Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Amanda Lee commented to the Pollyanna woman that they do value the stuff the leg humpers send them. There was another comment praising Pollyanna's comment that was deleted right before Amanda Lee responded to Pollyanna. Interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course Asshole parades her around at places he knows dam well are going to set her off. For attention. How come she NEVER has any of those cool chewies on a necklace that the happy humpers sent them. I remember seeing several in one of their mail call videos. Cute ones too. It sees like they don't even want to calm her down when they go out. But you better believe he will be pissed if as anyone stares at her while she is going balistic.
Doesnt really surprise me we never see her with thosechewie. .

Doesnt really surprise me we never see her with thosechewie. .
I Pressed POST too early!
So starting over!
Doesnt really surprise me we never see her with those chewies. They throw all the gifts they receive away. Except for the gift cards.
of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
P acting all dumb about A logging into lipstick mama and doing a live. If you watch the live he even says “P just joined” and something about she must be watching from the pool 🙄
I must say that Abbie’s hair is beautiful when it’s down.
It doesnt matter if it's pretty when down because it doesnt stay that way for 5 freakin seconds. The other night they had the poor kid tryna carry laundry down the stairs looking like Cousin Itt. They want it tobe long so bad...she cant have itlong. They gotta face the facts . She cant see what she's doing, it gets all ratty. And not to mention she eats it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice they all sat down before they called Ab in to eat so we didnt her plate. It was empty. Next they wont show any mail opening either. Hope they are enjoying reading here as much as we enjoy writing here!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
P acting all dumb about A logging into lipstick mama and doing a live. If you watch the live he even says “P just joined” and something about she must be watching from the pool 🙄
I must say that Abbie’s hair is beautiful when it’s down.
Omg you got to be kidding me. Why did she act all shocked like she didn’t know 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My. That necklace that P was given with the little charms inside was not cheap. My son had one made for his gf last year and they are similar to Pandora bracelets, each charm is individually priced, so is the chain, and the actual round piece the charms go inside of. She had quite a few charms in hers. My son had one made with 4 charms and it was $139. Quite expensive to send a YT family you've never met. At least to me it is!

And I would love to catch Asa with a spinning back-kick to the groin. So smug. So ungrateful. He cant even take a second to attempt to read and pronounce a gifters name?! And the remark about the GS cookies? "Oh those must be the discontinued kind!" He holds up the paper shaped piece of candy and comments how "weird" it is. Cant say something like, "How interesting! Its great to try something from Germany!"

And. He didnt "forget" to film. When does Asa EVER forget to film?? They just didnt want to take the time to pretend to read the letters and act appreciative.
#MaassManners

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not a prob! 96/63 is a bit low so definitely stick to your plan to take it easy. Your dose may just be a bit high. Low bp can cause headaches and if you start to feel quite dizzy and/or faint, definitely get in to see your doctor ASAP. Take care, my friend - I know it's crappy to be in your thirties (I think you said you were 34?) struggling with blood pressure. I've lost weight, I've come off certain meds, gone on others, changed my diet, etc. and I still struggle with it. At least my bp hasn't skyrocketed or plummeted with being pregnant (so far - fingers crossed!)

High blood pressure is one of my concerns with Abbie. With what she eats (so much salt and fat!), being on Seroquel (and other drugs that might screw around with things), not being very active, etc. - she's definitely a candidate for high bp. Maybe she gets to the doctor more often than they show on the vlog, but I'd be surprised if she was getting regular checkups.
You know, I could swear that I have heard them say that Abigail was on clonidine. (I'm not sure if she still is or if she was at one point.) That is the very first bp med that I was ever put on when I was 17 years old. (I was a teenage heroin and crack addict so, I'm sure that's got loads to do with why my bp problems started so early. I've been clean 17 years now.) I wonder what Abigail was or is on that med for? I know it's used for other things as well but, it does make me wonder if she could already be having trouble with her bp due to the things you mentioned. Eating alot of salt will cause anyone's bp to shoot up. I'm thinking that may be what caused mine to shoot up over the last few days. I ate a tit load of ramen noodles!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Of course Asshole parades her around at places he knows dam well are going to set her off. For attention. How come she NEVER has any of those cool chewies on a necklace that the happy humpers sent them. I remember seeing several in one of their mail call videos. Cute ones too. It sees like they don't even want to calm her down when they go out. But you better believe he will be pissed if as anyone stares at her while she is going balistic.
Oh God, when they took her to the hockey game? That was just out and out cruel. He knew she wouldn't be able to stand it and took her anyway. She was absolutely terrified and when she started crying? My heart broke. I know a lot of people dislike Abbie and I can see where that's coming from, but I have such a weird affection for this kid and when she's deliberately put into non-necessary highly stressful situations for the sake of the vlog - my blood just boils. Yeah, it's not technically abuse, but holy tit is she being exploited.

• Heart
My. That necklace that P was given with the little charms inside was not cheap. My son had one made for his gf last year and they are similar to Pandora bracelets, each charm is individually priced, so is the chain, and the actual round piece the charms go inside of. She had quite a few charms in hers. My son had one made with 4 charms and it was $139. Quite expensive to send a YT family you've never met. At least to me it is!

And I would love to catch Asa with a spinning back-kick to the groin. So smug. So ungrateful. He cant even take a second to attempt to read and pronounce a gifters name?! And the remark about the GS cookies? "Oh those must be the discontinued kind!" He holds up the paper shaped piece of candy and comments how "weird" it is. Cant say something like, "How interesting! Its great to try something from Germany!"

And. He didnt "forget" to film. When does Asa EVER forget to film?? They just didnt want to take the time to pretend to read the letters and act appreciative.
#MaassManners
Exactly. Yeah we believe you were recording the wrong way. They are so transparent at this point. They don’t appreciate any of that. They were probably looking for more Dunkin Donuts giftcards.

I'm watching the vlog right now and I had to stop it to come and say...the bumper sticker they were talking about.....something about dropping the F bomb kind of mom....yeah, that's me....but, I wouldn't want to be friends with them. I can't help but to judge them bc, they exploit their handicapped child while showing that they don't have the time to parent her in any meaningful or helpful way. (Helpful to anyone....themselves, their kids or anyone that has to be around them...public or not.)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.