Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Notice they all sat down before they called Ab in to eat so we didnt her plate. It was empty. Next they wont show any mail opening either. Hope they are enjoying reading here as much as we enjoy writing here!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Kermy

VIP Member
I keep thinking the same thing. I bet it's up next on the horizon after the lockdown is over. ;)
Her knees must be shot by now. I predict the peloton and treadmill go to the island of unwanted things along with the "useless" things sheeple send them, they're too selfish to donate them anywhere.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Yo! This pic shows how much weight she has gained back! She’s obese
She ain't no size 18
And yes...that poor pupp

She really looks stupid af.
Wtf am I even looking at?
Oh and she realllyyy shouldn't wear PINK!! 😂
IMO
You're right... pink should be off limits. Even her helmet looks to small. She ain't right.

Btw...is there a weight limit on those things?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe he is struggling with that himself? Still wanting to be close to his dad, have his approval, but also disgusted with what his father did. I imagine he feels conflicted a lot.
i can't blame him for it. i'm thinking he'll start seeing the way his family operates in a new light once he gets away from them for a little while.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
My 1st attempt at a thread title....

'Gift cards and cash is all they want.
Ungrateful swines bin the rest'

• Heart
  • Haha

nahthankx

Someone in the comments suggested zip up bedding and Asa replied and said it’s too expensive and that it also doesn’t teacher her how to make up her bed.

Whats wrong with finding alternatives?
I think the zip up bedding would be perfect for Abby and if anything would help teach her how to make a bed. I agree with you, why not find alternatives that work!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
How do they know if Abbie's pull ups have to be changed when they throw her in the pool like that? Wonder if they have ever had a mess in the pool?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Their idea of damage control is doing a podcast saying Priscilla is not nurturing and never has been. Then why have another child? They both deserve what they got, each other and Abbie. Asa could have told her he did not want to be father and mother to another kid, he already was to Isaiah. No reason to mention the "other" kid he was nothing but sperm to her.

Priscilla is one self absorbed lazy obese lump. Asa is a smarmy schemer that will lie to get money in any way possible. I do wonder...what else could he have done? Continue with a small business while being mom and dad to Abbie?

Those two....
Yeah. I wonder what else he's done too!
I have a really good feeling that in a month or 3 from now, 🐖's MLM scheming is going to bite her in the ass.
The odds are way against all 139 of "her girls" being successful. Or even making their initial kit money back. Once enough time passes, the leghumpers will start to cry foul.
I'm just gonna wait for it.
😄

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Are you suggesting that Abbie shouldn't have access to medical treatment because her IDD/Autism makes her a more challenging patient?
Just my opinion so feel free to disagree but that's not how I read this statement. More than likely Abbie would be sedated fairly quickly otherwise she could be refused treatment, that's how I read this.
The more telling thing about that vlog is how unconcerned they were about taking her to the er or an emergency place. Give her one of her meds that calms her down and get it looked at properly for gods sake

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Maybe he is struggling with that himself? Still wanting to be close to his dad, have his approval, but also disgusted with what his father did. I imagine he feels conflicted a lot.
In the fallout time just after the reveal vlog, I did go to great lengths to basically say, yep, my dad deserves it , y’all leave my mom out of it, it wasn’t her fault, so maybe the change in Isaiah, has been that he wants to leave to go to college, he is trying to mature, but Assa and S are dragging him down, P is putting the guilts on the poor boy, all the don’t leave me, I will be all by myself, dad will leave and I will be alll alonne. IMO

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
When the lock down is over she'll be as huge as before that surgery.
She's an addict, no doubt about it. The big lady should have gone to therapy and rehab,
She should be honest to herself, but that will never happen. Instead she's feeding her family until they all will be landing in "my 600-lb life".
When you pay cash for weight loss surgery, you don't have to go through all the prequalifications hst insurance requires. Psychological analysis can take up to a year to pass. If they, the shrinks, think thereis a possibility for the patient to fall into a transfer addiction, (alcohol, gambling, drugs, shopping, etc) they will not approve. Insurance companys want to be guaranteed you are not going to screw it up before they shell out 15,000 to 30,000 for the surgery. Food addiction is as real as drug addiction. And they also require you to lose at least 50 pounds before the surgery to see if your mind set is right for the long run. She obviously did not have to do this because Abby and the humpers paid cash for it.

