Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Geezez. I was just thinking how lucky because we hadn't seen those stupid scooters for awhile.
Of course they had to show off all their toys today...gotta say P looks hilarious riding that thing...I thought shewas all about exercising so why doesnt she get off & WALK...in fact why dont they all get off and walk???
Regarding @Mother2 @KeepinItReal516 comments on the whole lunchroom thing at Ab's school in the last thread, I don't know why they don't just have Ab eat before the other students (and if there are any other food thieves too), so that way the other kids can eat in peace and not have some other kids nasty hands grabbing for their food or possibly hurting one of them just to get to another kid's lunch. Honestly, I wonder how many kids get anxiety over having to deal with that while just trying to eat their meal in peace.

And I always thought it was so nasty that they allow her to prepare lunch, even if she's just sitting stuff on a tray or heating it up. She can't keep her hands out of her mouth, nose the floor, or her feet. She's even tried opening up people's food, it's just...ugh! It's so unsanitary.

Idk how parents haven't made more of a fuss. I know I would if my child's lunch was being manhandled and someone was eating their food.
[/QUOTE
I don’t think it was cruel. What’s cruel is making her do random task and not guiding her or helping her along the way. Assa was holding the camera giving commentary. Someone should have walked to the sink with her, showed her how to clean the dish and put it the sink. All she did was pile them up on each other. IMO that doesn’t help her understand the task.

She really does need consistency so she understands the task she’s doing. I think it would make sense to her if she ate dinner and then took plates to the sink more than once every few months because then she would catch on to why she’s doing it.

I think they should give her massages because I know her back and shoulders are in pain from all her stimming. I bet she would enjoy that. Sometimes she does this thing where she just stands there and let’s her body go limp. I wonder if that’s from exhaustion, like she’s trying to relax her muscles. (Could be a stim obviously, this is just speculation)
Those tree trunks must be so uncomfortable

View attachment 120436
Poor Sandy 😖☹
View attachment 120437
🤢
View attachment 120438
Yo! This pic shows how much weight she has gained back! She’s obese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

sachairiah

Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.
I was just discussing this with my husband last night. (He keeps asking me why I'm still paying attention to what they're doing- it's like a trainwreck and I enjoy talking with you all).

I've been wondering what it's going to be like, in a few months, when these poor people realize that they can't make money doing this makeup thing. Expecting to see a lot of very angry former fans, esp where she was telling them to use their stimulus checks

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
They are desperate to show some type of progress..when they tried her on camera it was just pushing random buttons..
I know, they are really scraping the barrel now. She couldn’t do it when they asked her to do it again because she didn’t do it the first time. It annoys me because they think we are idiots, if they want to get takeout food, go and get it , don’t use Abbie as an excuse.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
About the stimming.
Some people say dont stop them unless they are dangerous.
But what about if they want to be able to go out in public, be it to a restaurant or wherever, and you just have to have acceptable behavior?
I know that if I were out to dinner and Abbie was next to me yelling and grunting and excessively flapping....my night would be affected and I would not be happy.

Same with Abbie's explosion on the cruise. If I had been there and had been part if that activity, I would be so grossed out and so angry..

Now I know she cant help herself, but again it comes down to parenting. She must be taught better and in certain situations stinks should not be allowed..or she just should not be allowed to go there.
As for the cruise ship blow-out, I personally dont think A&P had any business taking her to that activity.
I'm not saying this to be cruel or unfeeling. It's just reality.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
1) Using full sentences - no. At least I personally don't think it was intentional (I could be wrong - I'd actually love to be wrong since it would genuinely be evidence of growth for Abbie). And if she was doing it with purpose and not just pressing random images of things she likes, that's what I want to see. You can't tell me that with all the time A spends filming they haven't once got this on camera. It's always 'you just missed it!'

2) "You need some french fries in your life!" STOP REWARDING HER WITH FOOD!!! You are killing her ability to tell whether she's hungry or not and the food you give her is almost always unhealthy - a treat is perfectly fine now and then, but not every time!

3) Making her bed - it's way too big a task for her. Don't set her up to fail. Just ask her to please help put the pillows and her stuffie on the bed - something she can actually do and feel accomplished about.

4) "Time for life skills!" Weren't they just talking about going for lunch? And yet she still hasn't had a bath, gotten dressed, etc. DUDE! Also, brushing her own hair. Hmm. Fair enough, it's an appropriate skill to learn, but I'm not sure if we're there just yet. And even he was just a-yanking at her hair - I think there's one reason why it's so thin and damaged looking.

5) Priscilla in a towel. I did not need to know that Asa.

6) These people are obsessed with colors.

7) Isaiah I'm so glad you shaved, bro. Hair's not bad either, to be honest. I totally only ever get a brother/sister vibe from Isaiah & Summer (I respect that others feel differently). Does summer ever actually do anything with Abbie besides tickling, nose booping, and sitting with her on the couch?

