Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows how to tilt her head to hide her jowls and suck in her cheeks at an attempt to make her face look thinner. With all her tricks ..if it weren't for the VLOG I might think she was actually losing weight..but the video does not hide the fact that she is not.

Alcohol, sugar, processed food.. and unprotected sun.. terrible for the skin.. and it is showing on P.
Also camera angles! She has the camera up and tilted down which would make for a slimmer look. She’s not fooling us! Lol. And you’re so right about sucking in the cheeks... Hell I do that now and then but I ain’t obese like lil Piggy. Also the one video recently where everyone on their comments are like “oh you look so great!” She had on the top with a waist thing... that’s like one of the old written tricks is to have something wrap around your waist to give you a slimmer look. She merely accentuated her “waistline” and appeared to look smaller. Sorry P. I know you’re gaining all the weight back.

For people her size it should be easy to lose weight by just controlling what you eat. Really has been one of my gripes for so long ... why can’t normal sized people not be able to lose weight that easily? Well it’s cause most of us eat well and exercise regularly. For her body type, it’s what we call “a shock to the system” so anything that is out of ordinary... like even a 15 minute walk each day or not eating the way that MASSIVE family eats, will lead to immediate weight loss.

Anti aging products will do tit for her already massively damaged skin! Who is she trying to kid!
That skin of hers is too far gone for any repair.

I think its unrealistic to think that she WOULDN'T need to be restrained. It's wishful thinking. It sounds beautiful and all but, it's not reality. An ambulance isn't going to be able to sit there and wait for hours and hours just to see if Abigail can be coerced in the ambulance. Getting her in would only be one part of it. To get her in, onto the gurnee and buckled and hooked up to things, if needed, would be nearly impossible without her being restrained or sedated. It's not just a "attitude in the USA", it's reality, unfortunately. I mean, what are they going to do, sit there all day, and when they they other calls to go get other patients, say," We are busy right now. We have been trying to get Abigail in the ambulance for 12 hours now but, we will be here for as long as it takes!!!". The neighbors would go to bed that night and wake up the next morning, look out their windows and see the ambulance still sitting there with Abigail still standing outside of it. So, yes, you are correct. She would need to be restrained.

Yes it sure did!!!
I don't know about you guys but they can sedate me any time they want....especially a dentist, lol. And they can send me home with some sedate too. Lighten up everybody!
lmao I begged them to not cut up my favorite bra... after they cut up all my clothes off of me...but they insisted. I was in the ambulance after a horrendous accident... with people on top of me reminding me to breathe. So wtf? I don’t see why she wouldn’t have to be sedated if need be. RIP to that favorite beautiful bra though. “Can’t always get what you want” 🎶🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Odd observation here but has anyone noticed ever since the video of A admitting to having another kid, he’s been wearing a wedding band? I notice P doesn’t (I’m assuming with the fluctuations in her weight it may be pointless to attempt to wear a ring that may fit then not fit then fit)
PhotoCollage_20200502_181508227.jpg

Here are just some of the wedding rings 🐷 has worn over time 😉 All of them look like they came out of a Christmas cracker! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
I agree. I do not dislike her at all and I can't dislike her parents, I don't even know them and they have not harmed me. I disagree with their parenting and hate the exploitation and scamming for money. Abbie is innocent in all of this.
I don't like to use the word "hate", but I'm okay with "dislike". JMO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blood pressure is so much fun, isn't it! :sick: Just in case your doctor and/or pharmacist didn't give you a heads up - keep an eye out for developing a severe dry cough with the Valsartan. Although if you had no probs with the hydrochlorothiazide you should be okay.
Thanks for the heads up! So far, I've just got a bit of a headache but, I'm not sure if it's related to the meds or not. I checked my bp a little while after taking the meds for the first time and its alot lower than it was yesterday. A little too low to be honest (96/63) but, I'll take low bp over high bp any day. I don't know if low bp can cause headaches just like high bp can or not but, I'm just going to take it easy for the next few days to try and get used to the med change. I hate having temperamental bp. If I do the smallest thing differently my bp shoots thru the roof and I feel horrible! I can tell if I even have the slightest elevation bc it makes me feel bad and my arm gets weak.

Reactions: 4
That skin does not look good. Oh my.
Her skin has literally made me smarten up with the decision to wear sunscreen 24/7 this summer, instead of just when I'm suntanning. I'm young so I'm lucky there isn't too much damage yet, but lord I do not want to look like that in 12 years. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was teetering on this theory but am now fully convinced that Amanda Lee is a fake account for Priscilla. Look at that comment and tell me that you can't just HEAR her voice saying that.
I've thought that for awhile. She defends EVERY hint of questioning from anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gotta check facebook first...SMH
So self absorbed. I cannot imagine being that detached from my daughter, especially one with special needs. She does nothing with Abbie, and you can think what you want about Asa, but he does everything with her...bathing, hair care, dressing, putting to bed, home schooling, trying to engage her in small projects, taking her for walks...where’s her mother?mon her phone all the time...it’s so sad!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So self absorbed. I cannot imagine being that detached from my daughter, especially one with special needs. She does nothing with Abbie, and you can think what you want about Asa, but he does everything with her...bathing, hair care, dressing, putting to bed, home schooling, trying to engage her in small projects, taking her for walks...where’s her mother?mon her phone all the time...it’s so sad!!!
You forgot one.
He also exploits her for money.

