Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erised2020

I'm glad to see Summer exercising though, she had a fit body before you know so at least she is working on herself and getting Isaiah involved to

Reactions: 15

Nay831

He's pimping out a "charity" that does not exist.
😄
Send gift cards!!!
That's what the scammers who get you on the phone and hold your computer hostage ask for too.
No tax I.D. number so NO it’s not a charitable organization and Ass should be called out on it. There’s NO accountability to how and where the money “donated” is spent so technically they’re falsely taking “donations” for their own benefit.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
What Is everyone’s thoughts on Isaiah knowing he had a sister older than Ab before the news broke on their channel?
Has anyone noticed a difference in how he interacts with his Dad since then?
My take, he is less buddy buddy with A seems to not have the “bro thing“ as strong as before.
.......sign me just curious on a boring Monday here.......
I dont believe he kn before "the confessional". I have no idea how he feels truly. But! I bet in a few years time he's gonna want to meet and connect with his other sister. Just a feeling I have. I know if it were me I would want to.

ABAPQueen1995

Ya know, we could all pitch in and get Abbie a Drum set! I bought one for my wife's niece when she turned two....
The sister-in-law hated me!!
I think that's a great idea. She'll love it and it'll keep her entertained and engaged when she's bored and her parents are doing their own things. She needs more musical toys

Asssssa...if her foot is cut...
why the heck arent you cleaning it? You said yourself her foot was dirty and we could sure see it.
To add to that, why didn't he put cream on the cut and then socks on afterwards to protect her foot from getting infected? My friend who is a pharmacologist taught me to do that when my shoes rubbed my feet and it really helped (after a bath first).

Last edited:

cucumber

VIP Member
Oh lordy.
Cillas Stuff posted a video.
Isaiah & Dummer cooking.
Summer sure seems happy to me.
Her giggle game was extremely strong.

I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
She seemed better to me. Is it possible she's gotten worse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why do y’all mention the nose picking? She doesnt know it’s not socially acceptable to pick her nose.

Do you suggest this is something they stop?
Yes. It isnt sanitary. Im surprised in the new age of Covid and the importance of hand washing that he is even showing her do it.

• Heart

erised2020

You know, I could swear that I have heard them say that Abigail was on clonidine. (I'm not sure if she still is or if she was at one point.) That is the very first bp med that I was ever put on when I was 17 years old. (I was a teenage heroin and crack addict so, I'm sure that's got loads to do with why my bp problems started so early. I've been clean 17 years now.) I wonder what Abigail was or is on that med for? I know it's used for other things as well but, it does make me wonder if she could already be having trouble with her bp due to the things you mentioned. Eating alot of salt will cause anyone's bp to shoot up. I'm thinking that may be what caused mine to shoot up over the last few days. I ate a shit load of ramen noodles!
Congrats on your sobriety! 💖💖

• Heart
View attachment 120394
Yup. We've all noticed her hands too.
She has Clinodactyly. It is usually nothing but there are genetic conditions that have it as a sign such as 13q33 deletion which is associated with asd and intellectual disability, XXYY syndrome which also has been linked to autism and intellectual disabilities but also seen in dwarfism.

I'd bet money hers is the nothing but anyway interesting.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I wonder how they would have handled it if Abbie had a piece of glass in her foot or a very deep splinter. Would they have to wrap her in a blanket and hold her down? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely curious on how you treat something like that with a person like her.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I know this is super nit-picky but, if P has such short and stubby chewed on fingernails, might not want to showcase that when you're holding up a lipstick you want to sell. Invest in some press-ons or something! lol
It appears she bites her nails too...they all do! Nasty....just nasty

priscilla shared this “makeup artist’s” video. Her skin was awful. Her brushes and palettes were disgusting. even her hairline was a greasy mess. Why would that be someone you would want to promote skin care?? It obviously is not working for this poor woman.
It's more about the lifestyle than the actual makeup I think. Amazing people still get sucked into the Pyramid Schemes even after all that has been discovered about them. So many brain dead people.

lovesis

VIP Member
Interesting that Abbie could eat the donut she decorated all by herself without it having to be piece-mealed to her bite-by-bite like the one Summer gave her.
Summer feeds her like a baby. I guess it’s a best friends thing.

Ugh I hated that vlog she was waving the cookie at her saying “What is this, you want this” like she is a dog.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sweetums

VIP Member
I understand fully what you're saying and I agree with you. However the reason I said Abbie should wear them is that she can't tell anyone when she has a cut on her foot or a splinter that's deep. Stepped on a bee etc. She doesn't pay attention to harm in her environment. I am barefoot most of the time myself and I abhor shoes. I feel in Abbie's case they are important.
I have seen her take her shoes off in Walmart, at restsurants, and other public places. This is not ok no matter how uncomfortable she may feel.

• Sick
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I have a few YouTube vloggers I enjoy: Our Landing Crew, NickyTV, Who is She is Back, various anti-MLM vlogs, tech and personal media channels, film channels, etc. I would never think to send them anything in the mail, letters, packages, gift cards, etc. I would not be a Pateron subscriber, give them superchats, or buy their merchandise. I don’t understand why a nice email or a comment is not enough to show appreciation. Where is the sense? Some of the fans think they personally know the channel owners, but in truth, they are just “total strangers”.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
He posted more old vlogs this morning that have never before scenes that only supporters saw before. Oh yes...but he doesn't ask for money? His humpinhuggers are so dam naive!

• Haha
  • Heart