Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
They throw it away. I'd bet money on it.
Like you say, we never see any of it.
And these humpers, many probably sacrifice things for themselves in order to give them stuff. Most of these people have a helluva lot less than the Maasses.
UNGRATEFUL. That makes them ugly. Course they're pretty fugly anyway.
Next thread title idea...
Something to do with how ungreatful they are for the gifts and how they keep the gift cards and toss the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Only thing that I got from today’s vlog was a damn chick fil a craving. Didn’t they just eat at Wendy’s on the other days vlog? Love how they were trying to get Abbie to form a sentence on the tablet as if the first time wasn’t an accident. Ha!

• Heart
  • Haha

Tonight's vlog 30.4.20
I had high hopes for the donut “activity” but alas it had no benefit, she grabbed the intensity and shoved food which should effect an immediate to the activity, step away, simple words about why and then start over..they laughed, said they saw it coming and let her proceed...fail. She needs food training.

And if my eyes didn’t deceive me...did they eat all that processed frozen Chinese before the donuts and then a full dinner all in the same day?

• Heart
  • Haha

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
She looked ridiculous riding the scooter, she looked ridiculous doing those leg lifts....did you notice Abbies face when they were making the donuts and P got alittle “stern” with her? It’s almost as if she felt belittled, yea Abbie does hate her...why did she have a second child if children weren’t her jam? I can’t stand her...

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Their videos are like sleeping pills to me now. So boring. They are going to have to change the name at some point because they are no longer about Autism. It's about food, food and more food. Did anyone catch P saying she couldn't eat Chick Filet because grilled chicken doesn't sit well with her? No..but she can eat huge slabs of pork just fine!

So Limelife gives her a Peloton...You fat "girlfriend".

I couldn't believe you caught Summer pushing her nose up her face just like P. I am telling you that horizontal line across her nose is from doing that.

So...P eating a salad and maybe getting on an exercise bike? What will be next?

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I don't know how some of you can wade through all those stupid comments to find the good ones, every fan is a Karen! It drives me nuts. But I did find this one. I'm interested to know too! Haha!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I honestly wonder sometimes if she reads here but then it occurs to me that if she did, she would take to her bed for weeks because she would be so traumatized by the TRUTHS that we speak here.
What is likely happening is Assa reads here. We know somebody in that dysfunctional house is because they reference so much of what we discuss in their shit show.
I do not think that's a coincidence.
😄😄
I agree, there is no way their obsession with what people think of them, has kept them away. The only question really is which one of them still reads here? I believe it is most likely Assa. I've been watching some of their older vlogs and one of them has A &P talking about mean comments. It was right after he claimed he was joking about 'putting his foot down' when P wanted to buy Isaiah a class ring. Everyone came down hard on him about it. He was all teary eyed saying "these weren't trolls or haters, these were long time viewers". Well guess what Assa, WE here are also long time viewers! If you can't figure out where you messed up, just go back and watch your older vlogs, before the new house and if you still can't figure it out, then you are more stupid than we thought. Keep pushing your wife's shitty makeup scam, keep indulging in ridiculous amounts of food at a time when people are struggling to feed their families, keep showing off all your expensive toys...all bought off the back of your severely disabled daughter and let's see how long it takes for more viewers to drop off. The only thing you have going for you right now is that your current fans are slow to open their eyes.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Today’s vlog 😴

He does so many jump cuts I wanted to see if she was going to grab the sheet but NOPE jump cut to the bed magically being made.

Also when he talks about her learning on her iPad they never go into detail about it. They just say omg Abbs you’re doing full sentences on your tablet. Like wow if my daughter did that for the first time my reaction wouldnt be “Wow Ab, Girl you need some french fries in your life”.:rolleyes:

Ewww Summer is turning into mini Zilla.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hannah'sMama

Of course Asshole parades her around at places he knows dam well are going to set her off. For attention. How come she NEVER has any of those cool chewies on a necklace that the happy humpers sent them. I remember seeing several in one of their mail call videos. Cute ones too. It sees like they don't even want to calm her down when they go out. But you better believe he will be pissed if as anyone stares at her while she is going balistic.
Oh God, when they took her to the hockey game? That was just out and out cruel. He knew she wouldn't be able to stand it and took her anyway. She was absolutely terrified and when she started crying? My heart broke. I know a lot of people dislike Abbie and I can see where that's coming from, but I have such a weird affection for this kid and when she's deliberately put into non-necessary highly stressful situations for the sake of the vlog - my blood just boils. Yeah, it's not technically abuse, but holy shit is she being exploited.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
My. That necklace that P was given with the little charms inside was not cheap. My son had one made for his gf last year and they are similar to Pandora bracelets, each charm is individually priced, so is the chain, and the actual round piece the charms go inside of. She had quite a few charms in hers. My son had one made with 4 charms and it was $139. Quite expensive to send a YT family you've never met. At least to me it is!

And I would love to catch Asa with a spinning back-kick to the groin. So smug. So ungrateful. He cant even take a second to attempt to read and pronounce a gifters name?! And the remark about the GS cookies? "Oh those must be the discontinued kind!" He holds up the paper shaped piece of candy and comments how "weird" it is. Cant say something like, "How interesting! Its great to try something from Germany!"

And. He didnt "forget" to film. When does Asa EVER forget to film?? They just didnt want to take the time to pretend to read the letters and act appreciative.
#MaassManners
Exactly. Yeah we believe you were recording the wrong way. They are so transparent at this point. They don’t appreciate any of that. They were probably looking for more Dunkin Donuts giftcards.

Stripe69

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 1.5.20
What is the point of this blowing bubbles and matching two colours. Every time I have seen her doing these exercises they never move forward, it’s the same thing each time. I can’t seriously believe that anything is being gained and the more I see the more the regression is noticeable. I think she has reached her limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
You know, I was watching some older vlogs this morning and I am noticing that when Asa uses a more stern tone with Abigail, she doesn't do that unnecessary "fussing" shit and gets whatever the task is that is being asked of her, done rather quickly. I wonder why they don't just do that all the time? Like, if they are asking her to get her backpack unpacked and put her things away and she starts in with the bullshit, just say," Stop it!! Get your things out now!!"?? I see no harm in raising one's voice to be stern with someone who needs to be done that way. I'm not saying talk to her like that all the time but, just when needed???
I remember people asking him that before and he says that Abbie loves chaos etc and so if he shouts or is stern then she loves it and finds it funny therefore has the opposite effect. Probably because he hasn’t been consistent enough with it though!

Reactions: 17