I’m still enjoying this forum..in fact when I was in severe tooth pain on Saturday, it was the only thing that cheered me up and forget my pain. I don’t know about any reporting...I know I would never do that or feel any need to. This is a fucked up time for most of us...let’s laugh and enjoy poking fun. 😎

I had a really hard time for a few years finding a bike I could balance on - actually just get on. I thought it was my weight, but even after losing, I still had balance problems. It was my height! I had to buy a girls bike...lol! I am really curious how she will be able to get on the bike and her balance. I really hope they show her on it...I need the laugh!
His blogs are getting boring...he is being more careful to not give us stuff to rip him apart for, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I can't see the comment with the time stamps on it! Deleted?
Comment is still there, but he deleted mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Beards carry covid germs so why would men want to have a ‘no shave til May’ thing? Society is messed up. It’s like the saying ‘this is why we can’t have nice things.’
My son works in healthcare, he had to shave his beard and mustache as he couldn't get a tight seal on his mask.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m going to reach out to Jen. Id really like to know her thoughts on Abbie bring recorded all day everyday when she’s non verbal and can’t really consent to being filmed. I wonder if she believes that she can tell them no she doesn’t want to be filmed like the Maasss have led leghumpers to believe.
Poor Jen will never answer that. She wants friends. Shes smart enough to know someone would make her comments public.

• Heart

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
The face pubes are gone!! Yes!! Hallelujah!
I had to laugh when he was moaning about how much he hated his beard/stubble. He’s been increasingly not shaving since they moved house. As soon as he had shaved he had the ordasity to moan about Isaiah not shaving! Everything he says is very double standards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thing is, weight loss surgeries fail. People struggle with eating well (I'm one of them).
There is such an opportunity to be real about it and really talk about how hard it is is to change eating habits.
Personally, I would love it if someone did a vlog for people like me. People who want to lose weight, but love their southern comfort food too much and need to learn about healthy portion sizes. I'm learning on my own, but dang, a "weight loss journey" for people who crave all the wrong foods.

(Yeah, I know, this will never happen.)
I'm definitely a bit overweight and it would be cool if someone did that (idk maybe one day it will happen). But Priscilla cares so much about what people think and appearing to be the best. She's too prideful to admit it that affects of the surgery have been undone.

strawberry_milk

Sorry to make a comment and then say nothing after a few days (I’m Ill and disabled myself). When I said I feel it’s inappropriate for Ass to lay with Abbie at night I meant just me personally. I have to skip around certain parts bc it “triggers” me. I did not and do not think “all men” rape their kids etc... I literally never said that nor think that and yes I’m aware that females also do this. If Isaiah was the disabled one and 🐽 was the one bathing/toileting him that would be equally as inappropriate. And it then would be reversed and Asa would be the lazy ass not at least keeping an eye on things while she’s sleeps with Isiah. (Why is this a sudden rule for her to sleep and why is the camera no longer in her room?) I personally think that do to statistics that bc they can’t have a nurse come out everyday it is more appropriate for same sex to help with these things. That’s what a dss worker told us (I’m not to far from Florida so I’m assuming same rules apply) Not saying it’s not likely to happen if 🐽 slept with Abbie etc instead I’m just saying less likely due to statistics and again with his history alone how can she trust him? Now *personally* my own father took advantage of not only me but my sisters as well and we where heavily abused but at least I could verbalize that I was being assaulted and all I meant to say was 1. I PERSONALLY FEEL ITS GROSS/the situation grossed me out
and 2. That people are okay with it/don’t question it (I meant the YouTube commenters not people on here I have read every thread btw)

