Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Just going to weigh in again about the ER etc conversation. Alot of areas in the US do not have professional paramedics, they are volunteer with enough training to get you to a hospital and maybe if you're lucky have someone who can start an IV for meds otherwise they call medivac for something more serious. TBH A &P would have to bring her to ER themselves if the system is volunteer where they are
Once there she would need sedation before she even walked in the door not because she is IDD but because she could hurt herself more and other people.
Nowhere did I read in any statement from any poster that said NO NO NO treatment for Abbie unless I'm missing something.
I've been in the ER 3 times in 6 days and noone was turned away.
At this point it's beating a dead horse, again my disclaimer, just my opinion so feel free to disagree I won't be upset

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200504_155117.jpg

Not only are 🐷 nails gross and chewed off! But notice she doesn't even bother to wipe the lipstick tube clean before taking yet another hideous photo!
Everything about this family is just grubby! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member
I'm glad it's not just me...I was starting to think I was just a mean old bitch. The posts on the thread also lag a bit at times because moderators are watching it due to all the complainers.

Some of the "medical" stuff is just wrong and people talking out of their ass. Correct someone and you get....reported and shit. Oh well...I think I'll take a walk. I am really a grump today.
I feel like a mean old bitch myself but feel better now I’ve said what I wanted to say. Think I’ll FaceTime the grandkids.

Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!
I think that seat could very we’ll disappear up the nether regions lol of miss 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mother2

Chatty Member
I wish 🐷 face would just stfu
I am just about autism princessed out
They want her to be that so bad that they can't stand it. Well, I'm the MSQueen and I'm so happy that I have MS!! (Sarcasm) That shit just makes me want to puke. Fuck the big lady. I swear, that's the only thing I would waste my breath saying to Priscilla Maass..."Fuck you".

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Sandy looks to be taste testing. Is this a drumstick? Dont spring in a leak in those legs Sandy!

And I said it before and I'll say it again, Isaiah could be Sean Hayes stunt double on "Will and Grace". Hes doing the jazz hands and in my head I hear him saying "Just Jack!"
It would have been hysterical if Maverick had wandered over, sniffed her leg and then raised his leg and peed on her. Easy to mistake her leg for a tree.

My phone!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
Something smells fishy with their MAASS SQUAD CARES bullshit.
Send gift cards for $250.00. Use $2.00 to buy dollar store socks. Profit= $248.00?
Aren't "charities" supposed to be registered? Have a board of directors and some oversight?
How do we know they aren't keeping 100% of donations?
What is the total amount of donations?
Are they exempt from accountability?
If this is how charities work in Florida, I'm moving and starting my own!
So many questions.
Gotta find answers.
Inquiring minds and maybe the IRS and the State of Florida, want to know.
IMO

• Heart

Hannah'sMama

I have only ever seen animals get angry bc, something hurts. (Asa said she was mad bc her foot hurts.) I don't know, I just think that's another of her unnecessary behaviors.
Anger is a very common response to pain, even in NT individuals. There's a few different theories - they both involve some of the same neurotransmitters, originate from the same part of the brain, trigger a person's natural fight response (my personal theory), and so on. Unfortunately some studies suggest that anger can enhance pain which would naturally lead to more anger, then more pain, etc.

• Wow
  • Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I think we should address Asa s weight - he is gaining on P
He eats everything in sight... even before it’s ready. I’ll say it again... they represent everything wrong with this country ... fat, gluttonous, greedy, ignorant and dumb af. I bet the viewers from outside the US find great pleasure in watching them because it validates their beliefs on what Americans are like.

Yesterday when they were talking about eating leftovers but had no idea what leftovers they had... That was so dumb. Who in their right mind says they will eat leftovers but doesn’t know what is leftover in the first place? Oh yeah... cause they eat so much they lose track of what they have. Smh.

• Heart

MaxsMom

It's a damn mess you are correct!
The reason I am so passionate about this is, number 1, I believe it's just another one of their lies and scams to make a buck.
Number 2, it's more exploitation of people who have no voice. The homeless.
I believe they need to be investigated.
I’m with you 100% on this!! Let me know if you are going to investigate and want a Gal Friday.

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Fun fact: before this whole Coronavirus thing, the number one reason people were going into the ER (here in my city) was due to scooter accidents! I think I may have mentioned this before. We have them all over the place in my city and it got so bad to where they mandated that you can’t ride them on sidewalks/pavements anymore ... but the accidents keep happening. So, yea... these fools especially how obese they are ... they are bound to get into an accident. Of course I’m not wishing that on them, but they are too big to be riding them in the first place. Those things are no joke!

