Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
Asshat and Brandi and P always say "hands waiting" to stop Abbie from stimming, but what they never seem to realise due to neurotypical bias is that stopping stimming will make it worse in the end, because due to not being allowed to stim and regulate, the child/teen/adult, etc will end up in a meltdown either due to underwhelem, overhelem or not having their needs met, like food, pain, etc etc!! Just let them stim, don't try to "normalise" them :(

Just like at the end of Gilbert's Grape! (Edited to add: at least that mother was more kind and caring than P!)
Im sorry but some stims need to be stopped or redirected like violent ones. Even jerking her head around. I don’t think it’s all about normalizing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Question regarding P's weightloss surgery:
When she initially came home from surgery, she was eating reduced portions and cutting out certain foods. It was my understanding that she was to eat those small portions for pretty much the rest of her life? Was I incorrect in thinking this? I've done some reading and it seems that even if she isn't eating tiny portions like she was at first, she still should be eating less than a standard portion.

But her recent eating in the vlogs has indicated she's back to eating much bigger than even just regular portions. And she's consuming more alcohol. In one of the vlogs back when she first had surgery, she drank a bit of alcohol and had to stop because she was getting drunk off of such a small amount (Assa said it was because of the reduced size of her stomach). But it seems her alcohol tolerance has greatly increased now?

Sweetums

VIP Member
What did I fckin say about the amazon affiliate links and the phrase he usually uses??

At the 2:12 mark:
She can't even stay off the phone while she in the drive through.

Thank you!

Welcome! I'll think you'll find lots of us here are former sheep who at one time were sucked into this family's exploitation and lies. You are not alone!
And their vlogs are always posted here as soon as they are available so we don't give them extra views.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
hi
He wont be on campus. They rented him a house to stay in iirc (from the vlog when they visited)
You gotta be kidding me! Worst thing they couldve done for him. He needs to experience campus life. And usually freshmen have to stay in dorms.
I feel bad that he's not gonna be in a dorm.

• Heart
My reckoning on the Tonia /Amanda situation is that one is P and the other S. They write in an infantile manner with deliberate spelling and grammatical errors to put us off their scent.

My reckoning on the Tonia /Amanda situation is that one is P and the other S. They write in an infantile manner with deliberate spelling and grammatical errors to put us off their scent.
Also, thinking about it, they only write defensive comments thinking it is less obvious than just deleting negative comments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Lamelife gifted Cilla with a Peloton Bicycle. Let's see how much they use it.

I think she will feel obligated to use it since its from her wonderful company and they are crazy expensive. My niece bought one for over $3000 and it doesn't even have everything you can get. She will want to prove a point to her fucktard girls...how successful you too can be! And Asshole had to say he will race her on the treadmill to see who wins. Everything is a competition with that jerk. He does not want her losing more weight. It makes him look bigger and less in control.

• Heart
Out of lockdown boredom I looked at the comments on their recent vlogs and it really is an eye-opener. Judging from the poor grammar, non sequiturs and uninformed comments I realise that their fan demographic is either very young, ill-educated or wanting to one degree or another and any remotely sensible comment is pounced upon by Asa or whoever replies on behalf of FA.

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Hmmm.. 🤔

I know they haven’t register MaassSquad Cares as a 501c3 organization or any type of non-profit organization with Florida DOR..
When I searched for all business and organizations, nothing but Maass Media came up... Which surprised me that P didn’t have to register her LifeLime under but someone said she was probably just a 1099 contractor..
I wonder how an email or letter to them would do? Going to have to start some digging to see if I can get an address..

You’ll are completely correct though. If P is soliciting donations for an organization and that organization is not registered with the state, that is illegal. All non-profits are required to register and keep up records of all donations and expenditures...

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
P acting all dumb about A logging into lipstick mama and doing a live. If you watch the live he even says “P just joined” and something about she must be watching from the pool 🙄
I must say that Abbie’s hair is beautiful when it’s down.
It doesnt matter if it's pretty when down because it doesnt stay that way for 5 freakin seconds. The other night they had the poor kid tryna carry laundry down the stairs looking like Cousin Itt. They want it tobe long so bad...she cant have itlong. They gotta face the facts . She cant see what she's doing, it gets all ratty. And not to mention she eats it

• Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Pet peeves for today
Able-splaining
Neurotypical bias
Cis women , which is the one that really gets me.
Ableist

• Heart
  • Haha
Every time I read a post from “Amanda Lee”, it sounds in my head like a Prissy lispy pouty voice. The phrasing is exactly how Cilla talks.
Anyone else on the Cill is Amanda Lee train?

• Heart
  • Haha

Maidengirl

VIP Member
I think Asshole gets a kick/thrill out of seeing his attack dogs go for anyone who writes a non humping comment!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
But they aren’t running an organization.
They sure as hell are leading their leghumpers to believe that their donations are safe and going to the homeless.
They provide "evidence"of this by shopping at dollar tree stores and using child labor to fill the bags, then show them in a shady area downtown which is supposed to be and could be proof they delivered the goods.
But...
Did they spend ALL of the donations?
Without any accountability, who knows.
I want accountability.
If they're going to be a self proclaimed charity, then they need to be accountable for the donations.
Otherwise it's a big money scheme.
A scam.
A fraud.
We know they support those kind of things, as evidenced by the MLM limelife.
If they're gonna boast about how damn charitable they are, they need to do it by some set of rules.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 16

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Its like she can't straighten her toes. Lol at whoever said she doesn't have any bones, lol.
That was me lol. She's always curling her toes. She does it all the time. I'm surprised her toes don't cramp.

And whatever cut her foot I can't imagine that having dirty skin would be good. That's an infection waiting to happen.

Summer and Isaiah's tik tok with Abbie in the background. They seriously play this when that girl is in the room? Wtf.

These are the lyrics:
ROCKSTAR DABABY FT RODDY RICH - calegoes

Brand new Lamborghini, fuck a cop car
With the pistol on my hip like I'm a cop (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Have you ever met a real nigga rockstar?
This ain't no guitar, bitch, this a Glock (Woo)
My Glock told me to promise you gon' squeeze me (Woo)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16