Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nowboarding

I truly can’t imagine their cheap asses renting or buying him a house instead of letting him live on campus. They are still bugging him about scholarships at this point.

I doubt this is true. I think he will be in the dorms... but he won’t be able to handle that life! I give him 1 year if that.

@cucumber I have been realizing that more and more these days. Even the way he does his hair. The way he acted when they got sandy, his car ... everything ... screams gay now. Like you said, nothing wrong with that ... just an observation.
I also think he might not be straight (he doesn’t have to be “gay”, per se, also- he may be interested in men AND women, or he may just be metrosexual). I do see that he has feminine tendencies and it would explain a whole lot- especially his obviously strained relationship with Asshat.

Anyways- the college situation is really starting to bother me. This resurfacing of that discussion has made me think back to last fall when I started to have my reservations about his family’s intentions. This was when they were touring colleges.
As others have brought up- why would he pick App State of all places?

App State prides itself on being nestled in the Appalachian foothills. It’s surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, a community that lives for the school (Boone, NC), winter sports, water sports, and other things.
One thing I’ve just discovered is that the school is very inviting and friendly towards the LGBTQ+ community. Maybe he’s done his research and that, among other things, is why he wants to go there. Because it’s the best representation of what he wants to get from his adult life. Acceptance, privacy, and independence.

It checks a lot of boxes for him:

he’s away from his immediate family, but close enough for them to not completely freak out. They also can’t just “pop in” out of nowhere, so he may feel like he’ll get some privacy and independence.

It’s a new and different environment to Jax, there’s opportunities for him to get more involved in sports (if he chooses to), a fraternity (if he chooses to), campus extracurriculars (maybe photography or rec activity groups)- etc.

It’s a large enough school where he may finally feel like he can just blend in and do his own thing. I’m sure he gets a lot of his popularity and attention from his peers due to FatheringAutism. Maybe he just wants to remove himself from all of that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Mother2

Chatty Member
You know, I was watching some older vlogs this morning and I am noticing that when Asa uses a more stern tone with Abigail, she doesn't do that unnecessary "fussing" shit and gets whatever the task is that is being asked of her, done rather quickly. I wonder why they don't just do that all the time? Like, if they are asking her to get her backpack unpacked and put her things away and she starts in with the bullshit, just say," Stop it!! Get your things out now!!"?? I see no harm in raising one's voice to be stern with someone who needs to be done that way. I'm not saying talk to her like that all the time but, just when needed???

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Lots of kids get splinters, and lots of kids (and adults) don't wear shoes outside. As long as you aren't in a public place, I really do not get the issue with the shoe thing. I see this criticism on other YTers content too and I just don't get it. Abbie clearly has a sensory issue with shoes. Sensory issues are a real thing and forcing her to wear shoes in the comfort of her own home when she doesn't need to is silly and kind of cruel, IMO. Unless I'm in a store or something along those lines, I really try not to judge people for not forcing their children to wear shoes. Aside from sensory issues, there are other reasons to not wear them. Abnormal foot structure, missing toes/part of the foot can make shoes painful and hard to wear. Kids with upper body disabilities (ex: arthrogryposis) can also have a hard time with shoes because they make balance more difficult for them. I'm sure there are others.

These people do a lot of dumb and nasty stuff, but accidents happen to everyone, and kids get splinters sometimes.
Yeah but they should be using soap and a washcloth on her nasty feet daily.
Cleaning their floors regularly would also be recommended.
Abbie isn't the only one with grocery store feet in that dysfunctional house.
They're all nasty.
IMO.

• Heart

erised2020

good God do we really need a close up of Abbys feet.,.lol my god those things are filthy

• Sick
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I think it could be a mix of all of the above. The vlogs aren't terribly interesting right now due to quarantine. I am missing seeing some of our old posters, too!
I miss them too. This forum is losing its way, it’s supposed to be a gossip forum not all medical stuff. I want to have fun on here again.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I’m with you 100% on this!! Let me know if you are going to investigate and want a Gal Friday.
Making calls to the Florida Department of Agriculture Consumer Division seems like a good place to start since they are not coming up in the data base.
If you use the googles to search words like, Florida, Duval County, non profit, charity, court records, Medicaid respite fraud, you know.. Just certain words...its amazing what one can find.
Following up with phone calls might be wise. But I dunno...Just putting it out there. 😁😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

venusbby

I honestly don't think pricilla is smart enough to be a smart ass or witty enough to write those replies, it's probably asa just signing off as her.

• Heart
  • Haha

ABAPQueen1995

So Abbie was starting to get fussy .. so Assss has to take her for a car ride... and of course winds up at Dunkin Donuts..to get her more sugar. They are so transparent acting like they were just taking Abbie for a car ride..nope they were on a sugar run.. and with no sugar run..she was going to have a tantrum. No telling what all they fed her in the car on the way home.

