Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
They think everyone loves Abbie, not just Summer. I dont know how to put it into words, but Asa especially acts as of Abbie is almost royalty, or like a religious/spiritual deity sent here to share her "gifts". I'm not trying to insult Abbie but lets get real. She is profoundly IDD. We just watched her eat dirt. I have no idea what they think is so special about her, or what we are supposed to be learning.
She is no more special than anyone else’s child. To be honest I am sick to death of hearing how special she is. There is not a lot special about her when she shouts all the time, bites, kicks, smears shit everywhere. The leghumpers need a reality check as does Arsewipe.
She is not nice to be around and that’s my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Summer feeds her like a baby. I guess it’s a best friends thing.

Ugh I hated that vlog she was waving the cookie at her saying “What is this, you want this” like she is a dog.
He parented that yellow lion situation totally differently because the ST was watching. He would’ve just let her take a break, rather than trying to take it further & find out why she’s so whacked out & maybe dizzy. Well duh, whether she can control it or not, she stares at those bright kitchen lights A LOT. She’s potentially hurting her eyes. I keep repeating that if she blings out her eyes, then guess what, no work. If she’s not squinting to hide herself, she’s staring into lights.

And the ST talking to her from behind her back was also adding to the sensory overload. Too many cooks in the kitchen!
He showed that he hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing and how thoughtless he is towards Abbie. And as for them standing around laughing I thought that was awful and disrespectful. They should have been looking to try and find out what was causing this. I agree that the light and the acoustics in the kitchen are too much for her. They could use a lamp when shes in the room and they could put kitchen mats on the floor in the kitchen.

What is the point of this blowing bubbles and matching two colours. Every time I have seen her doing these exercises they never move forward, it’s the same thing each time. I can’t seriously believe that anything is being gained and the more I see the more the regression is noticeable. I think she has reached her limit.
My guess is that stupid TV was on? And these people made such fools of themselves in front of that speech therapist..so cringy

• Haha

venusbby

Who believes this?

The difference is that they look worse

again I dont think pricilla is smart enough to make a fan account to respond to people also how could she if she's working all the time???? Cmon guys. Amanda lee is just on her same level of idiocy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I think Isaiah is so damn sheltered and picked NC because they have Asses family over there. They tried to say it was for the mountains. Those are hardly mountains. More like hills in my eyes. If he really likes mountains then he should be going out west to the Rockies. I’ve never before heard of that school either. Once he gets to college he will try and fit in by joining a fraternity... and then will most likely be escaping to his grandparents house whenever he can. There is no way he will be able to handle being a full time, on campus student the way he was brought up.

• Sad
They should have distracted her with an activity or stim toy instead or put music on and that would have helped her. She had already been on one ride in the golf cart so I didn't understand why they had to take her out in the car again. She looked like she'd had enough in the car anyway and she seemed to be fed up of the camera being in her face.
I've noticed during the most recent vlogs that she doesn't seem very happy. I think she's fed up of being filmed constantly and being made to perform tricks like a dog/circus animal for the camera. She's screaming for privacy and being allowed to be her real self and do activities that she enjoys. All that ABA "therapy" has taken its toll...
Yes! And, here I go again with the food BUT..a poor diet has a direct impact on emotion...if you monitor how you feel emotionally after ingesting a large serving of processed sugar it is hot (physically your temp increases to break down the sugar) irritable, wired and then immediately fatigued. On top if that her lunch was processed complex carbs and sodium with more refined sugars (PF Chang’s frozen dumplings) so her mood MUST be dramatically altered by her food intake!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So he has a cough but was ok with doing Abbie's speech and sticking things in her mouth. I never heard him cough.. he may have been saying he has a cough for content too.

Imagine what the house would be like if Assss did get sick... who would be Abbies main carer?
I was wondering about the cough too. I had two thoughts. First was he was just making excuses for not getting up at a decent hour for Abbies school again. (Notice that its ok for Abbie to start school at any ol' time, but the ride the 18 yr old to get to bed so he can be up early? Also shows what he thinks of the plan Abbies teacher created.) Then I thought, Asa's such a narcissist....he's had to delete more and more negative comments lately. We know he reads the gossip forums, maybe little man was feeling insecure and hoping to see the comment's of concern flow in? They didnt. I saw maybe four. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
PIMD
That's got to be what Abbie has. I looked it up and it all seems to fit perfectly. Checks all the boxes, baby!
I think it's an acronym for Profound Intellectual and Mobility Delay (or something like that) I bet lots of yall here know what this is but it was news to me.
I been reading the Googles

Her thigh weenus moved!!!!
It's ALIVE!!!
😂😂
The thigh weenus lives on in its second appearance!
Now what I wanna know is this: Does she have control of that thing or does it just react on it's own volition?
I'm curious because I don't know a lot about these thigh weenuses (or is weeni the correct plural form?)
Be on the lookout for the next sighting!

Last edited:
  • Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
I was scanning the comments and noticed some suggested they send money to charity's instead because they probably don't have room for all the stuff sent to them...that comment got deleted almost immediately. By the time I went back to take a screenshot of it, it was gone! It wasn't even rude or mean,in fact it was quite nice.
However THIS Has been up for 10 hours! 😂

They did mention you can send stuff to charity or Maassquad cares:rolleyes:.

• Sick
  • Wow

Hannah'sMama

There's a difference between being firm and meaning what you say and shouting.
Definitely nothing wrong in using a firm (at normal indoor speaking level) 'Parent/Teacher Voice' coupled with intermittent praise when they're able to accomplish the task. There's even an appropriate tone with praise - a calm and heartfelt 'good job, kiddo' is so much better than 'GREAT JOB, SWEET GIRL!!!' said in P's over the top phony ass voice. Like, your kid knows when you're being condescending and bullshitting her, lady.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
From FA "hidden gem" previously seen only to patreon supporters. Abbie told to sit on the rocks because she "can't be jumping around and stuff" by Asa. Is Cilla watching her? Hell no. She's busy working on her phone. Again.

phone again.jpg

phone2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
The difference is that they look worse

again I dont think pricilla is smart enough to make a fan account to respond to people also how could she if she's working all the time???? Cmon guys. Amanda lee is just on her same level of idiocy.
Maybe Amanda Lee is.....Summer!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shadergirl

Gotta check facebook first...SMH
So self absorbed. I cannot imagine being that detached from my daughter, especially one with special needs. She does nothing with Abbie, and you can think what you want about Asa, but he does everything with her...bathing, hair care, dressing, putting to bed, home schooling, trying to engage her in small projects, taking her for walks...where’s her mother?mon her phone all the time...it’s so sad!!!

• Heart