Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they dont even put one on her.

What if she would ever have to go in an ambulance. She would have to be restrained whether she liked it or not.
I think its unrealistic to think that she WOULDN'T need to be restrained. It's wishful thinking. It sounds beautiful and all but, it's not reality. An ambulance isn't going to be able to sit there and wait for hours and hours just to see if Abigail can be coerced in the ambulance. Getting her in would only be one part of it. To get her in, onto the gurnee and buckled and hooked up to things, if needed, would be nearly impossible without her being restrained or sedated. It's not just a "attitude in the USA", it's reality, unfortunately. I mean, what are they going to do, sit there all day, and when they they other calls to go get other patients, say," We are busy right now. We have been trying to get Abigail in the ambulance for 12 hours now but, we will be here for as long as it takes!!!". The neighbors would go to bed that night and wake up the next morning, look out their windows and see the ambulance still sitting there with Abigail still standing outside of it. So, yes, you are correct. She would need to be restrained.

I think, heaven help her, she has no clue about anything. I don’t have any dislike for Abbie...just a vast amount of pity. I also don’t have seething hate for the family - just disgust about the fact that money went to their head. Humbleness went out the window.
Yes it sure did!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What disagreement...I do not see any . I said emergencies and what happened to your grandson was an emergency. Dr's assess, then decide between restraint or sedation and they tried with your grandson , then chose sedation and that seems appropriate. Pretty much what I said so what exactly are we disagreeing on?

Kids can die from an abcess and I wasn't comparing emergencies, ER personnel decide on the level at triage. The 3 Drs in the team I worked with took turns to be on call and we went to the ER many times. Regardless if a child comes in with a knocked out or broken tooth (especially if it is down to the nerve), we assess them and choose restraint or sedation.
I don't know about you guys but they can sedate me any time they want....especially a dentist, lol. And they can send me home with some sedate too. Lighten up everybody!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know about you guys but they can sedate me any time they want....especially a dentist, lol. And they can send me home with some sedate too. Lighten up everybody!
“Lighten up, Francis!” Quick - what movie?

Reactions: 5
I think, heaven help her, she has no clue about anything. I don’t have any dislike for Abbie...just a vast amount of pity. I also don’t have seething hate for the family - just disgust about the fact that money went to their head. Humbleness went out the window.

I agree. I do not dislike her at all and I can't dislike her parents, I don't even know them and they have not harmed me. I disagree with their parenting and hate the exploitation and scamming for money. Abbie is innocent in all of this.

Reactions: 8
Everytime Pig walks in the hallway leading into the kitchen (next to the stairs) and the wooden floors creeks really loud from her weight, I think of the movie ," Whatever Happened To Gilbert Grape" lol.
That was such a good movie and guess what I just watched it a month ago for the very first time...where have I been

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched some of the ‘couch signing’ vlog last nite & wowwww. I noticed how high on money everyone except Abbie was, as they couldn’t wait to sign the couch w/ random names that leghumpers kept repeating out of bleeping desperation!!!!!!!!!!! Then he says the far left arm rest was being saved for the patreon money givers! Yep! They are that special! I also noticed how soft the audio was & how happy Abbie was. My guess is because of the carpeting insulating the space & also it’s so nice having a cozy room to retreat to on another level of the house. They took that away from her! Maybe when Isa. goes to college they can put in a couch & chair & make it a cozy lounge of sorts. Abbie is bored to death in that awkward layout creaky floored house!
Was this a different VLOG than the 6 pm one? I admit to skimming through the video, and don't recall seeing anything about their couch.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t he say she cannot do ‘air learning’ or something like that? She won’t point to a color on her ipad, yet supposedly knows a few colors. So he had a bright idea that if he brings something tangible into the mix, like a post it, then she can function better.

But if they want her to get a blue bowl from the cabinet, are they always going to find something blue first? I’m not sure if she is able to pick out the requested color item even 50% of the time. She might be around 25% of the time, & in Silly’s tone, “and that’s ok.” (This is my guess from what he shows us).
You are exactly right!
Is this REALLY Autism or the way Autistic individuals learn?
Or is it a profound to Severe IDD individual being taught to perform for the camera?
I believe that is exactly what it is!
Assa is nothing more than a charlatan. A snake oil salesman. A wee little man who stumbled upon a way to make money off of exploiting his kid under the label of Autism, when that's just a tiny part of her "issues".
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed it looks like she has a new wedding band. Asa probably bought it for her after the tell all video on his first daughter.

View attachment 121419
I must of missed her wearing it then. I just assumed she never wore one due to weight fluctuations. I’m sure it’s one of A’s way of kissing ass after that. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the camera isn’t on. You know there’s some interesting stuff going on behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its all the fancy lighting and greasy bronzer.
She knows how to tilt her head to hide her jowls and suck in her cheeks at an attempt to make her face look thinner. With all her tricks ..if it weren't for the VLOG I might think she was actually losing weight..but the video does not hide the fact that she is not.

Alcohol, sugar, processed food.. and unprotected sun.. terrible for the skin.. and it is showing on P.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she's wearing pull ups in this shot. You can see them below the leg of her bathing suit. I don't know how much they are toileting her. They may have them on her in the pool just to be on the safe side or because they just keep her in them. This was taken from the Vlog from yesterday.

View attachment 121409
All I saw was another Thummer butt shot, nice footage asswipe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to mention she shoves that dirty heel into her crotch. She has to be getting UTI's with the diaper, soggy wetness from swimming, and other activities. 😟
The Ring! Lmao This is exactly what I got reminded of as soon as I saw that scene! Lmao. What is wrong with these people? How could she even walk with that hair like that?
I'm an old fart, but "the ring" movie got me.
I saw it when alone at night and i was too afraid to use the toilet.
The toilet reminded me of the fountain. I imagined the monster crawling up ... it let my blood freeze.
When my husband came home from nightshift, my bladder was near to explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.