Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
They could make that girl go up and down those stairs for exercise. It's not brain surgery to think of things she could try to gain some strength. I have to wonder if they like her weak, and easy to overcome.

It really make no sense why they dont make an effort to tire her out. Surfer girl my Assa. I've seen dogs ride solo better. They are into it for the perks. Assa is a secret people hater, there's gotta be some reason they are attracted to it. I bet they go so they can promote FA's cash cow. OMG. I thought of a new name for Prathilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Whimsical

VIP Member
Notice her hand and phone.

She is looking at something.

The camera pans on her and she quickly scrolls down and closes out the screen without drawing too much attention to it.

I wonder what it was that she had to exit so quickly.

Screenshot (1023).png

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
LMFAO. Does she look at herself in the mirror? She looks terrible and the makeup or whatever is not blended in. Why would someone buy that if she can't even present it correctly?!?
I am constantly amazed that people actually listen to this woman about makeup and skincare. And that they buy from her. I am hanging-my-mouth-open dumbfounded.

• Haha

sachairiah

I didnt post that, but it's such a good idea to send that to them. MLMs are always gross, but when people are extra desperate, it's a whole new layer of shitty.

I've wondered how P and A even sleep at night. Dont they feel bad?? They dont seem too but surely all the money hasnt left them completely soulless. Maybe P honestly thinks she's able to sell her makeup because she's honestly that good, and not because of her connection to fathering autism.
Speaking of sleeping at night, I too have been wondering why they let Abbie nap. I understand wanting the break. But when my 3yo suddenly conks out, I'm panicking because I know he wont sleep that night.

Sure they get reprieve during the day, but then they gotta listen to the yelling, honking, and buzzing she does at night - and it probably feels louder too because there's less outside noise.

• Heart

Starflower

Thanks for that!!

Thank you!
They show same videos maybe a day earlier, you could get art from crazy nannie(Abbie) for first month before, now it’s a cup after $75. When it first started $25 would get you a person chat, they are to big for that now. Oh and access to private Facebook page, that they were never on. (Don’t shame me, he seemed like a nice guy)

• Haha

venusbby

If pricilla's surgeon/doctor whatever was like the doctor on my 600 lb life she wouldn't have even gotten the okay for the surgery because that man is firm and strict and doesn't sugar coat anything

They need to rename their channel. I am sick to death of DD, make-up, scooters, tik toks etc etc. I just wish to God they would concentrate on Abbie and actually teach her a few useful things e.g. using cutlery properly (i.e. not like a shovel and being able to cut up food), dressing herself, some hand exercises to increase the muscle tone, research and find some more occupational therapies - could she be taught to thread beads?

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Top of the Monday to you all!!

Seriously though, mental health kicked my tail last week. I won’t get into it here, to personal but y’all kept me laughing last week and it was so needed. I couldn’t post much because I wasn’t in a good realm of thought..

For all the medical jargon and debates about Autism, can we please drop it. I seriously have not read past the first 5 words in those posts. I have to read those to study on my children and they are a snooze fest. Almost all of them contradict each other and there is no real knowledge in them for most people (again, most people on the spectrum are so different from others on the spectrum)...
I am not telling people what to do but if you post it, I am not reading it and please don’t tell me to. I have been reading those reports for 10 years now and no, you won’t change my mind on how I look s as this subject, as I have 4 children all over the spectrum, that I parent every day..

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Simple answer: don't go places that lead to stimming like this and/or meltdowns. (Instead of going to a restaurant, get take out and have a picnic in the backyard.) More complex answer: let them get their 'wiggles' out in the parking lot and make sure they have a quieter stim (ipad, sensory toy, music/headphones, coloring materials, books, etc.) option for inside the store, restaurant, etc. Another very obvious move that some people miss is to just try going at different times of the day when a place isn't as busy (my daughter loves to go to Montana's so we take her once every 2-3 weeks in the afternoon on a weekday - man there have been some tantrums over not going this month!), or try a different store/restaurant - it could be something particular about that place that's causing them grief (the lights at Walmart).

In terms of things like public events/activities you have to be sensible. Allowing Abbie to go snorkeling after the boat attendants told A&P that Abbie shouldn't go is frankly shameful. It was hugely disrespectful to Abbie and everyone else on that boat. There's no excuse. You can certainly try to take your kid to public events, you never know when they might like it, but it's up to you how to manage loud or attention getting stims. If I'm somewhere with my daughter and she starts cawing (yes, like a crow - no I don't know, either) I take her out to the parking lot and try to redirect it (giving her a chewie or some gum sometimes works). If that doesn't work we go home. I don't want people staring at her like a sideshow and I don't want to ruin their meal (or whatever), either.

For places that they have to go, like the doctor's, PT, ER, etc. there's usually a quiet room you can wait in - you just have to know to ask for it.
Of course Asshole parades her around at places he knows dam well are going to set her off. For attention. How come she NEVER has any of those cool chewies on a necklace that the happy humpers sent them. I remember seeing several in one of their mail call videos. Cute ones too. It sees like they don't even want to calm her down when they go out. But you better believe he will be pissed if as anyone stares at her while she is going balistic.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
I agree...can you imagine if she didn't have her circus clown makeup to sell how aweful it would be being stuck in the house with a daughter she has no use for during weeks of quarantine?
And she was on her frickin phone while cooking again tonite.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
There's a difference between being firm and meaning what you say and shouting.
I believe a stern voice with the correct posture and facial expression would absolutely work on Abbie. She loses control and needs to be "shocked" back to reality. I also would do the elbow block anytime she starts to pinch or grab.

Hannah'sMama

I realise now that Abbie is completely flat footed which explains why she walks the way she does
She looks like she has miserable malalignment (often co-morbid with flat feet) to me but I can't get a good enough frontal view of her to really tell. If she does, her life is going to be miserable if she continues to gain weight and/or not build muscle tone. Knee replacements by 35-40.

• Sad

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Well, Amanda Lee commented to the Pollyanna woman that they do value the stuff the leg humpers send them. There was another comment praising Pollyanna's comment that was deleted right before Amanda Lee responded to Pollyanna. Interesting!

• Haha