Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Lots of MLM products in the "haul." The necklace is probably Origami Owl. The leggings are LuLaNo. Color Street is crappy nail polish that destroys nails when removed, like acrylics. I am surprised Young Living and Scentsy huns haven't sent them items. So many MLMs.

Reactions: 18

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
7D836316-4EB4-4B98-92A1-1E98805907E0.png

Y’all, their own leghumpers are calling Amanda Lee out. Anyone not blocked what to call Amanda out as being A or P posting??(I am blocked) It is funny because Amanda doesn’t have anything posted since 2013 on her FB page..

Why the hell did her mum not stop the car and clean her up when she noticed that blood was everywhere? If I was her mum, I would have found the nearest lay-by, stopped the car, wiped her face and hands and then given her a stim toy afterwards so that she didn't cause any further damage to her nose.
What was worse was that she said she'll let the school deal with it rather than dealing with it herself. What a silly woman :(
Not silly but horrible woman... If she came to our schools, they would have sent her home and denied allowing her into the building..

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I agree, there is no way their obsession with what people think of them, has kept them away. The only question really is which one of them still reads here? I believe it is most likely Assa. I've been watching some of their older vlogs and one of them has A &P talking about mean comments. It was right after he claimed he was joking about 'putting his foot down' when P wanted to buy Isaiah a class ring. Everyone came down hard on him about it. He was all teary eyed saying "these weren't trolls or haters, these were long time viewers". Well guess what Assa, WE here are also long time viewers! If you can't figure out where you messed up, just go back and watch your older vlogs, before the new house and if you still can't figure it out, then you are more stupid than we thought. Keep pushing your wife's shitty makeup scam, keep indulging in ridiculous amounts of food at a time when people are struggling to feed their families, keep showing off all your expensive toys...all bought off the back of your severely disabled daughter and let's see how long it takes for more viewers to drop off. The only thing you have going for you right now is that your current fans are slow to open their eyes.
I wouldn't put it past them to sell it and/or the treadmill for profit.

I feel lik Ass is not giving her enough time to process and perform the tasks. He has zero patience. Then it turns into too much at once. She gets over-stimulated quickly. When they over praise everything, all I can think of is how I do the same thing while training my dog. Close your eyes. It truly is how I praise my Sully.
Funny how Pig can have not 1, but 2 exercise machines in the room and Ab can't have a box of her sensory toys, which Assfat claims she doesn't like just becsuse Pigface doesn't want the mess. Whats the difference. They let her throw all the dam pillows and blankets on the dirry floor.

• Heart
  • Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
Zilla seems completely over it. She did not seem impressed by Asas outside backyard date.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Lamelife gifted Cilla with a Peloton Bicycle. Let's see how much they use it.

She will have to keep on her diet now. Limelife urges its people to shiw off all the benefits of eorking gir thrm by showering them with expensive gufts. Next she gets a car. All the FA vlogs are turning into Limelife vlogs. Something is mentioned each time about her wins. Notice hiw Asa onced again made fun of her eirh anger in his eyes when she let us all know she was eating a salad while they were eating free cookies. He did not like that one bit. Her weight loss and compliments and success are really starting to eat away at him and make him feel like a nobody. The marriage is crumbling.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
They get a lot of really nice handmade wall art and you never see any of it hanging on the walls anywhere! In fact you dont see much of anything hanging on the walls except the art THEY have made. If you go back and watch the older mail opening vlogs, where have all those toys for Abbie gone? Where are all the handmade blankets people sent? What about all the fancy handmade cups? They absolutely toss that stuff in the trash! And can you imagine how trashy the house would look if they didn't!? However....they could store a lot of it and rotate it. All those fans spending money on those people might as well toss it in the trash, that's how much they appreciate any of it.
I think the fact that they didnt film the opening of the mail like they used to has put a lot of the fans off. The only reason they send that shit is to see them open it up and swoon over it. I'm sure they were disappointed and half of them probably never got a mention or a thank you.
They throw it away. I'd bet money on it.
Like you say, we never see any of it.
And these humpers, many probably sacrifice things for themselves in order to give them stuff. Most of these people have a helluva lot less than the Maasses.
UNGRATEFUL. That makes them ugly. Course they're pretty fugly anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Damn she really wanted us to know she was eating a salad instead of a cookie...okay you already had a FULL plate at dinner. You didn’t need the salad either
The salad is not the issue. Neither is the cookie. It is the fact that they have no idea what is healthy.
I, on the other hand, know what is healthy and stray from the path constantly.

• Haha

Mother2

Chatty Member
Yes i think it's pretty gross i wonder if they do chuck some stuff in the trash and seems like a waste of money from these fans
I'm sure they do throw alot of it away. There was one vlog where they brought out some neat looking table and actually said that it had been sitting in their garage for a year before they even looked at it. Apparently, a fan had made it and sent it to them a long time ago and they didn't even bother to look at it.