Their idea of damage control is doing a podcast saying Priscilla is not nurturing and never has been. Then why have another child? They both deserve what they got, each other and Abbie. Asa could have told her he did not want to be father and mother to another kid, he already was to Isaiah. No reason to mention the "other" kid he was nothing but sperm to her.

Priscilla is one self absorbed lazy obese lump. Asa is a smarmy schemer that will lie to get money in any way possible. I do wonder...what else could he have done? Continue with a small business while being mom and dad to Abbie?

Those two....

• Heart
  • Haha
Nope I’m not buying this Assa love fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their idea of damage control is doing a podcast saying Priscilla is not nurturing and never has been. Then why have another child? They both deserve what they got, each other and Abbie. Asa could have told her he did not want to be father and mother to another kid, he already was to Isaiah. No reason to mention the "other" kid he was nothing but sperm to her.

Priscilla is one self absorbed lazy obese lump. Asa is a smarmy schemer that will lie to get money in any way possible. I do wonder...what else could he have done? Continue with a small business while being mom and dad to Abbie?

Those two....
Yeah. I wonder what else he's done too!
I have a really good feeling that in a month or 3 from now, 🐖's MLM scheming is going to bite her in the ass.
The odds are way against all 139 of "her girls" being successful. Or even making their initial kit money back. Once enough time passes, the leghumpers will start to cry foul.
I'm just gonna wait for it.
😄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Assa is so hands on how come he almost had a breakdown while watching her on his own for one day?

I truly believe he does it for the vlog. This is a man that has a child out there he was behind on child support for while they ran out and bought a $600,000 home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think Priscilla would be shrewd enough to make this Amanda Lee sound like a different person? That's what's holding me back from believing it is P. And even if she were, why would she make a fan sound so dumb? I think fans like that are either children or impaired somehow, or autistic...those things would cloud their critical thinking skills...also someone here said people with autism are very black and white thinkers so Maass family=good, anyone who says anything negative=bad.

Yes, Asa is good with Abbie. Sometimes it's kind of touching, if you forget that these moments are being exploited for coin. But as far as I'm concerned, A and P are even. He abandoned and neglected one daughter and so did Priscilla. I know some might say that the girl never met Asa and is probably fine, but it does hurt to feel rejected by a parent...someone who is basically obligated to care about you. I'm sure Abbie feels that from P too somehow. I wonder if Asa pours so much energy into Abbie's care partially to make up for not even knowing the other daughter. But anyway, it's a good thing he does, or Ab would have to be parented some of the time by a mother who only seems to tolerate her.

• Heart
Yeah. I wonder what else he's done too!
I have a really good feeling that in a month or 3 from now, 🐖's MLM scheming is going to bite her in the ass.
The odds are way against all 139 of "her girls" being successful. Or even making their initial kit money back. Once enough time passes, the leghumpers will start to cry foul.
I'm just gonna wait for it.
😄
If it is like a typical MLM, she is making most of her money off her down line sales. The more they recruit, the more $$$ in 🐷 wallet.

I belong to a FB group that discusses MLM, predatory behavior and the awfulness of it all. (Disclosure: I once sold for LuLaNo. I have a bunch of crap clothing gathering dust and debt I am working to eliminate. I was promised easy money. I am not alone.)

• Sad
Do you think Priscilla would be shrewd enough to make this Amanda Lee sound like a different person? That's what's holding me back from believing it is P. And even if she were, why would she make a fan sound so dumb? I think fans like that are either children or impaired somehow, or autistic...those things would cloud their critical thinking skills...also someone here said people with autism are very black and white thinkers so Maass family=good, anyone who says anything negative=bad.

Yes, Asa is good with Abbie. Sometimes it's kind of touching, if you forget that these moments are being exploited for coin. But as far as I'm concerned, A and P are even. He abandoned and neglected one daughter and so did Priscilla. I know some might say that the girl never met Asa and is probably fine, but it does hurt to feel rejected by a parent...someone who is basically obligated to care about you. I'm sure Abbie feels that from P too somehow. I wonder if Asa pours so much energy into Abbie's care partially to make up for not even knowing the other daughter. But anyway, it's a good thing he does, or Ab would have to be parented some of the time by a mother who only seems to tolerate her.
Close. It’s to make up for running out cheating on Zilla and having another child. Also because he’s a control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was reading an article in Business Insider about MLM's calling them predatory companies using memes and coronavirus anxiety to target millions of newly unemployed Americans. Here's a couple of quotes:

"The companies are so desperate to get people to join now, so they've really amped up their recruitment," Emma Rose told Business Insider. Rose is a former network-sales distributor who now hosts "The Anti-MLM Podcast." She said, "They're counting on the fact people are scared and looking for something to help them. They're all selling promises."

"Recruiting efforts often take the form of Facebook posts and Instagram Live videos. Recently, the messaging has been framed around people's biggest worries during the pandemic and the looming economic recession"

A photo posted on Facebook shows bottles of LimeLife's lemon drop hand sanitizer, along with the caption: "What if I told you I knew where you could get some hand sanitizer- since ya know.. coronavirus and all."

Shame on you Priscilla.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.