Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Cilla has problems with blending. Blending the foundation into the hair line and blending the under eye concealer. She probably thinks the concealer looks brighter this way?? But it just looks messy, unfinished and actually settles into the lines which emphasizes them more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I am pretty gosh-darn tired of Assa always talking about Prilly's job. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt he a long time ago say he doesnt like to mix or overlap their vlogs? And how the hell many promotions does Prigsley get..every other day shes gettin' some big promotion. Just makes me sick because I don't like her. Or him. They are not people who deserve all these good things.

Ahhhh yes, cookies for dessert. I laug when big P made it a major point to tell us all she was eating salad instead of cookies. Like she needed to eat anything at all after that hefty plate she ate for dinner.
I was confused as to why they were continuing to eat after they just left the dinner table? These people are so classless and disgusting. You’re still eating outside of the dinner table. And yeah, P didn’t need more food after all that she had already ate. Must be nice to be able to eat that way... I will (gladly) never know. They could feed a whole refugee camp with their intake in one day.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mother2

Chatty Member
True, and I think Isaiah is just more vulnerable than Abbie to the overweight genes they received on both sides of the family. He's even kind of chubby in his childhood pics...it's one of the few areas Abbie just lucked out in. I did notice in the last vlog that he has gained quite a bit in a short amount of time. I never saw what the fans said about his looking just like Asa, but he's well on his way. I was watching a video from just two years ago, and it is amazing how much Isaiah has changed both physically and personality-wise. He no longer seems like the humble, genuine kid who just wanted to stay in the background. I never thought he was as perfect as the fans seemed to, but he was at least good at pretending back then.
Yeah, I've never really been a big fan of his. I have always thought that he was just like his parents from the jump. He really doesn't seem to do much but annoy. (Just my opinion though.)

I think I just opened a can of nose worms.

View attachment 121113
Way to keep it real, my friend! Straight to the point complete with time stamps to reference!! That's how you represent tattle, right there!

And wash her damn feet Asa.

View attachment 121101
Hahahahaha!!! She has even been in the water and they are still beyond disgusting!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Off subject - sorry...I received a call today that my Covid test was negative. 😎
Awesome!!!! I don't have any COVID19 symptoms but, I sure did have to go see my doctor bc my blood pressure shot thru the roof this morning, for some unknown reason. Felt like I was having another stroke and I checked it on my home machine and it was 189/107, so, I called my doctor and he got me in quick. He had to put me on a 3rd blood pressure med. (Something called valsartan paired with my hydrochlorothiazide.) This shit is getting ridiculous. I'm only 34 for god sake! I shouldn't need 3 bp meds just to keep it under control. So glad your having a good day though, my friend. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Something smells fishy with their MAASS SQUAD CARES bullshit.
Send gift cards for $250.00. Use $2.00 to buy dollar store socks. Profit= $248.00?
Aren't "charities" supposed to be registered? Have a board of directors and some oversight?
How do we know they aren't keeping 100% of donations?
What is the total amount of donations?
Are they exempt from accountability?
If this is how charities work in Florida, I'm moving and starting my own!
So many questions.
Gotta find answers.
Inquiring minds and maybe the IRS and the State of Florida, want to know.
IMO
Oh I can believe they’re spending $250 & then some of their own cash (which they get a tax write off on) on CRAP! They should be buying food to give to food banks or donate the gift cards straight to foodbanks or homeless shelters. But they’d rather advertise their IG tag on each bag.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
You are too lind hearted. If this were anyone else, I would agree.
🐖 has publicly admitted she is not a nurturer, no mothering instincts. It's obvious as evidenced in the vlogs, that she is not involved, does not know how to play with toys, play dough, or even the words to simple children's songs.
She is not SAD about Abbie's diagnosis. She prefers the role she has in that dysfunctional family.
She puts herself into everything else, volunteering, cooking, etc. to avoid and be absent so she doesn't have to deal with any of it. Being a mom is not her jam.
Her interactions with Abbie are forced and fake.
She has the means financially now and in the past (her mom isn't poor) to get out of an abusive marriage. But she didn't. Stats show that women stay because of money. 1st months rent and deposit usually keeps them stuck.
🐖 has some pretty severe psychiatric issues, that she should have addressed years ago.
I can't feel sorry for her.
She's ugly in the inside and out.
IMO.
I agree...can you imagine if she didn't have her circus clown makeup to sell how aweful it would be being stuck in the house with a daughter she has no use for during weeks of quarantine?

