Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we won't even say "I told you so!"

🎶🎶🎶🎶They're liars and they're cheaters
And big fat overeaters
And nasty attention seekers
The Maass squad family.🎶🎶🎶
To the Addams Family tune!
Assa flies his drone
While Pig is on the phone
Poor Abbies all alone
Fake Autism family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I started watching today's blog but had to stop. Makes me too angry.
This family are scamming liars exploiting Abbie for their millions! And these stupid humpers send gifts and gift cards!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tonight's vlog 2.5.20
Why oh why do these fanzz$$ies insist on sending this family stuff? It just never ceases to boggle my mind. I wonder how long it has been since they picked up packages? I can't imagine someone making something homemade for these fools... and they let it sit for probably months.

Also.. I bet anything they stopped at DUNKIN .. this is why Abbie is excited.. one because she is getting her way and two because car rides always equal FOOD. They like to play it off like the car ride just makes her so happy.

• Heart
Those idiot fanz$$ies sending Abbie boxes of candy.. as she is cramming as much as possible in her mouth.. candy is the last thing she needs!

Reactions: 19
P acting all dumb about A logging into lipstick mama and doing a live. If you watch the live he even says “P just joined” and something about she must be watching from the pool 🙄
I must say that Abbie’s hair is beautiful when it’s down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice they just say it was a bloody nose. Theynever say it was because Abbie was picking it. Although we know....
Just think that's kinda funny

That'd be awesome
Why the hell did her mum not stop the car and clean her up when she noticed that blood was everywhere? If I was her mum, I would have found the nearest lay-by, stopped the car, wiped her face and hands and then given her a stim toy afterwards so that she didn't cause any further damage to her nose.
What was worse was that she said she'll let the school deal with it rather than dealing with it herself. What a silly woman :(

• Heart
7D836316-4EB4-4B98-92A1-1E98805907E0.png

Y’all, their own leghumpers are calling Amanda Lee out. Anyone not blocked what to call Amanda out as being A or P posting??(I am blocked) It is funny because Amanda doesn’t have anything posted since 2013 on her FB page..

Why the hell did her mum not stop the car and clean her up when she noticed that blood was everywhere? If I was her mum, I would have found the nearest lay-by, stopped the car, wiped her face and hands and then given her a stim toy afterwards so that she didn't cause any further damage to her nose.
What was worse was that she said she'll let the school deal with it rather than dealing with it herself. What a silly woman :(
Not silly but horrible woman... If she came to our schools, they would have sent her home and denied allowing her into the building..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
About the stimming.
Some people say dont stop them unless they are dangerous.
But what about if they want to be able to go out in public, be it to a restaurant or wherever, and you just have to have acceptable behavior?
I know that if I were out to dinner and Abbie was next to me yelling and grunting and excessively flapping....my night would be affected and I would not be happy.

Same with Abbie's explosion on the cruise. If I had been there and had been part if that activity, I would be so grossed out and so angry..

Now I know she cant help herself, but again it comes down to parenting. She must be taught better and in certain situations stinks should not be allowed..or she just should not be allowed to go there.
As for the cruise ship blow-out, I personally dont think A&P had any business taking her to that activity.
I'm not saying this to be cruel or unfeeling. It's just reality.
Simple answer: don't go places that lead to stimming like this and/or meltdowns. (Instead of going to a restaurant, get take out and have a picnic in the backyard.) More complex answer: let them get their 'wiggles' out in the parking lot and make sure they have a quieter stim (ipad, sensory toy, music/headphones, coloring materials, books, etc.) option for inside the store, restaurant, etc. Another very obvious move that some people miss is to just try going at different times of the day when a place isn't as busy (my daughter loves to go to Montana's so we take her once every 2-3 weeks in the afternoon on a weekday - man there have been some tantrums over not going this month!), or try a different store/restaurant - it could be something particular about that place that's causing them grief (the lights at Walmart).

In terms of things like public events/activities you have to be sensible. Allowing Abbie to go snorkeling after the boat attendants told A&P that Abbie shouldn't go is frankly shameful. It was hugely disrespectful to Abbie and everyone else on that boat. There's no excuse. You can certainly try to take your kid to public events, you never know when they might like it, but it's up to you how to manage loud or attention getting stims. If I'm somewhere with my daughter and she starts cawing (yes, like a crow - no I don't know, either) I take her out to the parking lot and try to redirect it (giving her a chewie or some gum sometimes works). If that doesn't work we go home. I don't want people staring at her like a sideshow and I don't want to ruin their meal (or whatever), either.

For places that they have to go, like the doctor's, PT, ER, etc. there's usually a quiet room you can wait in - you just have to know to ask for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 121675
Y’all, their own leghumpers are calling Amanda Lee out. Anyone not blocked what to call Amanda out as being A or P posting??(I am blocked) It is funny because Amanda doesn’t have anything posted since 2013 on her FB page..

Not silly but horrible woman... If she came to our schools, they would have sent her home and denied allowing her into the building..
Way to go, Sherie!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 121675

Oops sorry I used the wrong word there. I was debating whether to use stupid or silly but yeah she is horrible for how she treats her poor daughter. She should grow up and be a responsible mother.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 121675

I already asked her on another vlog if she was a member of the family. She said no.

Reactions: 9
LMFAO. Does she look at herself in the mirror? She looks terrible and the makeup or whatever is not blended in. Why would someone buy that if she can't even present it correctly?!?
I am constantly amazed that people actually listen to this woman about makeup and skincare. And that they buy from her. I am hanging-my-mouth-open dumbfounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone that doesn't mind getting blocked needs to post "Check out Tattle.life for even more fun clips of this great family"on todays vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Simple answer: don't go places that lead to stimming like this and/or meltdowns. (Instead of going to a restaurant, get take out and have a picnic in the backyard.) More complex answer: let them get their 'wiggles' out in the parking lot and make sure they have a quieter stim (ipad, sensory toy, music/headphones, coloring materials, books, etc.) option for inside the store, restaurant, etc. Another very obvious move that some people miss is to just try going at different times of the day when a place isn't as busy (my daughter loves to go to Montana's so we take her once every 2-3 weeks in the afternoon on a weekday - man there have been some tantrums over not going this month!), or try a different store/restaurant - it could be something particular about that place that's causing them grief (the lights at Walmart).

In terms of things like public events/activities you have to be sensible. Allowing Abbie to go snorkeling after the boat attendants told A&P that Abbie shouldn't go is frankly shameful. It was hugely disrespectful to Abbie and everyone else on that boat. There's no excuse. You can certainly try to take your kid to public events, you never know when they might like it, but it's up to you how to manage loud or attention getting stims. If I'm somewhere with my daughter and she starts cawing (yes, like a crow - no I don't know, either) I take her out to the parking lot and try to redirect it (giving her a chewie or some gum sometimes works). If that doesn't work we go home. I don't want people staring at her like a sideshow and I don't want to ruin their meal (or whatever), either.

For places that they have to go, like the doctor's, PT, ER, etc. there's usually a quiet room you can wait in - you just have to know to ask for it.
Of course Asshole parades her around at places he knows dam well are going to set her off. For attention. How come she NEVER has any of those cool chewies on a necklace that the happy humpers sent them. I remember seeing several in one of their mail call videos. Cute ones too. It sees like they don't even want to calm her down when they go out. But you better believe he will be pissed if as anyone stares at her while she is going balistic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.