I’d like to add that I commented about a week ago that it’s sad that sandy is an “outside” dog now and can only sleep in her crate and that Golden’s shouldn’t really be “outside dogs” primarily and before the fans attacking me that “I had no proof”....(other than the fact she’s always outside and never in the living room/kitchen) he deleted my comment /:

Also I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that this poor kid never gets a bath! The pool is her bath and my god the amount of infections she must have down there! Ladies never ever go swimming then don’t shower afterwards 🤮 and she’s in a diaper! The amount of yeast this poor girl may have! No wonder she’s BEGGING for a bath constantly but they never give her one!!! She goes to sleep in the same clothes (some are a bit to small for her btw use some of that make up coin to buy your kid some new clothes 🐽) and her feet are pitch black when she goes to bed! And about the hair! I know 🐽 says she never washes her own or brushes it but once a week but damn don’t do that to your kid! Cut it short again if you can properly care for it! Who cares what it looks like? I’d rather have short clean brushed looking hair then that greasy nappy mess!

And I’m also glad I’m not the only one thinking something fishy is going on between summer and asa!! They both just seem so guilty around 🐽

• Heart

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Newbie here!
I’ve been scrolling through some of the threads and just wanted to say a few things:
First with P saying mothering isn’t her thing. I think a lot of it has to do with A’s controlling and belittling ways. I bet he has criticized every little aspect of her parenting skills and so instead of dealing with him she just lets him do as he pleases with raising the kids. It could also be the cause of her weight gain through the years and her recent gaining. As far as her makeup “business” goes, she probably wanted something of her own. A has full control of the FA channel and her PPP or whatever it’s called these days. However, I’ve noticed he’s starting to butt in and control her business and could be why she’s becoming more moody with him.
Two: Their son’s weight gain. He has gained weight especially lately. I think with him no longer doing Football and now missing out on a lot of senior activities has pushed his mental health into him eating more. He obviously saw it with his mom and has picked up the habit, however good for him for at least going for walks and making an effort in trying to control it.
Three: I can definitely see that S is no longer her chipper happy self. She seems sad. Also I always wondered if she may be a lesbian. They are so animate that I and S won’t become boyfriend and girlfriend. I’m sure A wants to keep this as “family friendly” as possible and so she may be hiding that secret.
Welcome! Yes, completely agree with you. I think it’s definitely difficult for Isaiah as he’s having to eat the meals she prepares rather than a lunch at school etc which is no doubt healthier than at home! I think he also gets caught up with the Dunkin runs for coffee etc and probably wouldn’t go as much if not stuck at home and wanting a purpose to get out.

I did think it strange how A was talking about the painful foot in last night’s vlog. Pretty sure all he has drummed into us in the past is how Abbie doesn’t feel any pain or illness etc! This just shows that she clearly does!

lovesis

VIP Member
I’m all for her pitching in, but I felt that was a bit cruel to have her take everyone’s plate to the kitchen. 🙁
I don’t think it was cruel. What’s cruel is making her do random task and not guiding her or helping her along the way. Assa was holding the camera giving commentary. Someone should have walked to the sink with her, showed her how to clean the dish and put it the sink. All she did was pile them up on each other. IMO that doesn’t help her understand the task.

She really does need consistency so she understands the task she’s doing. I think it would make sense to her if she ate dinner and then took plates to the sink more than once every few months because then she would catch on to why she’s doing it.

After watching a coupla these morning exercise sessions...I seriously wonder about Abbie's physical health. I know she has low muscle tone. This seems like so much more. Like something so very serious.
I think they should give her massages because I know her back and shoulders are in pain from all her stimming. I bet she would enjoy that. Sometimes she does this thing where she just stands there and let’s her body go limp. I wonder if that’s from exhaustion, like she’s trying to relax her muscles. (Could be a stim obviously, this is just speculation)

• Heart