• Heart
  • Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Truly...I am so bothered but the total lack
of acknowledgement by these people about their massive food disorders..you have a morbidly obese mother who manages the food intake for the family (OMG) an obese father who manages everything else (eye roll) a high school athlete son who has gained a significant amount of weight in the past 6 months and he is too young for that..a former collegiate athlete female who has also gained significant weight since moving into the home and a severely IDD child who has no food self
regulation and is constantly baited and rewarded with junk food...it is truly disgraceful and disgusting and the common denominator is that mother; who herself is at the very top
of the ladder of multiple food and eating disorders. I really really hope they read this! This is a TLC/ Dr. Phil show waiting to happen..they think they are lifestyle gurus..they are actually intervention candidates
Priscilla's mother is obese as well. Not sure about her bio dad.

When Summer facetimes her parents about a gray hair, they should tell her the weight gain is much more disturbing.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Oh, I would say that most of them don't get a mention or thank you. These folks are ungrateful and gross. They don't care that if it weren't for their fans, they wouldn't be where they are today. Without these ppl that they refuse to give any credit to, they wouldn't live in their house, have their nice cars and suped up golf cart for Abigail to sit and thrash her head around in, money for the trips to dunkin and money for "all the things". The big lady wouldn't have that magical makeup business that nets her thousands bc, most of those suckers that blow their money on that magical bullshit are just FA fans that want to be a part of this family so bad that they can taste it. They owe every bit of their success to their fans and what do they do? Nothing but throwing gifts in the garbage and refuse to acknowledge them. I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of something so gross and disgusting. These folks are a disgrace to so many ppl and things that I don't understand the following them to hell and back thing. Just nuts!
It's almost like some of the hardcore ones have been indoctrinated into a cult. They die to be acknowledged by them, they wanna KNOW them, they wanna be their special friends, shit....they wish they lived in the house next door. WTF???

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think it’s a fair question considering she has autism. Would be nice to get someone’s opinion with autism who is on a similar platform as Abbie.

I would be interested in the debate. She’s 40 and she can “exploit” herself all she wants, but what if she was 14 and non verbal....how would she feel then.

I know she was once in a facility that didn’t treat her great so she would probably stand up for the maasss any day. The fake loving family life is what gives the maasss an advantage in the exploiting argument, the leghumpers cant see anything wrong.
I totally agree its a fair question, I just dont think she will respond to it. Not to mention, we seem to hear two things from people with autism that conflict.
1) NT parents/people do not take the advice of people with autism, and they should "know" because they have autism.
2) Then we hear, "All autistic people are not the same."
Of course they arent. We see it here with our own posters all the time. Sounds, lights, crowds, motion, etc., may be awful for one, and not effect another at all. Nor are all autistic people profoundly IDD. Its like saying all of us NT"s are the same simply because we are NT's. Being that Abbies situation is SO different than most of the autism community I dont think anyone can even guess at what she may or not think about anything. But autism aside, theres still no way to know how she feels about being filmed now, or if she were NT like Isaiah. He's been onboard from day one, so who knows?

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
*sigh*

I have lost my funny....everything is boring me. Too many thin skins and members reporting one another. Threads used to fly by...now people afraid to say anything for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Is that why some of the old posters have stopped posting? I wonder.

Or maybe life has just become a tad boring and mundane...like watching paint dry or grass grow.

I guess I'm in a mood.....
I’m still enjoying this forum..in fact when I was in severe tooth pain on Saturday, it was the only thing that cheered me up and forget my pain. I don’t know about any reporting...I know I would never do that or feel any need to. This is a fucked up time for most of us...let’s laugh and enjoy poking fun. 😎

Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!
I had a really hard time for a few years finding a bike I could balance on - actually just get on. I thought it was my weight, but even after losing, I still had balance problems. It was my height! I had to buy a girls bike...lol! I am really curious how she will be able to get on the bike and her balance. I really hope they show her on it...I need the laugh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Exactly why I said a papoose board restraint is for emergencies only. Of course they would papoose her for an ER visit, personally I cannot see just because she is limping she needs to go urgent care. It can be dealt with at home.

