami Owl. The leggings are LuLaNo. Color Street is crappy nail polish that destroys nails when removed, like acrylics. I am surprised Young Living and Scentsy huns haven't sent them items. So many MLMs.

Reactions: 18
Good lord that sweet sugary drink. Juice, sugar on sugar on sugar then a little honey and some more sugar!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And all that $$$ tequila.
Yep and Asa claims the gifts sat at the PO so long because they are avoiding going out. P goes grocery shopping at least once a week, they go to DD daily and apparently they go to the liquor store. Liar much Asa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Abbie is what 15 now? I can't imagine with all of the candy she eats and the minimal brushing they do that that child does not have cavities. Her teeth are dingy.
She’s also pushing the heck out of her top teeth w/ her tense upper lip. Her 2 front teeth aren’t even straight anymore. She’s lucky her jaw is recessed to prevent damage from so many malocclusions? I think that’s the term.

Reactions: 9
I just dont understand why people send them stuff! Do they actually keep the gifts or use it or
maybe they chuck it in the trash?

Reactions: 11
Yea maybe they were watching something that looked weird to her, it looked like she has no balance and was clinging to everyone like she did on the boat lol, well A was like “idk what to do” or something and Summer came running up the stairs to save the day LOL
I think there was a edit there...see P face when she first came up? Ass kicks something out of way and says pieces from counter broke. I think she had major melt down and that’s why they ran up to help, but Ass took it out. Even the therapist sounded a little shaken up.

Reactions: 12
Ok folks. I'm tapping out now. It's almost 1am here in good old London Town lol Time to switch everything off. And head up the wooden hills 😉
Keep an eye on the comments. You gotta be quick though! Thay are being deleted faster than 🐷 signing up new victims! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Asa says, " I don't want people to not see their things or whatever..." Just the way he said that, at the 6 min mark. What an ass.

Something smells fishy with their MAASS SQUAD CARES bullshit.
Send gift cards for $250.00. Use $2.00 to buy dollar store socks. Profit= $248.00?
Aren't "charities" supposed to be registered? Have a board of directors and some oversight?
How do we know they aren't keeping 100% of donations?
What is the total amount of donations?
Are they exempt from accountability?
If this is how charities work in Florida, I'm moving and starting my own!
So many questions.
Gotta find answers.
Inquiring minds and maybe the IRS and the State of Florida, want to know.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.