8) What's for supper, P? It looks like meat & potatoes followed by cookies - after fast food for lunch. :rolleyes:
Someone in the comments suggested zip up bedding and Asa replied and said it’s too expensive and that it also doesn’t teacher her how to make up her bed.

Whats wrong with finding alternatives?

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Just read the steps through. She definitely isn't taking all of this to heart and her dinner plates in recent vlogs are definitely more than 1 cup's worth of food. Thanks for the insight! Makes me even more disappointed though lol food addiction is hard I know, but everyone in that house is in denial about it and (literally) feeding into it.
It seems like she only followed those instructions like the first month after surgery... maybe not even that. She was also eating pretty much all of the same foods that she was before, just in the cup size (or approximate cup size) amount. She was drinking Dunkins very soon afterwards. I could go on and on. She basically just gave her doctor a whole lot of $$$ for nothing.

• Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I had high hopes for the donut “activity” but alas it had no benefit, she grabbed the intensity and shoved food which should effect an immediate to the activity, step away, simple words about why and then start over..they laughed, said they saw it coming and let her proceed...fail. She needs food training.

And if my eyes didn’t deceive me...did they eat all that processed frozen Chinese before the donuts and then a full dinner all in the same day?
Yep, looks like the Chinese was lunch!! Then donuts, then a creamy sauce dinner!

• Sick
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
One of my things (gettin to be a list)
Summer, Isaiah always grabbing Abbie. Chasing her around, grabbing her, jumping out at her. How in the sweet hell is she ever supposed to learn it's not okay to be grabbing people?

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
He’s too militant with her and I think that’s why she doesn’t like task.

There was an overload of prompting here and I notice this is something they still do.

Before she can even register a task she just completed, he’s already asking her to do another task.
Or they are yelling “Good job”, “high five”.

Sometimes I jump when Zilla screams “Good job Ab!”. It’s sensory overload.
My own opinion..if you tell someone Good Job all the time for things that really arent even done the right way..well..it doesnt mean much anymore. That's what I think is happening with Abbie also.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
She ain't no size 18
And yes...that poor pupp

You're right... pink should be off limits. Even her helmet looks to small. She ain't right.

Btw...is there a weight limit on those things?
OMG! I hope they never try to go back in the warranty because neither A nor P should be on the thing.. Max load is 220lbs..
B41DC04C-2D05-4C63-B39A-0F970B39562B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
How can Summer be Abbie’s best friend? I guess that way is possible but Abbie can’t really be Summer’s bestie. That’s beyond anything tHung remotely normal. It would be like Asa being BEST FRIENDS with Jen, right? What’s the chance of that happening? I mean , Asa doesn’t even have ANYTHING to do with his own BROTHER that has CF or whatever it is. How can A promote a friendship between his daughter and S., when he acts like abhors his own kin?
She isn't...that is vlog fodder and is nonsense, nothing true about it, But the fans love that kind of thing. I believe Summer will regret this time in her life and wish she had not done this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I remember people asking him that before and he says that Abbie loves chaos etc and so if he shouts or is stern then she loves it and finds it funny therefore has the opposite effect. Probably because he hasn’t been consistent enough with it though!
I wouldn't think a firm voice is chaotic...maybe so if Dummer is laughing in the background.

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Same weight capacity as that cheap-ass treadmill they have. lol

I want to throttle P when I see her picking up Sandy and bouncing her around the way she does. She is going to fck up that poor puppy's back!
Poor Sandy.. She already came from a backyard breeder. You can tell that.. Now, P is not helping the situation... Sandy is going to need so much medical work, if she doesn’t stop picking her up like that.. They will probably have to put Sandy down before Maverick, at this rate..

• Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
She actually looks more aware in this video, I don’t hear any yelling or moans either,

Whimsical

VIP Member
Signing for food. My god the kool-aid is strongggg
She is constantly digging. :sick: I wonder how much booger mucus nastiness she actually consumes a day? Or how much of it gets rubbed off onto the couch, bedding, pillows, kitchen counters, other people in the house, the pets, in the pool water, etc.

The list is endless actually considering how often her fingers are up her nose and how much stuff she then touches.

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮
Screenshot (958).png

• Sick
  • Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
So self absorbed. I cannot imagine being that detached from my daughter, especially one with special needs. She does nothing with Abbie, and you can think what you want about Asa, but he does everything with her...bathing, hair care, dressing, putting to bed, home schooling, trying to engage her in small projects, taking her for walks...where’s her mother?mon her phone all the time...it’s so sad!!!
If Assa is so hands on how come he almost had a breakdown while watching her on his own for one day?

I truly believe he does it for the vlog. This is a man that has a child out there he was behind on child support for while they ran out and bought a $600,000 home.

• Heart

Ripsbær

Phew, finally caught up!
Again, thank you for the comment screenshots! It’s night time in my country when they post, so I always miss the juicy stuff before it gets deleted. And it was so interesting reading the screenshots of Priss’ back and forth with people from the autistic facebook group. She has really closed herself off from any critisism that could better her daughters life.

• Heart