If you have a patient that needs care but is out of control, the Dr decides on the severity of the illness or injury then choose restraint or sedation.

We had kids come all the time with emergencies from an abscess to broken teeth to knocked out teeth. We are trained to take care of them and I can assure you so are ER personnel. They don't get angry at disabled people in need of care.

All human beings deserve special treatment when they are ill. I am assuming your child was not at ER but rather at a DR's office just for regular shots? Totally different than someone coming into ER. It's just not the same animal. I bet nurses have held Abbie down for shots too at her regular check ups.

We also should not all agree like we are in a brainwashed tattle cult. We are different people with different backgrounds and should be able to disagree without someone getting all butt hurt about it.
I agree. Sometimes it's how things are worded. And that triggers people. I just come here to have some fun!

I was reading an article in Business Insider about MLM's calling them predatory companies using memes and coronavirus anxiety to target millions of newly unemployed Americans. Here's a couple of quotes:

"The companies are so desperate to get people to join now, so they've really amped up their recruitment," Emma Rose told Business Insider. Rose is a former network-sales distributor who now hosts "The Anti-MLM Podcast." She said, "They're counting on the fact people are scared and looking for something to help them. They're all selling promises."

A photo posted on Facebook shows bottles of LimeLife's lemon drop hand sanitizer, along with the caption: "What if I told you I knew where you could get some hand sanitizer- since ya know.. coronavirus and all."

Shame on you Priscilla.
She is taking that exact advantage of people in a desperate time. I hope itall craves in on her. And to top it all off, her and her 'meetings' for God's sake...she's scamming for makeup. Not ending world hunger.

• Heart
I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
This breaks my heart because I actually think she needed less prompting here and had more potential. I sometimes wonder if the medication she needs is making her regress or be "slower." For me sone anti anxiety meds made me confused and tired but I was able to communicate that and they fixed it for me. I cannot imagine she is on the correct dose.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Am I being too sensitive or was it kind of demeaning having her hold the donut for a picture ... after being told “let me take a picture before you shove it in your face?” Wow ... the path to their mukbang video career has already started.
I saw this picture on FB and it reminded me of how they treat Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mother2

Chatty Member
How can Summer be Abbie’s best friend? I guess that way is possible but Abbie can’t really be Summer’s bestie. That’s beyond anything tHung remotely normal. It would be like Asa being BEST FRIENDS with Jen, right? What’s the chance of that happening? I mean , Asa doesn’t even have ANYTHING to do with his own BROTHER that has CF or whatever it is. How can A promote a friendship between his daughter and S., when he acts like abhors his own kin?
I think that's another one of those things that they are doing to try and force the ," typical teenager ", card. All teenagers have a BFF and so, they figure if they just tell everyone that Abigail and Summer are BFF's that, that counts as it actually being so. Summer knows better, she is just scared to death of Asa so, she would never challenge it. Summer is scared of Asa and the big lady just like Asa and the big lady are scared to death of Abigail. Asa just wants to be the most adored guy on planet earth. He wants to be known as the sweetest, most loved person that everyone just gushes over .

• Haha
Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.
It bothers me how P always makes a point to say that her success with LimeLife has nothing to do with her preexisting platform from FA. How can she even say that when people have admitted in the comments of her Lipstick Mama page that they watch the vlogs/ found her from YT, etc. We're just supposed to believe that she did this all on her own?

P.s. I don't remember which post it was on her Lipstick Mama page, but she literally referred to working for LimeLife as "building your empire".... ew

Secondhand embarrassment, babe. I get it when watching their Tik Tok thingies.
That might be it! I headed over to P's TikTok the other day just to see what kind of stuff she was even posting.... yikes!

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I wonder how they would have handled it if Abbie had a piece of glass in her foot or a very deep splinter. Would they have to wrap her in a blanket and hold her down? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely curious on how you treat something like that with a person like her.
I couldn't believe that with 4 people hovering over her they didnt hold her down long enough to check out her foot. So what if she would have honked, she does it anyway. I agree, it could have been more serious and they were all afraid to restrain her gor 30 seconds.Bunch of pussies.

• Heart
  • Haha