• Sad
  • Wow

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Someone wanted to know if they have received their letter. This is the reply they got. Also other replies - P.O Box address and why people are still sending stuff when in the past it has been discouraged.
What a liar! they read every letter but let a big box with a handmade gift(the table) sit for a year unopened? They care so much about what the fans send they let it sit in the mailbox for months at a time? Total bullshit.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
What disagreement...I do not see any . I said emergencies and what happened to your grandson was an emergency. Dr's assess, then decide between restraint or sedation and they tried with your grandson , then chose sedation and that seems appropriate. Pretty much what I said so what exactly are we disagreeing on?

Kids can die from an abcess and I wasn't comparing emergencies, ER personnel decide on the level at triage. The 3 Drs in the team I worked with took turns to be on call and we went to the ER many times. Regardless if a child comes in with a knocked out or broken tooth (especially if it is down to the nerve), we assess them and choose restraint or sedation.
I don't know about you guys but they can sedate me any time they want....especially a dentist, lol. And they can send me home with some sedate too. Lighten up everybody!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
View attachment 121627

:m 🐖:m🐖:m🐖:m🐖:m🐖:m🐖:m 🐖 :m 🐖 :m 🐖 :m 🐖 :m 🐖 :m 🐖 :m

View attachment 121628

AWESOME advice.

If they listen to anything on this forum....they should pay attention to your suggestion, rather than them pretending all is OK.

If something can be done to help, why not try it. Watching that poor girl walk around makes my neck and back hurt. :cry::cry:
And we won't even say "I told you so!"

Notice they just say it was a bloody nose. Theynever say it was because Abbie was picking it. Although we know....
Just think that's kinda funny

That'd be awesome
Notice they just say it was a bloody nose. Theynever say it was because Abbie was picking it. Although we know....
Just think that's kinda funny

That'd be awesome
🎶🎶🎶🎶They're liars and they're cheaters
And big fat overeaters
And nasty attention seekers
The Maass squad family.🎶🎶🎶
To the Addams Family tune!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
No edit that I could see. He had just noticed the counter legs were broken & Prisss saw him looking at it. Sure it’s possible that Abbie rammed the island counter another time, busting the legs though! (Not sure if it’s just decorative pieces or what).
I dunno what's taken Abbie so long to destroy that 100 year old house.
I've been waiting for more broken things!!!
😄

• Haha

sachairiah

From FA "hidden gem" previously seen only to patreon supporters. Abbie told to sit on the rocks because she "can't be jumping around and stuff" by Asa. Is Cilla watching her? Hell no. She's busy working on her phone. Again.

View attachment 120239

View attachment 120241
Jesus, Asa must get so exhausted by this. My husband has an addiction to his computer/ phone as well. Every time I turn around, after asking him to watch the kids (gotta use the washroom, do whatever) I come out and he is never watching them.

One time i asked him to watch them so o could have a shower. I hadn't had time to shower in three days. I was in there 15 minutes and I come out and my 3yo was eating a dishwasher pod. He eventually vomited it up. I have a lot of these stories so I wont bore anyone further, but christ.

I have fantasized about lighting his computer on fire. I imagine asa feels the same way about that stupid phone of hers

• Sad
  • Wow
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide bitch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
What Is everyone’s thoughts on Isaiah knowing he had a sister older than Ab before the news broke on their channel?
Has anyone noticed a difference in how he interacts with his Dad since then?
My take, he is less buddy buddy with A seems to not have the “bro thing“ as strong as before.
.......sign me just curious on a boring Monday here.......
I can’t make my mind up about Isaiah. Sometimes I think he looks like he has had enough and is waiting to escape to college and on the other hand he recently has become a lot like his father, greedy, arrogant. I just don’t know which is the real Isaiah

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Im sorry but some stims need to be stopped or redirected like violent ones. Even jerking her head around. I don’t think it’s all about normalizing.
I feel the same way.
While I agree that a ND person's brain is wired differently which causes them to perceive their environment differently, respond to things differently and to need a different sort of discipline, I don't believe those different needs override being safe and not harming themselves or others. If any child were allowed to do whatever they want or whatever they felt was best, that would just be asking for injuries and accidents. Most kids do things without necessarily realizing that there is a danger or element of harm in it. It is up to the parent to protect them and to teach them not to do something and why they shouldn't do it (If they are mentally capable of understanding why).
To me, the ''hands waiting'' thing is a way of saying "I need you to stop and pay attention.".
Stopping or not allowing Abbie to do harmful/dangerous stims is not suppressing who she is anymore than it would be if you told an NT child not to touch a boiling pot on the stove or don't reach their hand under the lawn mower when it's on. There have to be boundaries. Even for someone like Abbie.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Of course Asshole parades her around at places he knows dam well are going to set her off. For attention. How come she NEVER has any of those cool chewies on a necklace that the happy humpers sent them. I remember seeing several in one of their mail call videos. Cute ones too. It sees like they don't even want to calm her down when they go out. But you better believe he will be pissed if as anyone stares at her while she is going balistic.
Doesnt really surprise me we never see her with thosechewie. .

Doesnt really surprise me we never see her with thosechewie. .
I Pressed POST too early!
So starting over!
Doesnt really surprise me we never see her with those chewies. They throw all the gifts they receive away. Except for the gift cards.
of course.

• Haha