I can’t imagine the Pig having to maneuver around an accident waiting happen ...with her giddy self... and A would be too consumed with working the cameras and go pros to where he wouldn’t even see anything happening ... lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Regarding @Mother2 @KeepinItReal516 comments on the whole lunchroom thing at Ab's school in the last thread, I don't know why they don't just have Ab eat before the other students (and if there are any other food thieves too), so that way the other kids can eat in peace and not have some other kids nasty hands grabbing for their food or possibly hurting one of them just to get to another kid's lunch. Honestly, I wonder how many kids get anxiety over having to deal with that while just trying to eat their meal in peace.

And I always thought it was so nasty that they allow her to prepare lunch, even if she's just sitting stuff on a tray or heating it up. She can't keep her hands out of her mouth, nose the floor, or her feet. She's even tried opening up people's food, it's just...ugh! It's so unsanitary.

Idk how parents haven't made more of a fuss. I know I would if my child's lunch was being manhandled and someone was eating their food.
I think the biggest hurdle to feeding her first is she'd still go after the other's food. So it would be a matter of removing her and any others in the room to let the kids eat. I had to do that with two dogs I had. One would eat all of his food, and then go after the others. Like Sandy and Maverick they have to be separated at feeding time.

Her palms have knuckle divots (looks odd to me). Rheumatoid looking knuckles...some worse. I’m sure all the psych meds have messed her up in some areas. If her brain isn’t functioning normally in thoughts & abilities, then why would it be unable to function “normally” for all other functions. There’s a whole bunch of connective tissue type diseases out there too. Muscle wasting from inactivity is not good at all & she needs intensive therapy asap!

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The key thing with stimming is to a) find out the reason behind it (a person doesn't stim because they want to, they do it because of a neurological imperative), and b) re-direct a harmful stim as opposed to stopping it. So say, for example, your kid is head banging. This obviously can't continue, so while you're trying to find the root cause you focus on harm reduction - padded headbands, pillows/cushions behind their head, etc.

In terms of investigating, oh jesus, just pick something and go from there. When are they doing this? Throughout the day? At bed time (very common)? When you ask them to do something in particular? Before eating? After eating? Before/during/after toileting? Just at school? Just at home? When they're told no? When they have to go outside/inside? When they have to be around people or a particular person? When they're happy/sad/angry? Around animals? Check their vision, their hearing, their digestion (head banging is VERY common in autistic kids with IBS, sensitive stomachs, celiac, etc). And on and on and on until you think you've got it. Then address the situation(s) in what ever manner you think is appropriate (avoiding that activity/place if possible, self soothing, modified learning, etc) and try to redirect the stim into a non-harmful activity if it continues to happen.

It's not easy. I would never pretend that it is. But to give your kid/student/patient their happiest, healthiest life - this is what you gotta do.
I agree with what you've said and I was talking about similar things in the last thread about her routine and schedule being thrown off and that in turn setting off things such as her acting out, throwing tantrums, being confused and being stressed out. Maybe I chose the wrong word using 'want'. I meant it more in the way of allowing the child to total free reign to do whatever... not always in the sense of "I want to do this or that." but also that something comes to their mind and they act on it or they focus on the tactile sensory aspect regardless of whatever else may be involved. I know that stimming is largely a physical response to stimuli and it is done to try to self-sooth or self-regulate. To use a simple example, if I get a mosquito bite and scratch it - it's not because I want to do it, I have to do it in order to feel better.
My point was that I don't think it's right to just stand back and let her stim however she feels she has to if it's something harmful or dangerous.
I don't think it's suppressing who she is as a person to prevent her from hurting herself or others.
As I also said in the previous thread, Asa keeps changing things up like the place where she learns, which activities she's doing and in which order, the also overwhelming Abbie with too much input from Asa, Pricilla and Summer all at once, Asa always rushing her, not giving her a chance to do it herself, critiquing every little part of the activity -- taking all of that into account, I am not surprised at all that Abbie gets overwhelmed and acts out.
Or like in today's vlog when she was clinging onto Asa in the kitchen. It was out of the ordinary behavior and they just sort of stood around saying "I wonder why she's doing that? That's weird!"... but didn't go any further than that.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Hey guys...thank you so much for making me feel better today. My meds finally kicked in, but not before your funny, insightful comments did. They say laughter is the best medicine...how true!

• Heart