That decorating stuff is torture for Abbie.. she does not care what the donut looks like..it could have poop smeared on it and she would shove it in her face.

Wow.. they are creating a monster and they are ruled by "Princess Abbie".
They should have distracted her with an activity or stim toy instead or put music on and that would have helped her. She had already been on one ride in the golf cart so I didn't understand why they had to take her out in the car again. She looked like she'd had enough in the car anyway and she seemed to be fed up of the camera being in her face.
I've noticed during the most recent vlogs that she doesn't seem very happy. I think she's fed up of being filmed constantly and being made to perform tricks like a dog/circus animal for the camera. She's screaming for privacy and being allowed to be her real self and do activities that she enjoys. All that ABA "therapy" has taken its toll...

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Zilla couldn’t be bothered when Abbie was having a mini meltdown, she was like “Alright I’m out” lol. Ever since she admitted Mothering isn’t her jam she doesn’t give a damn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jigsy

With Abbie's feet being so dirty it isn't just a matter of keeping her feet clean it is also clean the floors in the house and wash down the patio floor. Abbie isn't going anywhere else so all that dirt is coming from home.

• Sick
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That’s right. All they can do right now is be a self-proclaimed “charity.” (said loosely) Don’t tempt Assa tho or he’ll wanna make it some Abbie’s Autism Organization. ☺ They’ve shown enough of the homeless kit buying & assembling to keep the leghumpers satisfied & believing all 100% goes into the homeless bags. Like I said, it’s on their conscience if they keep any of the products or change.

Maybe I’m wrong here in saying that YT/social media & AD Sense (media/advertising, etc) is still very much the wild-wild west. There has got to be a ton of fraud going on. I have slight media connections so I keep my ears perked. I remember the freebies back in the day. Heck, anyone in the US remembers the free trial meds handed out in Dr’s offices. I often wrote w/ pens & on notepads w/ drug names on them as a child. My mom brought them home from work. I cannot stand the world of advertising.
It's a damn mess you are correct!
The reason I am so passionate about this is, number 1, I believe it's just another one of their lies and scams to make a buck.
Number 2, it's more exploitation of people who have no voice. The homeless.
I believe they need to be investigated.

• Heart

Juicy Lucy

Priscilla made a couple of posts on another forum maybe about a year ago. I'm not sure if mentioning other boards is allowed, but it's the one that starts with a Y. She also did a Lipstick Mama live around that time where she mentioned that forum by name and how awful everyone there was and how terrible it was to talk smack about people (completely un self-aware about the irony of that statement). So she has known about the criticism for some time.
I have some of Pigzilla’s posts from another forum. I’ll gladly post here if allowed?

• Heart

Morningstar

Seriously she needs to go to YouTube and search out make up tutorials by Drag performers and Transgender ladies. There are some that are incredibly good at skin care and make up. I love watching them. I don't judge their lifestyle. That's not my jam. But I admire their talents. Priscilla could learn a lot from these gals...including manners, and how to treat customers, as many sell makeup and hand made jewelry as well. I would love to see their reaction to one of her make up tutorials. On every level from skin care to finishing spray. Now THAT would be priceless.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mother2

Chatty Member
They get a lot of really nice handmade wall art and you never see any of it hanging on the walls anywhere! In fact you dont see much of anything hanging on the walls except the art THEY have made. If you go back and watch the older mail opening vlogs, where have all those toys for Abbie gone? Where are all the handmade blankets people sent? What about all the fancy handmade cups? They absolutely toss that stuff in the trash! And can you imagine how trashy the house would look if they didn't!? However....they could store a lot of it and rotate it. All those fans spending money on those people might as well toss it in the trash, that's how much they appreciate any of it.
I think the fact that they didnt film the opening of the mail like they used to has put a lot of the fans off. The only reason they send that shit is to see them open it up and swoon over it. I'm sure they were disappointed and half of them probably never got a mention or a thank you.
Oh, I would say that most of them don't get a mention or thank you. These folks are ungrateful and gross. They don't care that if it weren't for their fans, they wouldn't be where they are today. Without these ppl that they refuse to give any credit to, they wouldn't live in their house, have their nice cars and suped up golf cart for Abigail to sit and thrash her head around in, money for the trips to dunkin and money for "all the things". The big lady wouldn't have that magical makeup business that nets her thousands bc, most of those suckers that blow their money on that magical bullshit are just FA fans that want to be a part of this family so bad that they can taste it. They owe every bit of their success to their fans and what do they do? Nothing but throwing gifts in the garbage and refuse to acknowledge them. I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of something so gross and disgusting. These folks are a disgrace to so many ppl and things that I don't understand the following them to hell and back thing. Just nuts!

• Heart